Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Modafinil

  1. #21
    Member penche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    39
    I recently ordered some modafinil because of some lethargic feeling due to high Tren and HGH cycle. Hope to see these good effects. I can’t take stims cuz random drug test. Hope to get the relief and boost I need with modafinil.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by penche View Post
    I recently ordered some modafinil because of some lethargic feeling due to high Tren and HGH cycle. Hope to see these good effects. I can’t take stims cuz random drug test. Hope to get the relief and boost I need with modafinil.
    funny same exact situation for me and even if my job didn’t test i don’t care for any stims other than caffeine and ephedrine which we all know are not that effective over time. The modafinil has been a game changer for me I like it so much I have to force myself not to take it a couple times a week. They say their are no withdrawals involved with modafinil when stopping after prolonged use but I’m not trying to confirm that lol

  3. #23
    Member Copperhead1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    Why are you here bro? Quit being so childish and spamming everyoneís threads with your bs.
    Totally agree with gearjunkie, this dude shouldn't be here. People like this asshat worry me, nothing but trouble.

  4. #24
    Member penche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    funny same exact situation for me and even if my job didn’t test i don’t care for any stims other than caffeine and ephedrine which we all know are not that effective over time. The modafinil has been a game changer for me I like it so much I have to force myself not to take it a couple times a week. They say their are no withdrawals involved with modafinil when stopping after prolonged use but I’m not trying to confirm that lol
    Awesome review and input my friend thank you! I’ve been using T3/t4 to counteract the lethargic feeling on Tren and wow it has been helping big time. Can’t to add in the modafinil. Thank you again sir for the input.

  5. #25
    Member theeinferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    3
    I've been looking for this too! Following this thread with interest, thanks :-)

  6. #26
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,155
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by penche View Post
    Awesome review and input my friend thank you! I’ve been using T3/t4 to counteract the lethargic feeling on Tren and wow it has been helping big time. Can’t to add in the modafinil. Thank you again sir for the input.
    I’ve gotta try something. My ass has been dragging!

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I’ve gotta try something. My ass has been dragging!
    Just don't take it after noontime unless you're a night person cuz it will keep u up at night. You'll be lying there trying to solve Einsteins theory of relativity your mind will be working overtime. Its not a drug like feeling it just keeps your mind moving like nothing else. It's def worth a look if u struggle with lethargy or staying focused

  8. #28
    Member Adrenolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Train Smart View Post
    Just don't take it after noontime unless you're a night person cuz it will keep u up at night. You'll be lying there trying to solve Einsteins theory of relativity your mind will be working overtime. Its not a drug like feeling it just keeps your mind moving like nothing else. It's def worth a look if u struggle with lethargy or staying focused
    I find it similar to a cross between hydrafinil and phenylpiracetam hydrazide

  9. #29
    Member twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,148
    Rep Power
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I’ve gotta try something. My ass has been dragging!
    Let me know what you think of it brah!!

  10. #30
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,155
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Let me know what you think of it brah!!
    For sure. I’ll pick some up after the holiday.

  11. #31
    Member penche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    39
    Trying 200mg modafinil Tom morning along with my T3/t4 keep y’all posted

  12. #32
    Member penche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    39
    Man this combo really hit very good and kept me alert big time. That’s because I didnt get enough rest due to the tren I’m using. Highly recommend modafinil for that extra kick in the mornings, combined with caffeine and T3/t4 it’s perfect for focus and alertness

  13. #33
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,155
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by penche View Post
    Man this combo really hit very good and kept me alert big time. That’s because I didnt get enough rest due to the tren I’m using. Highly recommend modafinil for that extra kick in the mornings, combined with caffeine and T3/t4 it’s perfect for focus and alertness
    How much of the T3/T4 are you taking? I’ve never tried either one. I should have my Modafinil pretty soon, though!

  14. #34
    Member penche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    How much of the T3/T4 are you taking? I’ve never tried either one. I should have my Modafinil pretty soon, though!
    25mcg of T3 and 40mcg of T4 in the morning. Plus 200mg of modafinil and 300mg of caffeine. Dude....that morning I was lit as fffffffffkkkkkkkk

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    Having the hardest time finding sponsors that carry this. Looking for something close by preferably. If anyone can point me in the right direction id greatly appreciate it
    Did you find bc Iím having a hard tome finding it too can u let me know

  16. #36
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,155
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Jixxymxxk View Post
    Did you find bc I’m having a hard tome finding it too can u let me know
    Did you read the whole thread or just OP’s first post?

  17. #37
    Member twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,148
    Rep Power
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by penche View Post
    25mcg of T3 and 40mcg of T4 in the morning. Plus 200mg of modafinil and 300mg of caffeine. Dude....that morning I was lit as fffffffffkkkkkkkk
    Lmfao ....I bet you were brah .

  18. #38
    Member penche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Lmfao ....I bet you were brah .
    Lol need to behave with the stims but damn long hours at work, gym, then sometimes 2nd job. Sunday only day off lol. Shavin yrs off every time dam the luck lol

  19. #39
    BGS REP ill gotten gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    54
    there is no such thing as a free lunch.
    Try to limit the use of Modafinil to a couple of days a week. If you use it on consecutive days long enough, you will feel your ass dragging. A healthy individuals mind is not meant to operate at such peak levels for so long. Remember, Modafinil is for individuals with deficiencies.
    BGS

Similar Threads

  1. Modafinil
    By Markos in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2016, 03:07 PM
  2. Modafinil
    By BoostedStang in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-15-2016, 03:26 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •