Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Oh and we also donít pay people to have multiple accounts and post to keep the forum busy like some do either... just thought I would add to that lol. I didnít realize you were from asf.
    Is this a fact? Not saying your bull shitting so please donít take it that way but Iím pretty active over there and get the scoop on a lot of shit that goes on behind the scenes and havenít herd or noticed anything like that other than a couple gimmick accounts from members trolling or coming back after being banned

BOP is down and has been down for about a week so they have a bunch of those members who recently joined looking for a home. Itís actually the crew of the more respectable members the few that BOP actually had lol. Iím trying to convince some of them to join over here Iím not sure why this forum doesnít get much traffic with the way itís ran and the sources are pretty solid across the boards

Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    Is this a fact? Not saying your bull shitting so please don’t take it that way but I’m pretty active over there and get the scoop on a lot of shit that goes on behind the scenes and haven’t herd or noticed anything like that other than a couple gimmick accounts from members trolling or coming back after being banned
    Don't take this wrong but the only true person that knows what’s going on behind the scenes is the owner of the forum. I ain’t got nothing against that forum, but I don’t like how things go on over there. But for the them paying people, that came from someone that also knows “what’s going on behind the scene” and was a mod there for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    BOP is down and has been down for about a week so they have a bunch of those members who recently joined looking for a home. Itís actually the crew of the more respectable members the few that BOP actually had lol. Iím trying to convince some of them to join over here Iím not sure why this forum doesnít get much traffic with the way itís ran and the sources are pretty solid across the boards
    I know a lot of good members there from my time on BOP. There was and maybe still is a negative opinion of our forum which may keep them from joining. We are different here and donít have the drama the others have. Itís all about members and community but itís also not for everyone. We welcome all members but we ask you do a proper intro and respect the other members.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Don't take this wrong but the only true person that knows whatís going on behind the scenes is the owner of the forum. I ainít got nothing against that forum, but I donít like how things go on over there. But for the them paying people, that came from someone that also knows ďwhatís going on behind the sceneĒ and was a mod there for awhile.
    Iíve heard some crazy stories lol. All I can say for sure is we donít roll like that over here man.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I prefer my coconut cut in half and made into a bikini top. What I do with it...mind ya business! lmao
    I can see you in a kitchen with a warm apple pie for some reason lol. Talk about American pie...

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    I can see you in a kitchen with a warm apple pie for some reason lol. Talk about American pie...
    Good to know youíre thinking of me!
    Disturbing, but heartwarming lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Good to know youíre thinking of me!
    Disturbing, but heartwarming lmao