Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Possibly sold dbol as Var

Quote Originally Posted by BigManWithGUn View Post
    and then what? what marker do you look for? if your test is in the thousands range, what do you think your estrogen level should be at? because i have never found a definite answer to that question, probably because there isn't one.
    There is your just uneducated on the matter. Your estrogen should be kept around 25 range. Doesnít matter one bit how much your taking or how high your levels are. Thatís the reason we run AI to begin with to obtain optimal levels. Iím on trt this is per my doc, if you canít find the info and itís out there then take it from what my neurologist says. There are studies that show to high or to low can result in a lot of complications. Again per my trt doc!!

Bro you seem like you have no idea what your doing just being honest. We keep feeding you the answers to the test and you keep refuting everything we say. I mean the way your talking and questioning everything we say you must be some giant dude 240lbs thatís 8% BF after all this right? I mean look at achilles dude is a giant so I would say he knows whatís heís talking about. In the end do your own research and go with what you feels best for you man.

Like what was just said I keep mine in the reference range but all the way up to 40 and I’m good .

and then what? what marker do you look for? if your test is in the thousands range, what do you think your estrogen level should be at? because i have never found a definite answer to that question, probably because there isn't one.
    There is no definitive answer when it comes to medicine and science. If there was , everything would be solved. But when it comes to medicine, and lab values, they are reference ranges. When your out of reference range, there are issues that arise from it. Now when relating tp your question, when estrogen is elevated what happens? Gyno, water retention, erectile dysfunction...etc. they are signs and symptoms of what could and will eventually happen.

You tell your doctor how you feel when you're sick. Then they run tests based off it. Just because you feel fine doesn't always mean there isn't an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    There is no definitive answer when it comes to medicine and science. If there was , everything would be solved. But when it comes to medicine, and lab values, they are reference ranges. When your out of reference range, there are issues that arise from it. Now when relating tp your question, when estrogen is elevated what happens? Gyno, water retention, erectile dysfunction...etc. they are signs and symptoms of what could and will eventually happen.

You tell your doctor how you feel when you're sick. Then they run tests based off it. Just because you feel fine doesn't always mean there isn't an issue.
    There is no reference range set for test in the 1500<+ range, as far as i know unless there are trainers out there that run these protocols and have an idea, so if you have those numbers please do share. What i do know is that the body likes to be in homeostasis and it is pretty efficient at accomplishing that.

My estrogen was at reasonable levels with my Test e at 500 for weeks, even after bloodwork, i don't believe taking 1 week of what i think is anavar would throw me totally out of whack that quickly. Now, if it's dbol, i will probably start feeling high estrogen (if it happens) within what? 2-3 weeks?

I'm on week 2. If by next week my labmax hasn't arrived i'll do bloodwork to see.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles87 View Post
    so you want to have hormonal issues and estrogen levels of a woman and develop breast tissue and hold water and struggle with depression issues because your body and mind struggle to determine if you are a woman or a man?

If you get blood work done as you should... Taking something to balance out your hormone level is not hard at all. I havenít had an issue taking adex in i would say over 5 years ďthatís just as far back as i care to go back on blood work to prove itĒ. I donít know everyone else but if my estrogen level gets 60+ my face gets fat and i look like a water ballon. If it is 100+ i start to get emotional and experience other issues. Anyone taking something that converts to estrogen saying you donít need to worry about elevated estrogen levels is simply reckless. If you take trt most can get away with not taking it, but even at that amount a lot of people i know are given something like adex by their doctor.

To each their own, but i always keep adex around definitely when i get above 500mg of test.
    ^^^^this^^^^

If you ron the Test and Dbol at first you get for mass and then take a break.And if you ron test and var you get lean mass, strength and killer recovery (personal experience). In any case it will not harm you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickier View Post
    If you ron the Test and Dbol at first you get for mass and then take a break.And if you ron test and var you get lean mass, strength and killer recovery (personal experience). In any case it will not harm you. by the way my doc advice me Dbol https://steroidsfax.net
    I wish you good luck Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey3 View Post
    ^^^^this^^^^
    why this? if i'm on 500mg test, and what i think is var then i shouldn't have an estrogen issue unless my body doesn't react welll to the estro bump you end up getting from higher test in your system. i didn't have any of the side effects he mentioned and my previous bloods were fine. i'm having bloods ran again next week.

in the meantime my labmax kit came in. any pointers on here that aren't in the instructions i should be aware of? it says to run the test in daylight? is that necessary ? I'm going to test this tomorrow morning.

why this? if i'm on 500mg test, and what i think is var then i shouldn't have an estrogen issue unless my body doesn't react welll to the estro bump you end up getting from higher test in your system. i didn't have any of the side effects he mentioned and my previous bloods were fine. i'm having bloods ran again next week.

in the meantime my labmax kit came in. any pointers on here that aren't in the instructions i should be aware of? it says to run the test in daylight? is that necessary ? I'm going to test this tomorrow morning.
    Your first post you say you are holding water and your face is bloated. That’s what happens when your estrogen level goes up. Are you saying you didn’t experience face bloat or holding water now?

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Your first post you say you are holding water and your face is bloated. That’s what happens when your estrogen level goes up. Are you saying you didn’t experience face bloat or holding water now?
    i've never heard of somewhat not holding more water when they are on 500mg of test e. my face also gets bloated if i eat too much pizza. i'm super salt sensitive.

anyways, there's no point in going in circles. labmax came in yesterday (i thought i had a UV light but i don't, so i ordered one from amazon should be here friday) and i'm doing bloods next week.

Ya definitely going in circles haha oh well people disagree a lot but the main thing is everyone is really just trying to help but the labmax and bloods will answer all questions so looking forward to the results and we all appreciate bloods done on here regardless..would be better if we knew who they were on but if the test come back false then I’m sure we will

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Ya definitely going in circles haha oh well people disagree a lot but the main thing is everyone is really just trying to help but the labmax and bloods will answer all questions so looking forward to the results and we all appreciate bloods done on here regardless..would be better if we knew who they were on but if the test come back false then I’m sure we will
    whatever bloat i had was from the fourth of july beer+food for sure, because it has definitely gone down.

that initial "fire" i felt also has gone down, or leveled out. whatever that's worth.

I trust almost all sources w decent track records with Test E . Cheap, texture (at room temp)?melting point are all unique but test I trust almost everyone .

Anavar raw powders no, i would order right now if there was someone I had 95% faith in their Anavar raws with.

So easy to cut w a cheaper oral and when the smart guys says do a lab max test what does that prove. My understanding and if wrong then Iím wrong . Lab max will say ďyay positive ď and detect Anavar if the powder is cut 90% with anything else . Does it prove anything , no not really bc if there is 1g of Anavar and 9 grams dbol cut lab max will say ďyay itís got AnavarĒ, good to go. Thatís one step above useless in this game imo and the reason itís cut and or maybe very difficult to source from China in first place . There has to be some that has pure Anavar raws but I havenít found one and raw orals other than say Winny seem hard to source where test is easy as pie. (As well as most other oil powders)

Melting point tests are much more effective than lab max imo. But then again a smart lab would just have to cut it w something w a similar melting point as Anavar. Again my understand just says wether Lab max detects ANY of the desired ingredient in a raw powder . If so ...I repeat thatís a step above worthless .

I would believe itís at least as valuable to hit supposed Anavar raws w the dbol and winny lab max tests , especially if you have more than 10grams. Just cause it tests ďgoodĒ for Anavar letís see if there are any of the usual cheaper roids in there to cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    I trust almost all sources w decent track records with Test E . Cheap, texture (at room temp)?melting point are all unique but test I trust almost everyone .

Anavar raw powders no, i would order right now if there was someone I had 95% faith in their Anavar raws with.

So easy to cut w a cheaper oral and when the smart guys says do a lab max test what does that prove. My understanding and if wrong then Iím wrong . Lab max will say ďyay positive ď and detect Anavar if the powder is cut 90% with anything else . Does it prove anything , no not really bc if there is 1g of Anavar and 9 grams dbol cut lab max will say ďyay itís got AnavarĒ, good to go. Thatís one step above useless in this game imo and the reason itís cut and or maybe very difficult to source from China in first place . There has to be some that has pure Anavar raws but I havenít found one and raw orals other than say Winny seem hard to source where test is easy as pie. (As well as most other oil powders)

Melting point tests are much more effective than lab max imo. But then again a smart lab would just have to cut it w something w a similar melting point as Anavar. Again my understand just says wether Lab max detects ANY of the desired ingredient in a raw powder . If so ...I repeat thatís a step above worthless .
    so you're saying no one has real anavar and i should stop taking whatever the hell this is immediately?

i'm going to test it now. i have been so busy lately but here we go

Iím saying Iím very skeptical of Anavar raws and that most tests donít give me enough information unless they give me an idea what the percentage of Anavar is , not that itís present