Apex Peptides

Thread: Pack trouble

Pack trouble

I had a pack get seized, Customs letter sent, then the source resent my pack. This time, it shows it didnít go through customs, gets to my area, says Out for Delivery 2 days ago, then last night said Delivered by 8PM, and in red letters says ALERT, may be delivered later. Today the delivery time is gone, it still says itís gonna be late & red ALERT is still on there. My addy was correct that I resent to the source. Anyone know about the red ALERT on there and no pack for 2 days? Iím not about to pick it up at the facility. I got a guy that signs for my stuff, but this hasnít made it to him.

The only time I had something like that happen was when the weather was bad, but it just got held up in transport not out for delivery.

Me too in winter. But this one was on the streets to be delivered. Hope it’s just a computer glitch. But it’s been out for delivery for 2 days & it wasn’t there yesterday. Nobody can do a controlled delivery cause the addressee never signs for it, just a nice, friendly hippy business owner! Just strange it came from overseas & did not show it going through customs.

I'm with Achilles on this. Had weather related issue like that but not with the customs jump. I have had normal packages come from china do really weird stuff though too. I order tons of stuff for my business from china and the tracking system gets messed up and some times the shipping label is the cause, if they cant scan it but still read address or partial address might be issue. If it's a big pack I would be cautious either way.
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

It will show up

M&S Veteran
    I had the alert and it apparently was delivered to wrong address

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Fin View Post
    Me too in winter. But this one was on the streets to be delivered. Hope it’s just a computer glitch. But it’s been out for delivery for 2 days & it wasn’t there yesterday. Nobody can do a controlled delivery cause the addressee never signs for it, just a nice, friendly hippy business owner! Just strange it came from overseas & did not show it going through customs.
    You don't have to sign for it. Accepting it is enough. Trust me, I got popped back in 2003. UPS Store accepted it for me. Once I walked into the parking lot two guns to my head "On ground motherf**ker!" If they want you, they'll get you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpectre View Post
    You don't have to sign for it. Accepting it is enough. Trust me, I got popped back in 2003. UPS Store accepted it for me. Once I walked into the parking lot two guns to my head "On ground motherf**ker!" If they want you, they'll get you.
    I got a private box like u had. I never pick up for a few days. My pack still isn’t here. Source is great on communication, but that last delivery that didn’t show was odd.