Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tren Rants

Tren Rants

With most of us cutting, I figured everyone is hangry, on the Tren train, or just has something pissing them off. I could write a fuckin book!

Letís hear it!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    With most of us cutting, I figured everyone is hangry, on the Tren train, or just has something pissing them off. I could write a fuckin book!

Letís hear it!
    Ok, so hereís my beef. Fuckin power lines and metal framing. Had to damn near call OSHA on these bitches before theyíd send power company out to temp move the lines so my guys could work safely. And Iím not even on tren this summer. Decided to cut with low dose deca/high mast/mid test and no orals. An easy cut, Iíd hate to seen how that would had been with tren

What is the deal with all these Goddamned kids these days? They’ll pack a gym in seconds, but just stand around pulling on each other’s dicks. All of em are inconsiderate, rude, or just plain obnoxious. When I was a teenager in the gym you had respect and got out of the way or you’d get your ass kicked by a grown ass man. Everyone has a fucking video camera in their hands and parents that are sue happy now. The little fags will circle up and stare at a girl but none of em have the balls to walk up and talk to her. The future of the race of man...smdh

Quote Originally Posted by Maj79 View Post
    Ok, so here’s my beef. Fuckin power lines and metal framing. Had to damn near call OSHA on these bitches before they’d send power company out to temp move the lines so my guys could work safely. And I’m not even on tren this summer. Decided to cut with low dose deca/high mast/mid test and no orals. An easy cut, I’d hate to seen how that would had been with tren
    Oh, man. Work is a whole different story. I do my best to stay away from people. I’d lose my shit too if I were you. Sounds like you’re a good boss, bro.

Tren or no tren, the fucking douches who take up a whole squat rack to do curls with their 16” biceps. Get the fuck outta that space and let someone get their squat on!

Quote Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
    Tren or no tren, the fucking douches who take up a whole squat rack to do curls with their 16Ē biceps. Get the fuck outta that space and let someone get their squat on!
    That pisses all of us off.

Worse is when 6 dudes per machine all video taping each other. How the hell you going to make any gains when it is your turn to go you rested 6 min. Then the tren kicks in and I flip out and say no wonder you are only benching 135

When you pee in a stall of 10 other open ones and someone comes right next to piss

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    When you pee in a stall of 10 other open ones and someone comes right next to piss
    They are gay. No other explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    They are gay. No other explanation.
    It's only gay if they don't look at your dick

I curl in the squat rack... but I curl more than most guys in my gym squat and that’s sad. We have like 5 squat racks though and maybe one gets used a day. I probably ain’t messing anyone’s leg day up hahaha.

Lmao!!

Gotta love Robert Frank Rants
    https://youtu.be/xXavr7200lg

Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I curl in the squat rack... but I curl more than most guys in my gym squat and that’s sad. We have like 5 squat racks though and maybe one gets used a day. I probably ain’t messing anyone’s leg day up hahaha.
    Where do you workout at, Planet Fitness lol J/k My main gym has three racks and my secondary gym has two and I always have to wait for it to open up.

Quote Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
    Where do you workout at, Planet Fitness lol J/k My main gym has three racks and my secondary gym has two and I always have to wait for it to open up.
    It’s a locally owned gym... some doctor owns it. He was a powerliter I guess back in the day so the whole upstairs is basically squat racks, deadlifting mats, and flat bench. I only do it from time to time when I’m trying to get the guns up. To me there is nothing better for my arms than heavy bar curls.

If we didn’t have so many or if someone needed it I might move for them, but if my arms are bigger than their legs I would just be like lee priest and say “when your legs are bigger than my arms I’ll move.” Most the guys working out while I am in there are punks so I’m a dick for the most part lol.

M&S Veteran
    It’s a locally owned gym... some doctor owns it. He was a powerliter I guess back in the day so the whole upstairs is basically squat racks, deadlifting mats, and flat bench. I only do it from time to time when I’m trying to get the guns up. To me there is nothing better for my arms than heavy bar curls.

If we didn’t have so many or if someone needed it I might move for them, but if my arms are bigger than their legs I would just be like lee priest and say “when your legs are bigger than my arms I’ll move.” Most the guys working out while I am in there are punks so I’m a dick for the most part lol.
    Then they say, well then I obviously need it more than you do....

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Then they say, well then I obviously need it more than you do....
    Then I say what you need is more food and stop learning how to workout from Instagram and YouTube.

M&S Veteran
    Then I say what you need is more food and stop learning how to workout from Instagram and YouTube.
    Hahaha!

Most IG and YT fitness gurus are just plain dumb and cater to those who are just as dumb.
    Persistence is strength