Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Frank would have to hire someone who’s sole job was to print internal lab reports and publish them online. Are raws are 100 kilos of powder at a time and it’s not like that is a big quantity for us... Even if we did this there would still be those who are unhappy with this effort and would find another avenue to complain from i.e. someone says raw purity doesn’t mean anything how do we know the vials are not underdosed or the pills not underdosed. Then we are full circle to the whole well you sent a good sample to Simec but sent me a bad product. More lab reports = more headache. We release internal lab reports on some of our most popular items. You also have to look at it like this. You go to our site and find a lab report for Tren e 200 back in 2017. In 2017 there were zero complaints about tren e 200. Fast forward to 2019. There isn’t a new lab report for tren e 200 but there are also no complaints about tren e 200. Nothing has changed with the tren e 200. Our threads are quiet. We don’t have very many people asking questions. There are many people always viewing our thread but chatter in general is little no none our threads are peaceful. Our customers are happy.
    so because people don’t complain or comment on the threads then there is no reason to post results is what your saying? That’s kinda crazy

Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    so because people don’t complain or comment on the threads then there is no reason to post results is what your saying? That’s kinda crazy
    No I am only saying printed test results are only a portion of what determines whether a company is selling quality products. Printed results only matter to a select group of people. What’s to say a source doesn’t send a sample off to a lab and then sell oils that are half dosed with pure product? Lab reports, customer reviews and recommendations, and a company with a long track record a good business is what determines whether a company sells quality products. Fact is most of the AAS user population could care less about lab reports. I have an entire thread about Pharmacom’s new lab reports posted on this website and I posted it before you started this thread. No one has even commented on it. I am about to update it again with another lab report released today and it too will go un noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    No I am only saying printed test results are only a portion of what determines whether a company is selling quality products. Printed results only matter to a select group of people. What’s to say a source doesn’t send a sample off to a lab and then sell oils that are half dosed with pure product? Lab reports, customer reviews and recommendations, and a company with a long track record a good business is what determines whether a company sells quality products. Fact is most of the AAS user population could care less about lab reports. I have an entire thread about Pharmacom’s new lab reports posted on this website and I posted it before you started this thread. No one has even commented on it. I am about to update it again with another lab report released today and it too will go un noticed.
    I strongly disagree with you and I’d be willing to bet the vast majority of customers do care about lab testing however since it’s not done for every new batch guys aren’t going to just not juice lol. Also yes I’m sure some shit head labs would have stuff tested and and do shady stuff afterwards but eventually that would come to light especially with guys who regularly do bloods and have a good reputation. They have a new source in town for testing product and the way he does it is flawless. Sources give full disclosure so the tester can share results and say exactly how many samples were sent and when.
    I get it your not going to agree with me because it’s not good for business for your company. Even the good labs like yours will run into issues from time to time and testing each batch and only selling product after it’s been tested would make things more complicated for sources. I don’t think anyone including yourself can look at what I’ve presented and say “ no, that’s a stupid idea I don’t care about tested product I trust all the sources I deal with” let’s be real here man any aas users would absolutely love to see this happen and your not going to change my mind or anyone else’s by trying to point out every little flaw or create scenarios that could possibly happen.