Apex Peptides

YK11 inj and oral tabs

New products added today. Give it a try and share your experiences.

Man injectable yk 11 is very interesting, I’m definitely going to have to try this at some point. Yk 11 in itself is a very interesting compound and it’s been on my radar to try and the only reason I haven’t yet is because I’ve heard that it’s almost always faked or cut with something else. With snake mans reputation around here I think I may have found someone I’m comfortable ordering this compound from. Tony Huge from enhanced athlete has said several times that sarms in injectable form are much better and much more potent than oral at a fraction of the dose. Him and all the guys in his crew swear buy injectable sarms. I know there’s still some debate weather or not yk 11 is actually classified as a sarm or a myostatin inhibitor but either way a very interesting compound.

Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    Man injectable yk 11 is very interesting, I’m definitely going to have to try this at some point. Yk 11 in itself is a very interesting compound and it’s been on my radar to try and the only reason I haven’t yet is because I’ve heard that it’s almost always faked or cut with something else. With snake mans reputation around here I think I may have found someone I’m comfortable ordering this compound from. Tony Huge from enhanced athlete has said several times that sarms in injectable form are much better and much more potent than oral at a fraction of the dose. Him and all the guys in his crew swear buy injectable sarms. I know there’s still some debate weather or not yk 11 is actually classified as a sarm or a myostatin inhibitor but either way a very interesting compound.
    To be fair, i am still waiting on purity report but i had som pressure to put this on the list. I will update this thread when i do get the results

I'm interested in this as well. I'm def. Down to try inject. Sarms. I wonder if the yk-11 or all the other inject. sarms make u hold water