Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Issues with BGS tren

I'm going to make this short n sweet, I bought 40mL of tren from BGS around 5-7 months ago and when I went to use it after all that time it had sediment at the bottom. I emailed BGS and they were happy to help (I provided pictures of sealer vials) so 10 days later I was sent two replacement bottles. After receiving the new vials I checked them a couple days later and noticed wispy swirls (looked like a dust tornado) inside the vials. I emailed BGS to let them know about the issue and they basically said they would look into it.

I just wanted to post my experience with BGS for people thinking about picking up the tren. I won't be using any the BGS but the capsules I used in the past were great.

Quote Originally Posted by bayaas View Post
    I'm going to make this short n sweet, I bought 40mL of tren from BGS around 5-7 months ago and when I went to use it after all that time it had sediment at the bottom. I emailed BGS and they were happy to help (I provided pictures of sealer vials) so 10 days later I was sent two replacement bottles. After receiving the new vials I checked them a couple days later and noticed wispy swirls (looked like a dust tornado) inside the vials. I emailed BGS to let them know about the issue and they basically said they would look into it.

I just wanted to post my experience with BGS for people thinking about picking up the tren. I won't be using any the BGS but the capsules I used in the past were great.
    So some swirls in there is causing you to not use it. And why? Probably nothing to be concerned and a easy fix you can do yourself. I understand that you've been using aas for less than a year and have doubts obviously. Post a pic of the vials for the members to see that way you can be helped.

Cloudy tren is what your describing in my mind, if so that happens with tren sometimes its fine. Without a pic its hard to be sure though.

If you’re not going to use those vials, send them my way. I run them and report back.

Heat that shit up a little and shake it up.

M&S Veteran
    Jeepers, why not ask someone about it before you go and Blame BGS for being nice and shipping you replacements!. Come on now...

Sounds like gainz dust in them there bottles!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Sounds like gainz dust in them there bottles!
    My thoughts exactly big guy! And for the OP and any other newbs having issues with cloudy tren, send that shit to uncle Bones and Iíll take one for the team and run that shit. I donít want you guys to risk your physiques and sanity raging on that good tren. I care about our community.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    My thoughts exactly big guy! And for the OP and any other newbs having issues with cloudy tren, send that shit to uncle Bones and I’ll take one for the team and run that shit. I don’t want you guys to risk your physiques and sanity raging on that good tren. I care about our community.
    Uncle Bones always looking out for everyone’s well-being! Lmfao

I just checked a vial of tren A I got from him a few months ago and you are right- it crashed.

This is very common in the UGL world man. Where have you been? Just run that shit under hot water and shake it. I will say this- every time I wound up using crashed gear it wound up being really good stuff! LOL

I have had tren in the past that was alittle cloudy. I heated it up and shook it real good before I used it and it was fine. As for the sediment at the bottom that never happened to me before so idk about that.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    My thoughts exactly big guy! And for the OP and any other newbs having issues with cloudy tren, send that shit to uncle Bones and I’ll take one for the team and run that shit. I don’t want you guys to risk your physiques and sanity raging on that good tren. I care about our community.
    Lmfao ....

WTF Lol!!!

Keep mine in a safe that has a dehumidifier in it. Never has any issues with anything

Beer Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Keep mine in a safe that has a dehumidifier in it. Never has any issues with anything
    Damn that’s some next level shit..haha mines in a safe too but not with that ..I might need to upgrade!!

Shit!! Definitely means there's no shortage of hormone in that crashed bottle

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Shit!! Definitely means there's no shortage of hormone in that crashed bottle
    Right? Makes me want to order more!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Right? Makes me want to order more!!
    Lol shit, I love seeing crashes gear!! There's a reason why Big Game Stop has been around a long while and it!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Lol shit, I love seeing crashes gear!! There's a reason why Big Game Stop has been around a long while and it!!
    They have great, strong gear! I guess I can see why the OP thought it was bad, if he’s new to the game. He could have asked someone discreetly and got some advice. I’d be trying to catch them swirls in my pin!! Lmao

God damnit I posted the wrong bottle but I have some BGS tren too and itís not crashed either I will post pics of it when i get home

Thatís my bad BGS

I may have or may not have been drinking

Beer Me!