Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13,337
    Rep Power
    10

    Possibly sold dbol as Var

    Quote Originally Posted by BigManWithGUn View Post
    and then what? what marker do you look for? if your test is in the thousands range, what do you think your estrogen level should be at? because i have never found a definite answer to that question, probably because there isn't one.
    There is your just uneducated on the matter. Your estrogen should be kept around 25 range. Doesnít matter one bit how much your taking or how high your levels are. Thatís the reason we run AI to begin with to obtain optimal levels. Iím on trt this is per my doc, if you canít find the info and itís out there then take it from what my neurologist says. There are studies that show to high or to low can result in a lot of complications. Again per my trt doc!!

    Bro you seem like you have no idea what your doing just being honest. We keep feeding you the answers to the test and you keep refuting everything we say. I mean the way your talking and questioning everything we say you must be some giant dude 240lbs thatís 8% BF after all this right? I mean look at achilles dude is a giant so I would say he knows whatís heís talking about. In the end do your own research and go with what you feels best for you man.

  2. #42
    M&S Veteran Frank zazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    824
    Rep Power
    65
    Like what was just said I keep mine in the reference range but all the way up to 40 and I’m good .

  3. #43
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,477
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by BigManWithGUn View Post
    and then what? what marker do you look for? if your test is in the thousands range, what do you think your estrogen level should be at? because i have never found a definite answer to that question, probably because there isn't one.
    There is no definitive answer when it comes to medicine and science. If there was , everything would be solved. But when it comes to medicine, and lab values, they are reference ranges. When your out of reference range, there are issues that arise from it. Now when relating tp your question, when estrogen is elevated what happens? Gyno, water retention, erectile dysfunction...etc. they are signs and symptoms of what could and will eventually happen.

    You tell your doctor how you feel when you're sick. Then they run tests based off it. Just because you feel fine doesn't always mean there isn't an issue.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    There is no definitive answer when it comes to medicine and science. If there was , everything would be solved. But when it comes to medicine, and lab values, they are reference ranges. When your out of reference range, there are issues that arise from it. Now when relating tp your question, when estrogen is elevated what happens? Gyno, water retention, erectile dysfunction...etc. they are signs and symptoms of what could and will eventually happen.

    You tell your doctor how you feel when you're sick. Then they run tests based off it. Just because you feel fine doesn't always mean there isn't an issue.
    There is no reference range set for test in the 1500<+ range, as far as i know unless there are trainers out there that run these protocols and have an idea, so if you have those numbers please do share. What i do know is that the body likes to be in homeostasis and it is pretty efficient at accomplishing that.

    My estrogen was at reasonable levels with my Test e at 500 for weeks, even after bloodwork, i don't believe taking 1 week of what i think is anavar would throw me totally out of whack that quickly. Now, if it's dbol, i will probably start feeling high estrogen (if it happens) within what? 2-3 weeks?

    I'm on week 2. If by next week my labmax hasn't arrived i'll do bloodwork to see.

  5. #45
    Member Smokey3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by achilles87 View Post
    so you want to have hormonal issues and estrogen levels of a woman and develop breast tissue and hold water and struggle with depression issues because your body and mind struggle to determine if you are a woman or a man?

    If you get blood work done as you should... Taking something to balance out your hormone level is not hard at all. I havenít had an issue taking adex in i would say over 5 years ďthatís just as far back as i care to go back on blood work to prove itĒ. I donít know everyone else but if my estrogen level gets 60+ my face gets fat and i look like a water ballon. If it is 100+ i start to get emotional and experience other issues. Anyone taking something that converts to estrogen saying you donít need to worry about elevated estrogen levels is simply reckless. If you take trt most can get away with not taking it, but even at that amount a lot of people i know are given something like adex by their doctor.

    To each their own, but i always keep adex around definitely when i get above 500mg of test.
    ^^^^this^^^^

  6. #46
    Member Rickier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    3
    If you ron the Test and Dbol at first you get for mass and then take a break.And if you ron test and var you get lean mass, strength and killer recovery (personal experience). In any case it will not harm you.

  7. #47
    Member Rickier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickier View Post
    If you ron the Test and Dbol at first you get for mass and then take a break.And if you ron test and var you get lean mass, strength and killer recovery (personal experience). In any case it will not harm you. by the way my doc advice me Dbol https://steroidsfax.net
    I wish you good luck Dude.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey3 View Post
    ^^^^this^^^^
    why this? if i'm on 500mg test, and what i think is var then i shouldn't have an estrogen issue unless my body doesn't react welll to the estro bump you end up getting from higher test in your system. i didn't have any of the side effects he mentioned and my previous bloods were fine. i'm having bloods ran again next week.


    in the meantime my labmax kit came in. any pointers on here that aren't in the instructions i should be aware of? it says to run the test in daylight? is that necessary ? I'm going to test this tomorrow morning.

  9. #49
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,463
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BigManWithGUn View Post
    why this? if i'm on 500mg test, and what i think is var then i shouldn't have an estrogen issue unless my body doesn't react welll to the estro bump you end up getting from higher test in your system. i didn't have any of the side effects he mentioned and my previous bloods were fine. i'm having bloods ran again next week.


    in the meantime my labmax kit came in. any pointers on here that aren't in the instructions i should be aware of? it says to run the test in daylight? is that necessary ? I'm going to test this tomorrow morning.
    Your first post you say you are holding water and your face is bloated. That’s what happens when your estrogen level goes up. Are you saying you didn’t experience face bloat or holding water now?

Similar Threads

  1. Dbol/Var
    By nocode8511 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 04:59 PM
  2. GP Var vs Z's Var
    By enti98 in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 09:36 PM
  3. will these be sold by Unclez?
    By penisenvy in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 12:13 AM
  4. DBOL/Sust or DBOL/TestE
    By T-Swazzy in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:51 PM
  5. Z's var post up opinions please
    By shrimp poboy in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 05:01 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •