Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blood Letting Like A Beast

Jus got done reliving some pressure. Was startin to get pounding headaches...an jus like that, they've vanished once again. It must be magic or science one of the two lol.......
    VideoCapture_20190429-042120.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190429-042104.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190429-041938.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190429-041902.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190429-041900.jpg

A lot of anabolics increase your RBC count and hematocrit...it will increase your blood pressure, decrease flow due to your blood becoming more sludge-like and unfortunately there's more possibility of an aneurysm or stroke. Simply another reason to get regular labs. I just give blood whenever it gets too high on my quarterly labwork.

I mentioned propranolol in another comment tonight you might want to research it and find it useful in aiding you. You can find it being sold on M&S

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    A lot of anabolics increase your RBC count and hematocrit...it will increase your blood pressure, decrease flow due to your blood becoming more sludge-like and unfortunately there's more possibility of an aneurysm or stroke. Simply another reason to get regular labs. I just give blood whenever it gets too high on my quarterly labwork.

I mentioned propranolol in another comment tonight you might want to research it and find it useful in aiding you. You can find it being sold on M&S
    Nice.....Thanks for the heads up Adrenolin. Ill deff be lookin that one up. Were always learning an evolving as we go. I love it lol

This is no doubt some shit that them boys back home would do . You for sure grew up near where I grew up, mofo's don't go to the doc they just do that shit themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    This is no doubt some shit that them boys back home would do . You for sure grew up near where I grew up, mofo's don't go to the doc they just do that shit themselves.
    Lol man i feel sooooo much better after that. Its pretty miraculous how you can geel the pressure in uour head dissipate while the blood is flowing out of you. Now i feel like a million bucks. With all that being said, i still haven't went to sleep yet so its time lol. And for any Noob who is seeing this for the first time please do not do this at home. If you do so happen to do it make sure to have somebody present with you that away if you should happen to pass out you won't have a fucking Dart sticking out of your arm bleeding you completely dry. For real guys this is not a fucking game and I don't do this shit just playing around. I do it because I know it's good for me and if I don't do it then I'm going to have to suffer the consequences and since there's no place around here that does it within walking distance I'm kind of fucking screwed so I just do it myself and I can do it better than them bitch ass doctors and nurses can anyways LOL

Haha damn skull..that’s crazy looking..of course I think dang what if someone showed up ..would be like a horror movie for them haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Haha damn skull..that’s crazy looking..of course I think dang what if someone showed up ..would be like a horror movie for them haha
    Yup like a scene from "Halloween"...eek!
    Persistence is strength

Lol you’re a beast Skull! I need to learn this.

Hi Skull. You just let it drip? How much did you let out?
    Take care.
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by penche View Post
    Lol you’re a beast Skull! I need to learn this.
    Its not so bad once u do it a time or 2. The hardest part is creating a hole when using that fuckin 16g harpoon of a pin lol. Come over nex time an ill personally demonstrate lol...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_SCIENTIST View Post
    Hi Skull. You just let it drip? How much did you let out?
    Take care.
    MS
    Yeah bro i jus take the pin out of the package wirhou the barrel on it, shove it in, then place the measuring cup underneath it which is why i always get it all over the floor. No biggie. Nothin a paper towel won't clean up. An i drain 500ml's which is 2 full cups worth. Its the same amount a blood donation center will take. Accept I'm donating mine to the toilet......

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Its not so bad once u do it a time or 2. The hardest part is creating a hole when using that fuckin 16g harpoon of a pin lol. Come over nex time an ill personally demonstrate lol...

Yeah bro i jus take the pin out of the package wirhou the barrel on it, shove it in, then place the measuring cup underneath it which is why i always get it all over the floor. No biggie. Nothin a paper towel won't clean up. An i drain 500ml's which is 2 full cups worth. Its the same amount a blood donation center will take. Accept I'm donating mine to the toilet......
    Bro you definitely can get away with using a smaller gauge pin, the reason Red Cross usues the larger gauge harpoons is so it doesn't damage the red blood cells. Your not so worried about damaging the cells and you could cutt back on the scar tissue build over time of the bigger pin. Got your PM by the way thank you that brotha

You can probably buy dialysis center needle juts. They come with the tubing set. I think it's called NIPRO safety tulip kit

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    You can probably buy dialysis center needle juts. They come with the tubing set. I think it's called NIPRO safety tulip kit
    Then it won't look like a murder scene

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Bro you definitely can get away with using a smaller gauge pin, the reason Red Cross usues the larger gauge harpoons is so it doesn't damage the red blood cells. Your not so worried about damaging the cells and you could cutt back on the scar tissue build over time of the bigger pin. Got your PM by the way thank you that brotha
    yeah I've tried using a 18 gauge pin before I always fucking clot it up and the blood stops flowin which is why i switched to the 16's.... maybe I'll give the 18 to try next time but I need to make sure I pop a couple aspirin and drink a shitload of water throughout the day to hydrate myself. Then I can pop the aspirin about 30 minutes before I self relieve that way that's when he has time to thin my blood. And you're welcome brother glad I could help out. I have lead the horse to water LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    holy shit I had no idea they even offered such a kit. I'm definitely going to have to look into this further and thanks for bringing this to my attention I appreciate it very much. This could very well be my bloodletting game changer LOL

yeah I've tried using a 18 gauge pin before I always fucking clot it up and the blood stops flowin which is why i switched to the 16's.... maybe I'll give the 18 to try next time but I need to make sure I pop a couple aspirin and drink a shitload of water throughout the day to hydrate myself. Then I can pop the aspirin about 30 minutes before I self relieve that way that's when he has time to thin my blood. And you're welcome brother glad I could help out. I have lead the horse to water LOL

holy shit I had no idea they even offered such a kit. I'm definitely going to have to look into this further and thanks for bringing this to my attention I appreciate it very much. This could very well be my bloodletting game changer LOL
    Haha. I know about this shit Just will never do it. Due towith my luck. I'd bleed out. Just be careful bro. Here's a pic of what they are
    Screenshot_20190430-134131_Chrome.jpg

Donating it to the toilet...That cracked me up!

Damn crazy shit rite there

Savage!

Skull on a dating site...

Lol dammit Samson you so brutal!
    Persistence is strength