Muscle and Science
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New motor

Good update MM, you been slacking off lol jk. Hopefully you'll have this kickass car out on the street soon!
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by SurfOrDie666 View Post
    Hows the progress with the Stang going if any? And my apologies if i didnt know about the Vet but what year and engine block ect?
    My vet is a 2015 stingray cheapest z51 I could locate. Have LG headers and AMI blower on it. Methanol injection I utilized my washer fluid reservoir for the methanol and it will also tell me when itís low lol. Hell I barely drive this thing I prob put 1k miles on it this year.

But that 2020 comming out soon as they will accept my employee pricing on it Iím getting one!

Beer Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    My vet is a 2015 stingray cheapest z51 I could locate. Have LG headers and AMI blower on it. Methanol injection I utilized my washer fluid reservoir for the methanol and it will also tell me when it’s low lol. Hell I barely drive this thing I prob put 1k miles on it this year.

But that 2020 comming out soon as they will accept my employee pricing on it I’m getting one!
    You go and get yourself a nice dealership job?

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    You go and get yourself a nice dealership job?
    Hell no!! Still u employed living it up at the moment. My dad worked for GM for 35 years so get the discount through him

Beer Me!

Hell no!! Still u employed living it up at the moment. My dad worked for GM for 35 years so get the discount through him
    ok haha I work for a dealership now actually great money because they have to compete with oilfield shit ..did almost switch jobs but got a good counter offer so I stayed..I’m sure you body is needing this break..you do some brutal shit out there in the field

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    ok haha I work for a dealership now actually great money because they have to compete with oilfield shit ..did almost switch jobs but got a good counter offer so I stayed..Iím sure you body is needing this break..you do some brutal shit out there in the field
    O yeah Iím enjoying it for sure! I sold cars for like 8 years before the oilfield and loved it. ABC homie

Beer Me!

Brother hows the new ZR1???

Brother hows the new ZR1???
    The 2020?

Beer Me!

2019. Although the 2009 was bad ass!! Oh and talkin bout the front engine, not the new mid.

2019. Although the 2009 was bad ass!! Oh and talkin bout the front engine, not the new mid.
    Man heard rumors that zr1 mid engine will have 4 electric motors one on each wheel along with the main power plant

Beer Me!

Man heard rumors that zr1 mid engine will have 4 electric motors one on each wheel along with the main power plant
    SMH! I dont even know what to say to that as i love an old school LS but i can almost guarantee its gonna run quick. A lotta super cars are doing the same with at least a gas and electric like the McLatrens