Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    M&S Veteran hwntime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    62

    Product tester/testing???

    So the product tester thread is closed even though we were just questioned today about the logs. Well, we canít log if we donít have product! Itís been months that you guys got out info and we still didnít get anything yet? So, before you go accusing us of not logging, check your end first! Ask us for our personal info yet you donít ship product?! Double standard perhaps?

  2. #2
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,677
    Rep Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
    So the product tester thread is closed even though we were just questioned today about the logs. Well, we can’t log if we don’t have product! It’s been months that you guys got out info and we still didn’t get anything yet? So, before you go accusing us of not logging, check your end first! Ask us for our personal info yet you don’t ship product?! Double standard perhaps?
    that is strange that the thread is locked..definitely curious as to how many people actually inquired and how many received..I haven’t seen no reviews or td pics as far as I remember..

  3. #3
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    41
    I actually just came to post in that thread too. I received product but it was 2 things I didnít ask for or even intend to run. I have pics i can share if need be where I asked to sample Mk-677 and tesofine and I was sent raderine and ligandrol.



  4. #4
    RThoads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
    So the product tester thread is closed even though we were just questioned today about the logs. Well, we can’t log if we don’t have product! It’s been months that you guys got out info and we still didn’t get anything yet? So, before you go accusing us of not logging, check your end first! Ask us for our personal info yet you don’t ship product?! Double standard perhaps?
    He was not making any accusation nor anything personal toward you specifically.

    If you did not receive anything then of course you have no way to review (I did not get a PM from you regarding not receiving your sample; did you email Basicstero? or use the "contact us" on the website?).
    Please, PM me and I will ask Frank to look into what happened with your pack. OR, you can contact directly using the "contact us" form on the website.

    We can see by tracking that many others have indeed received samples (total of about 50 to 60 across all boards).
    If a few of you had pack lost in mail or some other error, it does not explain the other 50 guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    I actually just came to post in that thread too. I received product but it was 2 things I didn’t ask for or even intend to run. I have pics i can share if need be where I asked to sample Mk-677 and tesofine and I was sent raderine and ligandrol.
    As Frank had announced, some items did not have enough stock so they sent out something to replace.
    Then, later when stock returned, the original items were also sent out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    that is strange that the thread is locked..definitely curious as to how many people actually inquired and how many received..I haven’t seen no reviews or td pics as far as I remember..
    I locked thread because more people kept PM or posted to volunteer even though it was months ago.
    They do not check date of offer. Samples were sent out in April.
    I can re-open if you guys need it.

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,827
    Rep Power
    83
    So you expect people to run a compound that they didnt even want or were expecting to get.....then want some type of positive feedback am I missing something here?

  6. #6
    RThoads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    So you expect people to run a compound that they didnt even want or were expecting to get.....then want some type of positive feedback am I missing something here?
    clearly you are missing something.

    Generously, FREE products were sent so that people received something of the new products even if the FREE sample they requested was not available.
    This was simply to be kind because they were wanting to try some of the new items -- this way they got something while we waited for other items to be in stock.
    Then, generously, once the FREE product they requested became available THAT was also sent out in ADDITION to the previous extra FREE products they already received.

    I did not make the arrangement for review/log, I assume that was Frank via email and of course it was only expected someone review/use what they requested and want to use.
    The other FREE items were simply a kind gesture to offer something while they waited for re-stock.

    Also, you added the part of wanting "positive" feedback; not sure when that was ever said -- the source was testing products and wanted any/honest feedback to determine product effectiveness.

  7. #7
    RThoads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    54
    IF someone had received an email from Frank (basicstero) notifying them they had been chosen to test new products and arrangement were made, but the product never arrived, please PM me and we cab try to determine what happened to your pack.
    If seized, you would have received a letter by now (packs were sent at end of April and early May).

  8. #8
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,422
    Rep Power
    10
    I just read the thread and it looks like maybe 3 people offered to review the products. Now if more people asked in pm’s I can’t see that. I know you said 50 people including other forums, but 1 of the 3 didn’t get anything the other guy got the wrong stuff “yes he could have said I got something but the wrong stuff when he got it but that’s beside the point” and the last guy that probably got picked ain’t said anything and probably won’t.

    I understand it is extremely annoying, but if someone would have came to me and said “hey we sent this guy this guy and this guy stuff and they ain’t said shit about it” I could have handled it. Like I said I know of 3 guys here that asked and that’s a far cry from 50. Rather than coming on here and making it like people on m&s completely fucked basic over get with me and we can figure it out. It’s the same respect you guys ask for if a paying customers order is messed up... you want them to let you know first not just make a post about how they got fucked over.

  9. #9
    RThoads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I just read the thread and it looks like maybe 3 people offered to review the products. Now if more people asked in pm’s I can’t see that. I know you said 50 people including other forums, but 1 of the 3 didn’t get anything the other guy got the wrong stuff “yes he could have said I got something but the wrong stuff when he got it but that’s beside the point” and the last guy that probably got picked ain’t said anything and probably won’t.

    I understand it is extremely annoying, but if someone would have came to me and said “hey we sent this guy this guy and this guy stuff and they ain’t said shit about it” I could have handled it. Like I said I know of 3 guys here that asked and that’s a far cry from 50. Rather than coming on here and making it like people on m&s completely fucked basic over get with me and we can figure it out. It’s the same respect you guys ask for if a paying customers order is messed up... you want them to let you know first not just make a post about how they got fucked over.
    No one said anything as severe as you guys are reacting -- i am surprised anyone is offended or even reacted negatively, not sure why, no one specific was named.
    All costs are on source's end; customers loss nothing, no cost with FREE product.
    I know of 6 people here that for sure we sent packs (some are long time online friends on mine), and out of respect for everyone I will NOT ever list specific names (this is not some dramatic issue worth even the posts and misunderstanding made thus far).

    Frank asked and reminded that people agreed with him to review (arrangement were made via email directly with him, I only was involved to give him names of those interested).
    I am surprised anyone even gets offended by his post, I see nothing rude in it.
    These items are not for sale. This is not marketing. We truly hoped for genuine feedback/info.
    The purpose was to determine effect to see if there will be interest enough that they should be made for sale -- that was why he invested in giving away FREE product -- so Frank wonder if people forgot or are gone for sumemr and he reminded people he would like to know feedback about these.

    If there was a problem and someone who was expecting a pack did not receive a pack, we want to figure it out.
    But we can not help if we were never contacted about it.

    These were FREE packs ("customer" loses nothing either way; all costs on source's end), but you see we still care and are trying to resolve.

    Anyone that made arrangements with Frank has direct email contact and could have told him if they did not get a pack.
    I am offering now to try to help if anyone that had arrangement did not get their pack.
    I do not know what else we can offer.

  10. #10
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,422
    Rep Power
    10
    Folks, what is going on?
    Like I said if one guy got his product and it’s the wrong thing that’s what is going on?


    We had agreements to send free samples in exchange for log-threads on boards, where you share your experience, feelings, reports,etc.
    There is enough time passed, 1 months for sure. I see only a few messages about touchdowns, but nothing more!!!
    This part right here with the !!! Someone is obviously mad, but how can you be mad when no one has got anything?



    We URGENTLY need updates please. The purpose of the entire giveaway was to collect as much logs as possible.
    I understand, it is summer, there was a significant delay due to the postal service, but still...samples delivered a while ago.
    Here is another part I have an issue with. You are basically saying you know people have got the stuff and you are calling them out as a reverse scammer.


    WE ARE EAGER TO SEE YOUR LOGS PLEASE!
    Here is another little jab.


    I will have to contact each participant personally.
    Then with this one it’s obvious again he is upset enough to contact each by pm, but if our members haven’t gotten anything how is it their fault?

    its like I said man “and I know you are going to be defensive because you are their rep” if someone has an issue or someone feels like they have been scammed come to me and we can go from there. If this was the other way around and a member got on here saying they paid for something and never got it the first thing anyone would say is contact admin not make a thread about it first.

    All I’m saying is someone obviously felt some type of way about it and if you look at the points I made you will see it as well. You can say he was just simply reminding people, but you locked the thread for a reason.

    My point is this “because I honestly don’t like giveaways because of this reason and most here don’t either” if you guys feel people have not done what they said they would do hit me up. If someone is a reverse scammer I’ll remove them. Don’t throw little jabs at people when they never even got anything. And you can also say they should reach out to you, but if someone said they are giving me something and I never get it I never say anything else about it. I mean I don’t think anyone that’s normal will bitch about not getting something they didn’t pay for.

    I think i pointed out enough to show why people are taking this the way they are.

  11. #11
    RThoads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Basicstero.com View Post
    Folks, what is going on?
    We had agreements to send free samples in exchange for log-threads on boards, where you share your experience, feelings, reports,etc.
    There is enough time passed, 1 months for sure. I see only a few messages about touchdowns, but nothing more!!!
    We URGENTLY need updates please. The purpose of the entire giveaway was to collect as much logs as possible.
    I understand, it is summer, there was a significant delay due to the postal service, but still...samples delivered a while ago.
    WE ARE EAGER TO SEE YOUR LOGS PLEASE!
    I will have to contact each participant personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Folks, what is going on?
    Like I said if one guy got his product and it’s the wrong thing that’s what is going on?


    We had agreements to send free samples in exchange for log-threads on boards, where you share your experience, feelings, reports,etc.
    There is enough time passed, 1 months for sure. I see only a few messages about touchdowns, but nothing more!!!
    This part right here with the !!! Someone is obviously mad, but how can you be mad when no one has got anything?



    We URGENTLY need updates please. The purpose of the entire giveaway was to collect as much logs as possible.
    I understand, it is summer, there was a significant delay due to the postal service, but still...samples delivered a while ago.
    Here is another part I have an issue with. You are basically saying you know people have got the stuff and you are calling them out as a reverse scammer.


    WE ARE EAGER TO SEE YOUR LOGS PLEASE!
    Here is another little jab.


    I will have to contact each participant personally.
    Then with this one it’s obvious again he is upset enough to contact each by pm, but if our members haven’t gotten anything how is it their fault?

    its like I said man “and I know you are going to be defensive because you are their rep” if someone has an issue or someone feels like they have been scammed come to me and we can go from there. If this was the other way around and a member got on here saying they paid for something and never got it the first thing anyone would say is contact admin not make a thread about it first.

    All I’m saying is someone obviously felt some type of way about it and if you look at the points I made you will see it as well. You can say he was just simply reminding people, but you locked the thread for a reason.

    My point is this “because I honestly don’t like giveaways because of this reason and most here don’t either” if you guys feel people have not done what they said they would do hit me up. If someone is a reverse scammer I’ll remove them. Don’t throw little jabs at people when they never even got anything. And you can also say they should reach out to you, but if someone said they are giving me something and I never get it I never say anything else about it. I mean I don’t think anyone that’s normal will bitch about not getting something they didn’t pay for.

    I think i pointed out enough to show why people are taking this the way they are.
    I feel like you misunderstood and/or choose to read what he said negatively.
    English is not his first language, keep in mind.
    Again, as I said, he is simply reminding and asking people for feedback.
    He has no way to know if someone did not get their pack if they did not contact us to notify there was a problem.
    I know he would resolve any missing pack if he had been made aware of that issue.

    "Folks, what is going on?"
    Is him genuinely asking what happened? He wondered if people did not get pack, are away for summer, or did not try product yet, or did they forget to give feedback....

    The part you call a "jab" (which is why I see you are choosing to feel negative) is him saying he will
    "have to contact each participant personally."
    Means, he is keeping specific names and communication private.
    He intends to contact each to see what is wrong.
    He is doing the right thing -- contacting each to follow-up is not negative.
    I see it as him going out of his way to make sure things are good and to see if there was a problem which prevented feedback (such as no pack making it).

    You read it like a threat or negative... why? I do not know.


    "we URGENTLY need updates please."
    Again, how is asking for info rude? He does need the info to know if he should move forward and carry these products.
    How is that a bad things to ask?

    "We are eager to see logs please"
    Ii another statement he made... how is that negative or rude? how is being eager to see how people responded to the product rude?


    I locked the thread weeks before his post because I keep getting PMs from people volunteering -- I wanted it to sink and show it was done.
    I did not lock it to seem negative -- I meant well because people seemed confused. I add his quote there well after it had been locked because people may not read the news sticky.

    Truly I meant well, I am sorry if it came across any other way.
    My apology if anyone feels it was rude -- not my intention at all -- we all in this together and brother in my opinion and I do not even see there is any problem.

    To conclude, I want to make it clear that we as a source feel we did keep everything private and show the same respect we get -- no names were listed. It was an open generic request for follow-up info and a reminder.
    This was same post he made on all boards and it does not at all single anyone out.
    He even says he will have to contact each personally (clearly no intention to say names in public).

    I think this is all big misunderstanding. Read what he wrote with a neutral none bias mindset and keep in mind English is not his first language; there are no "jabs" no disrespect towards anyone, nothing made public or anyone singled out..
    Our culture is becoming one where everyone looks to be offended and maybe misunderstands when nothing offensive was intended.

    I promise you frank is one of the nicest guys, generous, has a track record of working hard to ensure things are right for everyone, and truly just means to communicate.

    Sucks he did not run it past me first or I could have worded it differently and made the same points but avoided all this misunderstanding.

    Neither he nor I have any hard feelings and I am sorry if something came across wrong.
    Last edited by RThoads; 07-15-2019 at 06:04 PM.

  12. #12
    RThoads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    54
    Just as I understand Basicstero (Frank)'s words and point and I am trying to explain to you guys.
    I will also try to explain to him what I think is your point so all misunderstanding can be resolved.

    Is ok, I am not upset. This is my job
    Written word do not show none verbal communication or mood etc. My only goal is not help everyone and to facilitate communication.

  13. #13
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,422
    Rep Power
    10
    Rt you can take this how you want because honestly I am perfectly fine and I’m not offended by anything that was said I am just trying to make you understand why the guys that are offended would be offended, but we are obviously having a hard time coming to that conclusion. I think you could stand back and take your own words as advice to yourself as to not getting so worked up and automatically on the defensive side. Like I said before I get you are the rep, but you also have to see where what he did someone could take that wrong.

    I have no dog In the fight I just picked out what most would read from what was posted and and the defensive thing comes up again. I see you are passionate about it don’t get me wrong that is good, but when you ask or say you don’t get where people took that wrong you can’t get worked up when someone from the outside looking in explains why they took it the way they did. The only reason I am here is because it’s my job to make sure everything is on the up and up. If you guys sent samples and no one posted they need to be removed... if you guys didn’t send samples then all this is pointless.

  14. #14
    Basicstero.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    52
    HI, folks, i did not want to seem rude. Nothing like this at all. My apologies, if it seemed so. Our company head/my boss just checked boards recently and did not find any reviews, so I was really pushed to speed up the process. Let me try to explain. I checked sample tracking numbers and they seem delivered fine. We sent exactly what everyone was asking for, except tesofensine. We could not ship it from the very beginning, but we received another batch later and it was shipped later to everyone, who asked for it. I will contact members who posted here and try to find out, what happened and what exactly went wrong with items. As I said,tesofensine was shipped later, but it should have been already arrived. All other items should have been shipped as asked, without any mix-ups.
    And about threads, I did not close any threads. Any volunteer/tester is welcomed to open his own individual thread with this personal log/review.
    Last edited by Basicstero.com; 07-16-2019 at 02:23 AM.

  15. #15
    Basicstero.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    that is strange that the thread is locked..definitely curious as to how many people actually inquired and how many received..I haven’t seen no reviews or td pics as far as I remember..
    packages arrived, i checked tracking numbers. In the end of May yet. That is why, I was wandering, why almost nobody says a word about it.

  16. #16
    Basicstero.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    52
    CAUTION: About tesofensine. We do not sell it yet, only a few dozens of persons received it for tests. Please be cautious with it. There are 2 things to mention:
    1. It is not researched well, but its action mechanism is very similar to that one of sibutramine. It has direct impact on serotonine reuptake, so it probably may cause side effects simlar to serotonine syndrome, if taken with antidepressants/serotonine reuptake inhibitors. I just post this exertion from the manual for sibutramine here:
    In patients receiving one of the drugs from a class of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), for example, fluoxetine (Prozac), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft)--at the same time as monoamine oxidase inhibitor drugs (MAO inhibitors), there have been reports of serious reactions (serotonin syndrome). The serotonin syndrome may include one or more of the following: agitation, anxiety, dizziness, confusion, excessive sweating, disorientation, painful joints, vomiting, hyperexcitement, fever, loss of coordination, loss of consciousness, shivering, fast heart rate, tremor, and weakness. As discussed previously, sibutramine, like the SSRIs, blocks the reuptake of serotonin and may also cause the serotonin syndrome. Therefore, sibutramine should not be used with MAO inhibitors, and there should be at least a 2-week interval between stopping an MAO inhibitor and starting sibutramine. Similarly, there should be at least a 2-week interval after stopping sibutramine and starting an MAO inhibitor. Serotonin syndrome also has been reported with the use of SSRIs at the same time as medications used for migraines such as sumatriptan (Imitrex), zolmitriptan (Zomig) and dihydroergotamine (DHE), as well as dextromethorphan (found in many cough medications such as Robitussin-DM), meperidine (Demerol), pentazocine (Talwin) and fentanyl (Duragesic), or lithium (Eskalith). Therefore, these drugs should not be used with sibutramine.
    Please take this info into account before you decide testing it!

    2) The second warning concerns tesofensine daily dosage.
    We over-exaggerated with the dosage per pill in the test batch of tesos. Pills have 5 mg per pill, whereas recommended daily dosage does not exceed 1 mg. It would be best to cut a pill into 4 parts at least. There are special pill knifes in drug stores, they can so so.
    At the same time, I should note that it has been tested by our Russian team athletes at dosages equal to 5 mg/day (1 pill/day) and no significant/dangerous side effects have been reported.
    Once we start production for sale, we will lower dosage of each pill to 1 mg.

Similar Threads

  1. Z-Tester gear :D
    By joe2009 in forum Pictures of Gear
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 01:22 AM
  2. Testing product?
    By Layddually in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 10:13 PM
  3. LAB Testing Your Gear (Ensure it's Legit)
    By Snake in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:21 PM
  4. Testing purity?
    By taskman in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:25 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •