HCG 250ius twice a week

PCT
    10-14 days after last Test E

Week1- 40mg/ED of nolva
    clomid 25mg/ED

Weeks 2-5
    Nolva 20mg/ED
    Clomid 25mg/ED

This is what I have come up with, but I am open to anything.

Looks good but you may not need that much arimedex the one thing I can suggest 3 or 4 weeks in go to the doctor get all your blood work pulled if you go to the right dr. You'll get a script for arimedex. As for the PCT this is what my dr. Gave me
    1000iu hcg 3 times aweek 1 month
    2 times aweek second month
    Clomid ed 50 mg 1 month

I might have been more shut down then you will be but again if you get to the right dr. He can help with the pct protocol and also give arimedex and clomid and nolva if he thought you needed it. The number one thing I recommend is a open and honest communication with a good dr. All your levels can be checked and adjusted accordingly.

Thanks for the input!

It’s hard to say what you will need to run your adex at without blood work, but I also agree in not needing that much. I know for me I can run 1mg a week on 500mg of test and it keeps my estrogen on the low side. Definitely get bloods about 4-5 weeks in and we can better help you.

This is good advice from the biggest ice cream eater on here!

Truly, bloodwork is the key to dialing in every cycle and it takes the guesswork out of all the questions.

Man i remember my firtst cycle. Test cyp 500 a week i grew like fucking crazy!!! Good luck bro. And thank god you aint running 5 compounds for your first cycle i see that shit all the time. Test is all you need the first time out.

I think you nailed it as far as first cycle.

As others have said you'll need to get bloods to know where your levels are at for sure. Arimidex seems a bit often. Have you looked into aromasin? 12.5 eod as a starting place seems to work well.

Enjoy, post back your results

Solid cycle! Agree adex wait a couple weeks and get blood work done. Good luck with your first. Keep up with your diet as much as training

Quote Originally Posted by RNMuscle View Post
    I think you nailed it as far as first cycle.

As others have said you'll need to get bloods to know where your levels are at for sure. Arimidex seems a bit often. Have you looked into aromasin? 12.5 eod as a starting place seems to work well.

Enjoy, post back your results
    Another old thread from April. Lol Wonder how OP's cycle went?

Yea if he ran that much dex, he'd likely not only kill his e2, but also his lipids. The goal is e2 control, not e2 annihilation. Crushed estrogen will destroy your gains, make your joints hurt, cause acne issues, kills the libido, and fucks with your head... not a fun thing.

I'm a big fan of aromasin dose as it doesn't fuck with my lipids like adex. 12.5mg twice a week, the day following my test pin works well for me. Everyone experiences different levels of aromatase though, so op may have to play with dosing and frequency a little, but mid cycle bloods should help guide him in the right direction.

I believe it looks good to me. I applaud you for keeping it simple for your first go......see how your body reacts to a single hormone before trying anything else. I would suggest bloodwork before and after and if fund will allow possibly a liver protestant, Keep us updated on your progress. Train hard and eat right and watch yourself grow.

Looks good. I ran hcg the same way and made my pct much easier I feel and kept my balls full during cycle. The only things I would say is you may not need to run your adex that often. I say go less bexuase you dont want to crash your estro which will cause you to feel like crap and can hinder gains as well is harder to recover from then having estrogen on the higher side which you can just take more adex. I would also wait closer to 21 days before starting pct due to test not being completely out of your system. Definitely get bloods mid cycle and see where everything is at and adjust from there and enjoy.

Hey everyone, thanks for the advice had to put my cycle on the back burner. I am looking at running it in the near future, so I will keep everyone updated when I start! Love this community!