Muscle and Science

Private Label Busted After Powder Receiver Snitched

Hate to see anyone busted but for anyone else reading this the big ass bold portion "The clandestine laboratory was identified as Private Label by Brotherhood of Pain moderators" if anyone still trusts that forum and thinks its a good idea to be there then I do not know what else to say. I would advise everyone to be cautious, the fed seems to be cracking down on these labs.

I don't recall any active MOD stating that this was PL by name. I know for a FACT that a former MOD came back on the forum to make this claim and a few members have .
    I am not sure what happen with you over there nor is it my biz and I do remember when you were there (and have respect for the work you put in) but I have never had a issue with BOP

Murph

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Hate to see anyone busted but for anyone else reading this the big ass bold portion "The clandestine laboratory was identified as Private Label by Brotherhood of Pain moderators" if anyone still trusts that forum and thinks its a good idea to be there then I do not know what else to say. I would advise everyone to be cautious, the fed seems to be cracking down on these labs.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    I don't recall any active MOD stating that this was PL by name. I know for a FACT that a former MOD came back on the forum to make this claim and a few members have .
    I am not sure what happen with you over there nor is it my biz and I do remember when you were there (and have respect for the work you put in) but I have never had a issue with BOP

Murph
    Appreciate it and I'm still trying to put in work, last few years injuries have set me back. I was a stand up member on BOP and banned for reasons unknown and that's the truth. They didn't like that I was a MOD here nor did they like that I knew Twisted so I got the boot along with my wife without warning. Just be careful over there with who you trust because they will stab you in the back.

Appreciate it and I'm still trying to put in work, last few years injuries have set me back. I was a stand up member on BOP and banned for reasons unknown and that's the truth. They didn't like that I was a MOD here nor did they like that I knew Twisted so I got the boot along with my wife without warning. Just be careful over there with who you trust because they will stab you in the back.
    Damn brother.. I know things have been warm to hot for a minute.. I noticed some tense behavior with mods on IMF and ASF a couple months back.. where they really began to tighten up and enforce forum rules and regs.. Things had been super lax up til that point.. There had been rumors about a big bust involving local line for purp pnda.. and it created a shit storm.

Now this information on top of it.. and it doesn't bold well..

It's getting to the point where I won't even send price lists to anyone any more. I'll direct them to H-AS email or pm H-AS himself.

Thanks for point this stuff out brother..

I remember both you and your wife from then and was surprised when you were just gone one day as I checked both your logs quite often..glad to see you here

Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    I remember both you and your wife from then and was surprised when you were just gone one day as I checked both your logs quite often..glad to see you here
    Thanks brother and glad you made it over here to our community. We are both here and still at it although the wife doesnít post much these days.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Damn brother.. I know things have been warm to hot for a minute.. I noticed some tense behavior with mods on IMF and ASF a couple months back.. where they really began to tighten up and enforce forum rules and regs.. Things had been super lax up til that point.. There had been rumors about a big bust involving local line for purp pnda.. and it created a shit storm.

Now this information on top of it.. and it doesn't bold well..

It's getting to the point where I won't even send price lists to anyone any more. I'll direct them to H-AS email or pm H-AS himself.

Thanks for point this stuff out brother..
    Best thing is to not send lists to really new people and I feel other sponsors should not be so free to send lists out willy nilly. The heat is being turned up and it's gonna be real hot.
    Persistence is strength

It seems like for a long period of time nobody gives a fuck about steroids and then all the sudden they have a hard on for it again then time goes by and it fizzles out again. What probably happens is one of the federal agents sons is playing sports and juicing then they get some bunk shit and start a new campaign bustin labs again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    It seems like for a long period of time nobody gives a fuck about steroids and then all the sudden they have a hard on for it again then time goes by and it fizzles out again. What probably happens is one of the federal agents sons is playing sports and juicing then they get some bunk shit and start a new campaign bustin labs again lol.
    They never stop caring actually. They just take years to get all the evidence because if they make on mistake it was all for nothing. So even now, I'm sure they have shit going on to handle some overseas and even in the united states. Never ends.

Damn the recipient wasn't getting shit.

I know a lot of people who escape opioid addiction by starting to workout and take a lil gear to replace it all. I know thats not a great idea either but hell focus on this opioid crisis and get a handle on it then come back to busting the guys for growing faster than you.