Muscle and Science

Upcoming MENT cycle

I going to be running a compound that is new to me (MENT) and could not be more amped about it. I am planning on running it solo for 6-8 weeks starting at 50mg EOD with about 3000 calorie intake. I am interested to see what results I can get.

I would love to know who out there has experience with this compound? what did your cycle look like and what results did you get?

Murph

If it’s the real deal you should enjoy it, but I would probably run it on the 6 week side. It’s hard on the sperm count as well but some don’t care about that. I haven’t personally ran a cycle of it so I can’t give you first hand experience with it just things I have seen others get from it and I will have to say the results were good enough to make me want to try it. I have also seen a few guys get not so good results, so I’m guessing some just didn’t get trest probably test. I would be interested in how this goes for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    I going to be running a compound that is new to me (MENT) and could not be more amped about it. I am planning on running it solo for 6-8 weeks starting at 50mg EOD with about 3000 calorie intake. I am interested to see what results I can get.

I would love to know who out there has experience with this compound? what did your cycle look like and what results did you get?

Murph
    I ran it once but it was a 4-5wk run. Estro is extremely hard to control so ready to up your AI quite a bit, there is a good amount of bloat and water weight that comes with it. I thought it was ok but everyone had been comparing it to tren at the time saying it was as good or better without the sides...do not believe that, its not even close to what tren gives you. You can hit Twisted up he loves MENT and has used it more than anyone I know of.

I have run MENT a couple of times. I agree with jtip that estrogen is tricky to get under control. It converts into a very potent estrogen 7a-methyl estradiol. For that reason don't go any higher then 300 mg/wk of test, 250mg is more like it. You will probably need 1 mg ED of arimidex, maybe more. Also as previously stated MENT shuts you down hard, one study showed 12 times more then testosterone. I'd be worried if planning on having children in the future although the male contraception effect should return to normal after ceasing the cycle. You should gain weight fairly fast, and MENT has a way of making your muscles look fuller especially upper arms and delts.

Thanks for the feed back guys, as for sperm count I am 57 and have already been cut with 7 kids and 13 grandchildren so al least that part is not an issue, my biggest concern will be controlling the E2. and eating a ton of good calories... I have plenty of AI on hand including Letro… I will post up a mini log for those that may be interested
    I think I will run my Test at about 200mg and MENT around 200-250mg to start

Oh boy ment is the shit I run every chance I get lmfao ...everyone pretty much summed it up,if you have any additional questions feel free to pm me ....I love the stuff....I ran it eod..e3d and shit I even ran it e6d ....its amazing imo

Thanks Twisted, today will be my 3rd pin of 50mg and I am running Aromasin 12.5

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Oh boy ment is the shit I run every chance I get lmfao ...everyone pretty much summed it up,if you have any additional questions feel free to pm me ....I love the stuff....I ran it eod..e3d and shit I even ran it e6d ....its amazing imo