Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tren run

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    No compound allows me to make the changes tren allows. I don't tolerate it well and recently had to come off due to becoming a major asshole but I will do it again no doubt. Hands down nothing compares and it does come at a price at least in my case because I get very side possible with it....I always say I love to hate tren but always come back to it.
    100% I'm the same way, but my last couple times with it gave some of the worst heartburn

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    I don't even remember asking you about it before. The older I get the more I repeat myself. Just want to hear a lot of different opinions on it and learn more about it as I ran it before for around 8 weeks with Tren E. It wasn't the best experience. So I'm planning on trying again with ACE which is in a blend I have but not till next Winter. So I'm trying to get more and more information about it. Maybe I did talk to you about it before, but my mind isn't exactly clear these days and honestly I forget more than I retain.
    Lol it has been about 3 times now that I can remember us going round and round about tren lol. What you need to do is run about 300mg of Tren Ace, about 4-500mg of mast... can even do 300 from my experience, and 250-300mg of test a week. I think you will be plenty happy with the results and the sides wonít be as bad. I have ran tren as low as 250mg a week and had good results honestly.

The problem with tren is a lot of guys get the anger part of it and I get thatís an issue, but I havenít ever felt I couldnít calm myself down on it. If it ever made me feel like some people say it does them I wouldnít use it, but itís still the best thing I personally have ever ran hands down.

Well I did my first injection last night in my right pec and all is good today. I did 3/4 tren 1/4 test with a 29g as usual and it came out fine. Just wanted to give you guys an idea of how it injected and felt.

Get big or go home...sounds like you got a good thing going Achilles. I plan to try tren myself and not sure how I will react to it at my age (55).
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Get big or go home...sounds like you got a good thing going Achilles. I plan to try tren myself and not sure how I will react to it at my age (55).
    It’s honestly hard to tell man. I know guys that have no problem with tren and then some just can’t run it. Get you some ace start low and try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    It’s honestly hard to tell man. I know guys that have no problem with tren and then some just can’t run it. Get you some ace start low and try it.
    That's something I'll do. Once I get settled into my new home I plan to get some Ace and run at a lowish dose to see how it goes.
    Persistence is strength

How low would you recommend when first trying..definitely a compound I have been wanting to try but the horror stories keep me away..especially because I have a short fuse to begin with lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    How low would you recommend when first trying..definitely a compound I have been wanting to try but the horror stories keep me away..especially because I have a short fuse to begin with lol
    I tried 30 to 50mgs every 2-3 days and had good results. I didn't get crazy ripped but saw a noticable difference with minimal sides. maybe some night sweats here and there but nothing bad.

Some people go into tren with the attitude that their temper will get worse and then unfortunately they're psyching themselves up for it which makes it worse. Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    I tried 30 to 50mgs every 2-3 days and had good results. I didn't get crazy ripped but saw a noticable difference with minimal sides. maybe some night sweats here and there but nothing bad.

Some people go into tren with the attitude that their temper will get worse and then unfortunately they're psyching themselves up for it which makes it worse. Just my opinion
    nice..thanks man

9109C110-482E-4F4A-BDB0-4FA9560F5014.jpg
    Nothing special, but just a little selfie I took today. I don’t look as good as I would like right now because the gym just hasn’t been a priority as of late because of other things going on in my life but I hope to get back to where I was by the end of the year. Anyway, I figured I would post a picture so you guys could kind of get an idea and not have to wonder if I even lift even though I don’t much lol.

Nothing special, but just a little selfie I took today. I don’t look as good as I would like right now because the gym just hasn’t been a priority as of late because of other things going on in my life but I hope to get back to where I was by the end of the year. Anyway, I figured I would post a picture so you guys could kind of get an idea and not have to wonder if I even lift even though I don’t much lol.
    Brother you look straight beast fr.....Your one of those physical anomalies who can just look at weights and grow LOL. For real man you look great and I just wish i was half the hoss you are

I’d hate to see you get serious! If them arms get much bigger, you’re gonna have issues wiping your ass! Lmao. Looking good, man.

Man your just straight up a beast!! You will make some serious progress on this blast no doubt in my mind.

Thanks guys! I have been hard on myself these past months because I haven’t been in the gym hardly at all. I’m not starting where I want to be, but I’ll make the best of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Why do you have this opinion?. Just wondering because this drug has more side effects than any other that I've read about or used. What makes it better than other drugs?. Couldn't you get the same results with a different drug or maybe stack of AAS with much much less side effects?.
    Speaking for myself at 400mg a week the only sides I have are mild heartburn, minor sleep issues and ive always been a poor sleeper and I started losing weight I did push to 600mgs a week and I just started feeling bad in general. Point being I think some people get more sides than others.

Well guys no pip with the tren at all and I’m 400mg’s in. I have noticed I’m starting to sweat more, but no other major sides as of yet.... oh and the tren dreams have hit how could I forget that lol. I’ll update some later on when I have been on it a little longer.

Oh man I haven’t even heard about the Tren dreams haha..man that stuff just sounds crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Oh man I haven’t even heard about the Tren dreams haha..man that stuff just sounds crazy!!
    I wake up from them like oh shit that was just a dream thank god.

I wake up from them like oh shit that was just a dream thank god.
    damn that’s crazy haha

Thanks guys! I have been hard on myself these past months because I haven’t been in the gym hardly at all. I’m not starting where I want to be, but I’ll make the best of it.
    You cannot be in the gym for over a month and easily still look way better than me after me killing myself in there constantly LOL. Keep slaying that shit brother. I enjoy watching you progress as time goes on. I'm trying to do the same as well and after almost two decades of lifting I'm finally making changes LOL. I can't wait to jump on some growth what should be landing on my doorstep from Opti before too long so I can get this shindig started. LOL I wish the fuck it would show up so I can blow up hahaha