Apex Peptides

Thumbs up Epicatechin and Phosphatic Acid / being off

Hi friends!

I have finally decided to come off the gear and maybe for good unless I do it under a doctor's supervision. I have been using and abusing gear off and on since age 31 and is been good but now that I am 46 years young it seems is hurting me more than benefiting me. To make a long story short; for the last 3 years I have been on low dose test non stop, I would use AI every now and then and never had a problem but now I decided to stop and go natural. Yes I have seen my doctor and my organs are okay, my hemacrotic is at 49 and still waiting for other results.

I did some research about how to naturally maintain normal T levels and it came down to 2 products: BOOM STICK by Redcon1 nutrition and TestoFX by ALLMAX nutrition and decided to go for TestoFX and surprisingly everything is been good so far, is been almost a month since my last T injection.

I practice IF 5 days per week 16-18 hours and eat at least 2 meals per day. I lift 5 x week light to medium weight high volume sets to failure (at least 30-40 reps) and I am also a big fan of HIIT cardio which I perform on a Schwim AirDyne I have at home sometimes I get on the rowing machine at the gym for at least 20 minutes. This is my routine I have been for the last 2 years and works well for me.

I have also bought MAOB by Recon1 and believe I am benefitting from the 300mg Epicatechin per dose, not so much the HMB or the HICA which not results at all. The epicatechin has increased my cardio output and I feel stronger and I am actually gaining lean muscle. I have been reading about Phosphatic acid too and will be adding 1 gram daily very soon! The TestoFX seems to be helping me because I don't seem to be crushing at least not yet. After this monthly supply is gone I will do blood work and then determine whether it really worked or not, I am also taking my usual supps such as Boron, healthy fats, zinc, calcium , magnesium, vitamin D3 and B complex.

Sorry for the long post I just wanted to share and also ask you if any of you guys have any experience with Epicatechin, Phosphatic Acid and possibly Laxogenin which I may also give a try.

Thank you for your time

V

M&S Veteran
    I tried Epicatechin a few times years ago and didn't see anything from it at all. PA sounds familial but it's been a long time since I've been into supplements. Epicatechin was really hyped up before and after it's release. Laxogenin is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    I tried Epicatechin a few times years ago and didn't see anything from it at all. PA sounds familial but it's been a long time since I've been into supplements. Epicatechin was really hyped up before and after it's release. Laxogenin is a joke.
    From what I have read Phosphatic Acid is like creatine without the water retention and I will try it. I agree with you on the laxogenin so I wont even bother with it. There are studies that prove epicatechin increases follistatin which in turn decreases myostatin but what interests me the most is its positive effects on the cardiovascular system and that it also promote mitochondria biogenesis.

Thanks for your input

Why not try low dose clomid. It’s proven to increase LH plus your going to need it for a while anyway in hopes your HPG function restores.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Why not try low dose clomid. It’s proven to increase LH plus your going to need it for a while anyway in hopes your HPG function restores.
    You are correct, I have clomid and hCG on hand but want to try the natural route for once and see how it goes. So far so good though, my libido still good, strength has slightly increased and I am losing body fat not to mention I my cardio output has improved.

Excellent brother. I wish you the best. Remember HCG will aromatize so be careful our natural feedback loop is influenced by estrogen so goal is to keep it down. I will be floating around the Basicstero threads if you have any questions or need a second opinion I specialize in hormone manipulation and would be more than willing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Excellent brother. I wish you the best. Remember HCG will aromatize so be careful our natural feedback loop is influenced by estrogen so goal is to keep it down. I will be floating around the Basicstero threads if you have any questions or need a second opinion I specialize in hormone manipulation and would be more than willing to help.
    Thank you very much! I'll head over there and check out the threads.

See you over there brother.