Apex Peptides

Thread: HGH protocol

HGH protocol

So I am not currently planning on a extensive log , just somewhere to put what Iíve recently added and any changes Iím noticing w my physique and such.

Running Test 700mg and Eq 600mg w 20mg superdrol . Gonna drop the superdrol and replace w 40-50mg oral winny in a bit over a month.

Been running juice for a while ....I recently was looking into Myostatin and follistatin blockers because it seems the pumps just arenít quite where they used to be. I decided these things really arenít convincingly available on the market currently and didnít want to blow 200 on 1mg follistatin or a bunch of raws of yk-11 if that wasnít going to be producing something along the lines of newbie rois gains (again the literature on true Myostatin blockers is very game changing ) anyhow ....I found myself adding to my hgh protocol . I WAS just shooting 1 time a day 2.5-3 iu hgh. I grabbed upteen kits from iron lion. I have been reading that the big key with hgh is the IGF-1 spike it produces and that shooting multiple times a day (2-3x) is much more effective, also Iíve read enough to determine there is a synergy w hgh and insulin. Insulin prolongs if not enhances the time igf is ďhighĒ in your system after a hgh shot by several fold . Iím talking low dose SLIN like 2-3 units humulin R. Maybe 4 units if doing more than 6-7 units hgh. At that low dose SLIN the diet doesnít have to be changed much , I donít go low carb or anything and i still make certain I have some carbs after the 3 units SLIN is pinned but i donít need a ton and it seems I donít need to avoid fats all day like someone shooting 10+ units of a 8 hour slin might choose to.

So, My calories had been around 3500 most days and Iíve eaten healthy for a long time . Ezekiel sweet potato eggs chicken fish steak sashimi w faster carbs around workout oat square cereal whey protein pineapple juice etc

For the last 10 days of this hgh protocol change (5-6 iu over 2-3 shots w 10am shot having 3 units Slin) i have added a few hundred calories and I will say a couple things

My hands are wonderfully tingly in morning , just tingling like crazy lol, also I have more of a full pumped feeling (veiny) during the day. Itís noticeable. During my workouts the pump is also noticeably stronger. Two people had come up to me and said how much better I look this year (thou I had pump and was in good lighting ha) ...this was 2 weeks ago, now the pump and the strength is more.

Iím hoping I can reap some gains and maintain leanness doubling the hgh and adding low dose slin for the main purposes of prolonging the time IGF-1 is high in my body. That with calories a few hundred higher Iím hoping to go from 5í9 192 to 200. (Iím 194 currently) My body fat is legitimately around 11% . My age is 39.

Will update this weekly...mainly bc i believe experienced guys running hgh will benefit from doing about 5 iuís 2x a day and enjoy gains from having igf levels higher much longer w the help of a very low dose slin once a day (2-4iu)

Did back n bi’s Pumped as fuk. Like I went off and went back on. This pump is sick

Walking Pumps are noticeably different . Feeling full and veiny most of day. 5-6!iu hgh and 3 iu novolin R.

Got 5 vials CJC w Dac HU Pharma

Just now realizing you started a log. I’m subbed!
    Quit slackiní and make shit happen!

Added in a shot of 2.5 mg CJC w Dac..doin that 2x per week on top of 2x daily hgh (5-6 iu) low (3iu) Slin

T and EQ and winny also running

How do you like the CJC w/Dac? I hated it man all it did was balloon me up with water.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    How do you like the CJC w/Dac? I hated it man all it did was balloon me up with water.
    Good to kno. I took first shot 5 days ago , second shot last nite . I’ll def keep tabs on that ..so far just bigger and full w veins thou I beleive majority of that is hgh and 3 iu slin

How long did it take for you to notice the water weight on CJC w Dac

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    Good to kno. I took first shot 5 days ago , second shot last nite . I’ll def keep tabs on that ..so far just bigger and full w veins thou I beleive majority of that is hgh and 3 iu slin

How long did it take for you to notice the water weight on CJC w Dac
    Within a week I was holding 7lbs or more of water. My abs washed out completely and my chest and arms looked full but I prefer the hard look so I jumped off it after 2wks of use.

I would say i noticed hands tingling when I upped hgh and added 3 iu slin