Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Possibly sold dbol as Var

I'm not totally sure about this so i won't name the source yet but i think the Var i bought is actually dbol. Been on it 1 week, weight shot up 5lb, all water. Face got bloated immediately. I wanted Var to end my Test E 500mg/week cycle so i went with this source that has a good reputation here but it is an old source that no longer advertises here.

I think i'm going to order one of those testing kits. Will that help out determining if this is actually anavar? What other signs should i be looking for? I"m going to wait to reach out to the source. It just seems kinda much to gain this much water this quickly if this was actually VAR.

Or am i being paranoid?

Not saying that you are lying but a first post like yours is often seen as sketchy. But welcome

Var in general is mostly fake with something itís not . Why I never even bother running it .

Very strong first post there, never looks good when there's no intro and your first post is just an issue. Where did this var come from? I'd like to see where this is headed before making any assumptions...

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Very strong first post there, never looks good when there's no intro and your first post is just an issue. Where did this var come from? I'd like to see where this is headed before making any assumptions...
    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Not saying that you are lying but a first post like yours is often seen as sketchy. But welcome
    Well not sure why my first post is sketchy when someone else in this thread just said VAR is mostly fake... is this not something that happens a lot or no? Or do most people not realize the difference between dbol and VAR?

If you want me to PM you the source i will, i'm not trying to smear anyone on purpose. I really just want what i paid for, and most importantly for me is that i did not want to take dbol. If you guys wanna edit the thread title to something else like "help me identify if this is VAR or not" i'm fine with that. Like i said i'm not trying to put anyone on blast here unless they for sure lied to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigManWithGUn View Post
    Well not sure why my first post is sketchy when someone else in this thread just said VAR is mostly fake... is this not something that happens a lot or no? Or do most people not realize the difference between dbol and VAR?

If you want me to PM you the source i will, i'm not trying to smear anyone on purpose. I really just want what i paid for. If you guys wanna edit the thread title to something else like "help me identify if this is VAR or not" i'm fine with that. Like i said i'm not trying to put anyone on blast here unless they for sure lied to me.
    To say this happens a lot, not so much these days with all the testing methods available to members now days. Now not knowing the difference in Dbol vs Var reminds me of a sponsor we so kindly showed to door per this same argument accusing us or me specifically of not knowing the difference just because he sold some under dosed BS, so makes me wonder a bit about your intent. Its extremely easy to tell the difference in the compounds IMO so that means you would or should know yourself correct? Also are you accusing a source here? If so then yes it looks sketchy as hell being your first post and here is why: You have no reputation on this forum and no contributions of any kind that would allow us to make an educated judgment on your character other than this post. Many times when you see a first post like this it is in fact a smear campaign to discredit a lab...so you can see why we would be very skeptical right?

Now what have you done to this point to figure this out on your own? Have you contacted said sponsor and if so what was the repsonse? Have you used a Roidtest kit? Have you done any labs to see if your estro is spike (dbol will do that and var will not) or are you just looking for us to agree and get the pitch forks out?

This is a members forum no doubt but we do not just go blindly into attack mode either, so we are gonna need a bit more info and proof.

If you can tell the difference between var and dbol then you have been doing this for awhile and I would think you would know about labmax already..:it’s pretty basic knowledge..doesn’t tell you how much but will tell you if it’s var

M&S Veteran

If you want me to PM you the source i will, i'm not trying to smear anyone on purpose. I really just want what i paid for, and most importantly for me is that i did not want to take dbol. If you guys wanna edit the thread title to something else like "help me identify if this is VAR or not" i'm fine with that. Like i said i'm not trying to put anyone on blast here unless they for sure lied to me.
    The problem with this being your first post is that you have contributed nothing to the forum. You come, use the sources and then complain when you think something is wrong. It dosent matter what this post is or was about, anything short of this being an intro to a little about your self is sketchy.

Now, yes var is often faked but with a little effort and time put in on the forum, its easy to find exactly what u are look for every single time.

I apologize if i offended any of you. I've been lurking for a while. So let me give a bit of a background...

it's been my first cycle in over 10 years. This is why i'm iffy on my own assumptions. I have ordered the labmax test. It hasn't come in yet. I should have tested first, i know, but i'm doing this as a end to my Test E cycle so i had to start.

The source is not on this board, they have been in the past, but i do not believe they are on here now but the reputation of said source is still regarded as legit by members here (from what i can tell). It seems the source left here on their own accord.

The reason i was thinking this may not be Var is because of the water weight. Immediate 5lb of water? Does that sound normal for VAR? Serious libido spike as well?

If i'm off base totally rip me for it, it's a learning process since i've been back in this game.

Could be estrogen related as well. Not sure on the sex drive, but dbol doesn’t make me have a spike in it I don’t have much of one on it actually... so I’m not sure on that. I also haven’t ever ran anavar without mast, so my sex drive was spiked.

I have put on water weight with anavar though because my test and estrogen and diet were not in line. Just trying to give a few examples of what might be going on, but you could have got something else as well. It’s hard for us to tell you just because you have these results. You will probably need to have it tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Could be estrogen related as well. Not sure on the sex drive, but dbol doesn’t make me have a spike in it I don’t have much of one on it actually... so I’m not sure on that. I also haven’t ever ran anavar without mast, so my sex drive was spiked.

I have put on water weight with anavar though because my test and estrogen and diet were not in line. Just trying to give a few examples of what might be going on, but you could have got something else as well. It’s hard for us to tell you just because you have these results. You will probably need to have it tested.
    How accurate is the labmax test kit?

I've been consistent weight, sex drive, strength, everything with my test e. 1 week introducing what i think is var and BOOM everything has skyrocketed. I knew i'd get a bump, but this much of a bump? My libido is out of control. The water weight is intense (maybe it was a few lapses in diet but really this crazy?)

I'll give it a week and see what i feel, and when the kit comes in maybe i'll know for sure.

Well the spike in sex drive would be more of var not dbol in my own opinion

How accurate is the labmax test kit?

I've been consistent weight, sex drive, strength, everything with my test e. 1 week introducing what i think is var and BOOM everything has skyrocketed. I knew i'd get a bump, but this much of a bump? My libido is out of control. The water weight is intense (maybe it was a few lapses in diet but really this crazy?)

I'll give it a week and see what i feel, and when the kit comes in maybe i'll know for sure.
    How much are you taking?

How much are you taking?
    500mg test e, weekly
    50mg var everyday

500mg test e, weekly
    50mg var everyday
    Are you taking anything for estrogen?

no because i have felt fine. great actually.

i don't like to take any A.I unless absolutely necessary

no because i have felt fine. great actually.

i don't like to take any A.I unless absolutely necessary
    That’s the thing you can’t really go off feelings. I have felt fine and estrogen was over 100, so it’s a toss up on it.

I just know for me if my estrogen gets slightly elevated I start to hold water and my face gets big as hell. Just trying to help you not worry so much about getting bunk gear and be positive hahaha. You very well could have gotten something other than anavar though. The sex drive is just throwing me off.

How about your blood pressure? If I jump right into 50mg of var my blood pressure sky rockets. Have you seen any differences in BP?

That’s the thing you can’t really go off feelings. I have felt fine and estrogen was over 100, so it’s a toss up on it.

I just know for me if my estrogen gets slightly elevated I start to hold water and my face gets big as hell. Just trying to help you not worry so much about getting bunk gear and be positive hahaha. You very well could have gotten something other than anavar though. The sex drive is just throwing me off.
    Well, from my experience in the past estrogen always goes up. Its only natural for the body to attempt to balance it out. When i used to immediately pop an A.I because of higher estrogen i'd lose strength, size, and usually result in me crashing my estro which was a bitch to get backw which took 2 weeks at times.

If i dont' have bad sides, then i don't see a reason to pop the A.I. Am i wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    How about your blood pressure? If I jump right into 50mg of var my blood pressure sky rockets. Have you seen any differences in BP?
    I'd say it has gone up a little bit, yes.

Well, from my experience in the past estrogen always goes up. Its only natural for the body to attempt to balance it out. When i used to immediately pop an A.I because of higher estrogen i'd lose strength, size, and usually result in me crashing my estro which was a bitch to get backw which took 2 weeks at times.

If i dont' have bad sides, then i don't see a reason to pop the A.I. Am i wrong here?

I'd say it has gone up a little bit, yes.
    Brother you need to be running an AI period. You need to get some labs ran to see where things are currently and adjust accordingly. Do not go off feel like Achilles stated above, itís doesnít work like that. Your asking for trouble playing the going off feel game and one day itíll catch up to you. Be smart man do labs and see whatís going on. Taking AI correctly doesnít kill progress thatís some bro science shit there and whoever told you that or wherever you read that itís horrible advice.