Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange fedish

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Wife and I have been together for 36 years (30th marriage anniv. coming up), share her with someone?? Fuck no... Best friend, love of my life, worship the ground she walks on.
    We lift together, drink together, go to gun range together, everything.

Our married friends cant believe it (most cant stand each other I guess). I just say "just marry your HOT best friend" and things will be OK... Age 52 and still hot...
    Props and congrats on finding each other!! Sounds very similar to us, very impressive!! We catch shit all the time from others on how we always do everything together but that's what we want and what makes us lucky imo. You are correct most married couples I know can't stand each other and live separate lives, its more of an arrangement than a marriage that usually ends badly. It's inspiring to meet people with similar stories and hobbies...so again congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by B-rye View Post
    What's doing brothers just want to take a head count who is into gangbangs and hotwife scenarios? I'm by no means gay but to watch a women even my wife fuck and suck multiple dicks and be a complete slut is a total turn on to me I want to see who else is into something like that or if I'm the only one out there.
    Let me start off by saying I love tren. I'm old school and have been enjoying real tren (Fina) for around a decade. With that said, while on tren I have had crazy "thoughts". Once off though I'm always happy that those thoughts stayed in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by B Ware View Post
    Let me start off by saying I love tren. I'm old school and have been enjoying real tren (Fina) for around a decade. With that said, while on tren I have had crazy "thoughts". Once off though I'm always happy that those thoughts stayed in my head.
    So funny, but so fucking true! Lmao