Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modafinil

I recently ordered some modafinil because of some lethargic feeling due to high Tren and HGH cycle. Hope to see these good effects. I can’t take stims cuz random drug test. Hope to get the relief and boost I need with modafinil.

Quote Originally Posted by penche View Post
    I recently ordered some modafinil because of some lethargic feeling due to high Tren and HGH cycle. Hope to see these good effects. I can’t take stims cuz random drug test. Hope to get the relief and boost I need with modafinil.
    funny same exact situation for me and even if my job didn’t test i don’t care for any stims other than caffeine and ephedrine which we all know are not that effective over time. The modafinil has been a game changer for me I like it so much I have to force myself not to take it a couple times a week. They say their are no withdrawals involved with modafinil when stopping after prolonged use but I’m not trying to confirm that lol

Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    Why are you here bro? Quit being so childish and spamming everyoneís threads with your bs.
    Totally agree with gearjunkie, this dude shouldn't be here. People like this asshat worry me, nothing but trouble.

funny same exact situation for me and even if my job didn’t test i don’t care for any stims other than caffeine and ephedrine which we all know are not that effective over time. The modafinil has been a game changer for me I like it so much I have to force myself not to take it a couple times a week. They say their are no withdrawals involved with modafinil when stopping after prolonged use but I’m not trying to confirm that lol
    Awesome review and input my friend thank you! I’ve been using T3/t4 to counteract the lethargic feeling on Tren and wow it has been helping big time. Can’t to add in the modafinil. Thank you again sir for the input.

I've been looking for this too! Following this thread with interest, thanks :-)

Awesome review and input my friend thank you! I’ve been using T3/t4 to counteract the lethargic feeling on Tren and wow it has been helping big time. Can’t to add in the modafinil. Thank you again sir for the input.
    I’ve gotta try something. My ass has been dragging!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Just don't take it after noontime unless you're a night person cuz it will keep u up at night. You'll be lying there trying to solve Einsteins theory of relativity your mind will be working overtime. Its not a drug like feeling it just keeps your mind moving like nothing else. It's def worth a look if u struggle with lethargy or staying focused

Quote Originally Posted by Train Smart View Post
    Just don't take it after noontime unless you're a night person cuz it will keep u up at night. You'll be lying there trying to solve Einsteins theory of relativity your mind will be working overtime. Its not a drug like feeling it just keeps your mind moving like nothing else. It's def worth a look if u struggle with lethargy or staying focused
    I find it similar to a cross between hydrafinil and phenylpiracetam hydrazide

Let me know what you think of it brah!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Let me know what you think of it brah!!
    For sure. I’ll pick some up after the holiday.

Trying 200mg modafinil Tom morning along with my T3/t4 keep y’all posted

Man this combo really hit very good and kept me alert big time. That’s because I didnt get enough rest due to the tren I’m using. Highly recommend modafinil for that extra kick in the mornings, combined with caffeine and T3/t4 it’s perfect for focus and alertness

Man this combo really hit very good and kept me alert big time. That’s because I didnt get enough rest due to the tren I’m using. Highly recommend modafinil for that extra kick in the mornings, combined with caffeine and T3/t4 it’s perfect for focus and alertness
    How much of the T3/T4 are you taking? I’ve never tried either one. I should have my Modafinil pretty soon, though!

How much of the T3/T4 are you taking? I’ve never tried either one. I should have my Modafinil pretty soon, though!
    25mcg of T3 and 40mcg of T4 in the morning. Plus 200mg of modafinil and 300mg of caffeine. Dude....that morning I was lit as fffffffffkkkkkkkk

Having the hardest time finding sponsors that carry this. Looking for something close by preferably. If anyone can point me in the right direction id greatly appreciate it
    Did you find bc Iím having a hard tome finding it too can u let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Jixxymxxk View Post
    Did you find bc I’m having a hard tome finding it too can u let me know
    Did you read the whole thread or just OP’s first post?

25mcg of T3 and 40mcg of T4 in the morning. Plus 200mg of modafinil and 300mg of caffeine. Dude....that morning I was lit as fffffffffkkkkkkkk
    Lmfao ....I bet you were brah .

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Lmfao ....I bet you were brah .
    Lol need to behave with the stims but damn long hours at work, gym, then sometimes 2nd job. Sunday only day off lol. Shavin yrs off every time dam the luck lol

there is no such thing as a free lunch.
    Try to limit the use of Modafinil to a couple of days a week. If you use it on consecutive days long enough, you will feel your ass dragging. A healthy individuals mind is not meant to operate at such peak levels for so long. Remember, Modafinil is for individuals with deficiencies.
    BGS