Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle

Cycle

Ok boys. Got some test enth and dhb recently and will be running a log. I'll also be pulling bloods on these and need best protocol, or what some of you guys think is best protocol.

Just a little background about vicon. Dealing with the rep was easy and made the process simple. When he said the order was shipped it shipped quick. The packing was nice and tightly protected. Nothing bouncing around like a had a few other times.

What im looking at here

Test will run about 420 mgs and 300mgs of dhb. Will eventually bump up to 400dhb. Will see how I feel at 300. Im running 420 due to the split dosing. .7mls at Each time for test and 1.5ml dub (100mgs/ml)

I pinned yesterday. Oil went easy in a 21g obviously to draw then out with a 25g. No issues. Post had some pain. A little burn but nothing to unbearable from what I've heard. A little swore today but nothing you can't deal with.

A few months ago I had a hormone panel over 3 months which increased from 100 to 300 for the test levels. Was on nothing. I have been cruising on 1ml test for the past 2 month, 250 mgs every 9 days.

For this im looking to just get a bit more of fat loss. I'm holding more in my abdominal area which had always been problematic. I have an arch in my back which protrudes my hips forward and throws off posture from sports. I've been working on correcting it but haven't had much change.

Workouts consist of
    Mon is usually off and 2 hours of sports cardio
    Tuesday chest and biceps rep range around 8
    Wednesday. Back and tris 8 rep range
    Thursday. Legs and shoulders 8 rep range 1 hour sports cardio
    Friday. Light upper body high reps 15-20
    Saturday. Light lower and shoulder high reps 15-20
    Sunday. Just a light workout of whatever I feel like stretch and rolling. Usually an 1-1.5 hours sports cardio

Will update every few days with progress.

I’m subbed, Ston! I try to pull labs 2 days after the last pin of my long esters. That seems to be the general consensus on the board from what I’ve read.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I’m subbed, Ston! I try to pull labs 2 days after the last pin of my long esters. That seems to be the general consensus on the board from what I’ve read.
    How long would long would you wait? 4-6 weeks? I've read I different consensus from different resources

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    How long would long would you wait? 4-6 weeks? I've read I different consensus from different resources
    I would say 4 weeks would be enough time to get your cruise gear out of your blood and the new gear circulating. Iím not 100% on that, though. Iím sure someone smarter will chime in

I ran DHB for about 6 weeks at 500mg a week. Pip was tolerable but the DHB absorbed very slowly leaving lumps that would take about 7 to 10 days to go away. Couldn't deal with that so had to drop it. Hope you have better luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    I ran DHB for about 6 weeks at 500mg a week. Pip was tolerable but the DHB absorbed very slowly leaving lumps that would take about 7 to 10 days to go away. Couldn't deal with that so had to drop it. Hope you have better luck.
    Honestly man. I've so far had zero issues. Now I am running 150mgs at a time and also mix it with test no lumps though or extreme pain line I've read about

Ok so for an update. Did another shot yesterday, it was sore shortly after when I was sitting down at the site. Today doesn't feel too great. it's tolerable but still pretty sore. Im going top work out legs with no hindrance though. No update changes physically or workout wise since it's been a short period

you should try heating up the vial before shooting then massage the area and even a heat pad on the site for 5 or so minutes. Helps a lot when i get a painful batch. Warming up the muscle and keeping it warm post injection helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jminis View Post
    you should try heating up the vial before shooting then massage the area and even a heat pad on the site for 5 or so minutes. Helps a lot when i get a painful batch. Warming up the muscle and keeping it warm post injection helps.
    It's the dhb compound itself. Naturally had high pip. im still feeling the effects of the third one. the first 2i had no troubles, the third had been shitty to deal with

It's the dhb compound itself. Naturally had high pip. im still feeling the effects of the third one. the first 2i had no troubles, the third had been shitty to deal with
    Had the same thing when I ran dhb. Would take several days for the pip to set in.

Had the same thing when I ran dhb. Would take several days for the pip to set in.
    Im doing another 1 tonight in there opposite side. I'll see how it is because it will bww the second time in this site. The second time in the other site had been bad

The 3rd shot was where it hit me and by the 4th one I had no desire to run it anymore lol. Mine was from a different sponsors DHB but from what I've seen the "REAL" stuff has PIP.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    The 3rd shot was where it hit me and by the 4th one I had no desire to run it anymore lol. Mine was from a different sponsors DHB but from what I've seen the "REAL" stuff has PIP.
    Again the first 2i had no issues and the third it had me bad. I didn't get the 4 tn done yesterday but I'm about to hit it today. Actually, it's the 6 tn day for the 3rd one and the pain dissipated a ton

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I have to agree. And to be honest I wasn't blown away by the results.

Currently, a day after my 4 th, it's not so bad. Not like the last one. I'll be able to tell in another day or so If the pain will be as bad as the last

5 th pin is starting to get sore. For some reason, this has only affected my right side. I guess I'm not complaining totally, because I'd rather 1 side hurt and not both.

Im about 2.5 weeks in now. I can't say I'm seeing a large difference as I know it takes about 3 weeks for any effects to begin. I do notice some more stamina in the gym. No increased body temperature like some talk about.

Out of curiosity, anyone recommend on cycle support? I've read of the -aromatizing properties but just getting people's opinions.

5 th pin is starting to get sore. For some reason, this has only affected my right side. I guess I'm not complaining totally, because I'd rather 1 side hurt and not both.

Im about 2.5 weeks in now. I can't say I'm seeing a large difference as I know it takes about 3 weeks for any effects to begin. I do notice some more stamina in the gym. No increased body temperature like some talk about.

Out of curiosity, anyone recommend on cycle support? I've read of the -aromatizing properties but just getting people's opinions.
    Pretty sure dhb barely aromatizes, and needs little in the way of cycle support.

Pretty sure dhb barely aromatizes, and needs little in the way of cycle support.
    Yea that's what I was thinking and reading. Wanted to see how others felt

Btw, easy less pip after this shot. had a little going on but not line the last one

Some updates on this.

So far I've noticed some of the pins hurt some don't. I've had two previous with no issues and then the last hurt like a bitch. I feel like I get the flu minus the sickness. Just the lethargy and soreness. I don't know if it me or coincidence,, but I've noticed if I get some blood when I pull the pin out, I'll get pip. If there's no blood, no issues. Not sure if it's related or not.

Appetite. My appetite sucks. I'll drink a shake in the morning, lunch 3 hours after, maybe around 1, some protein Mid day, then won't eat till post workout st night around 9 or 10 PM. I have desire to eat with a feeling of fullness. I've honestly never felt this way. I can't even force myself to eat because then I feel nauseous.

I am about 3.5 weeks in and seeing fat loss. my strength gains are pretty steady as well.

I will be running some bloods in the next week to week and a half. I know I've touched on this before but bloods will be about 4.5 to 5 weeks after first pin. How many days post shot should I do it? I think I've been reading about about 2-3 days?

Still having a poor experience right now. I feel so lethargic. I know im running my body for longer days in general, but I start to go into lethargic stages at night. I feel really run down and tired. Body gets sore, almost like the flu.

On the other hand, when i am in the gym i get a very good workout in. Stamina increases, strength had increased as well.

Had blood pressure taken that was 123/72. That had actually dropped 10 points from 6 months ago.

I think some of the lethargy comes from the pip. feels like tests flu. Im going to get blood pulled this coming. I have a very busy schedule this week but I want to work it in.

Anyone with ideas or tips about this tiredness, greatly appreciated