Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Frank would have to hire someone who’s sole job was to print internal lab reports and publish them online. Are raws are 100 kilos of powder at a time and it’s not like that is a big quantity for us... Even if we did this there would still be those who are unhappy with this effort and would find another avenue to complain from i.e. someone says raw purity doesn’t mean anything how do we know the vials are not underdosed or the pills not underdosed. Then we are full circle to the whole well you sent a good sample to Simec but sent me a bad product. More lab reports = more headache. We release internal lab reports on some of our most popular items. You also have to look at it like this. You go to our site and find a lab report for Tren e 200 back in 2017. In 2017 there were zero complaints about tren e 200. Fast forward to 2019. There isn’t a new lab report for tren e 200 but there are also no complaints about tren e 200. Nothing has changed with the tren e 200. Our threads are quiet. We don’t have very many people asking questions. There are many people always viewing our thread but chatter in general is little no none our threads are peaceful. Our customers are happy.
    so because people don’t complain or comment on the threads then there is no reason to post results is what your saying? That’s kinda crazy

  2. #22
    Rep Pcushion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    so because people don’t complain or comment on the threads then there is no reason to post results is what your saying? That’s kinda crazy
    No I am only saying printed test results are only a portion of what determines whether a company is selling quality products. Printed results only matter to a select group of people. What’s to say a source doesn’t send a sample off to a lab and then sell oils that are half dosed with pure product? Lab reports, customer reviews and recommendations, and a company with a long track record a good business is what determines whether a company sells quality products. Fact is most of the AAS user population could care less about lab reports. I have an entire thread about Pharmacom’s new lab reports posted on this website and I posted it before you started this thread. No one has even commented on it. I am about to update it again with another lab report released today and it too will go un noticed.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    No I am only saying printed test results are only a portion of what determines whether a company is selling quality products. Printed results only matter to a select group of people. What’s to say a source doesn’t send a sample off to a lab and then sell oils that are half dosed with pure product? Lab reports, customer reviews and recommendations, and a company with a long track record a good business is what determines whether a company sells quality products. Fact is most of the AAS user population could care less about lab reports. I have an entire thread about Pharmacom’s new lab reports posted on this website and I posted it before you started this thread. No one has even commented on it. I am about to update it again with another lab report released today and it too will go un noticed.
    I strongly disagree with you and I’d be willing to bet the vast majority of customers do care about lab testing however since it’s not done for every new batch guys aren’t going to just not juice lol. Also yes I’m sure some shit head labs would have stuff tested and and do shady stuff afterwards but eventually that would come to light especially with guys who regularly do bloods and have a good reputation. They have a new source in town for testing product and the way he does it is flawless. Sources give full disclosure so the tester can share results and say exactly how many samples were sent and when.
    I get it your not going to agree with me because it’s not good for business for your company. Even the good labs like yours will run into issues from time to time and testing each batch and only selling product after it’s been tested would make things more complicated for sources. I don’t think anyone including yourself can look at what I’ve presented and say “ no, that’s a stupid idea I don’t care about tested product I trust all the sources I deal with” let’s be real here man any aas users would absolutely love to see this happen and your not going to change my mind or anyone else’s by trying to point out every little flaw or create scenarios that could possibly happen.

  4. #24
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    I strongly disagree with you and I’d be willing to bet the vast majority of customers do care about lab testing however since it’s not done for every new batch guys aren’t going to just not juice lol. Also yes I’m sure some shit head labs would have stuff tested and and do shady stuff afterwards but eventually that would come to light especially with guys who regularly do bloods and have a good reputation. They have a new source in town for testing product and the way he does it is flawless. Sources give full disclosure so the tester can share results and say exactly how many samples were sent and when.
    I get it your not going to agree with me because it’s not good for business for your company. Even the good labs like yours will run into issues from time to time and testing each batch and only selling product after it’s been tested would make things more complicated for sources. I don’t think anyone including yourself can look at what I’ve presented and say “ no, that’s a stupid idea I don’t care about tested product I trust all the sources I deal with” let’s be real here man any aas users would absolutely love to see this happen and your not going to change my mind or anyone else’s by trying to point out every little flaw or create scenarios that could possibly happen.
    I'll be that person.

    It's a stupid idea.

    We can clearly see what you are saying, but while you and t bagger say it's because of money, since you know so much, please break down every element of costs for a place that produces so much. So for example, labor costs, liabilities, assets, maintenance, etc

    Did you know a lot of overseas sources eat partial costs of shipping? So say they ship your order from 3 warehouses, and you order 2-3 times a year that you literally have saved enough to test the product on top of discount codes that push it past that limit. There is so much you do not understand, and that isn't your fault, not to mention this is illegal in so many countries and government agency's like to push their way into these labs and would you want them going to these labs because you want 500 products tested for peace of mind from many sources and raises a red flag only for it to turn onto users and then it's tracked to the buyer (you)

    Like I said, there is so much you don't know. But that's the world we live in. Et tu brutus

  5. #25
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    80
    So in closing, it's stupid. It's a waste of time for one person to expect so much when no one is making noise. Yes, no one will change your mind. Obviously you are stubborn and only want to see it from your perspective but I have been around tremendously longer than you and no one has ever said anything close to this except you.

    Did you know that just last year someone did complain about pcom labs and that their products were under dosed. It was told to this person to test it and if indeed it came back that way, then they would be given 10k in product for free. It's out on the open forums for all to see. Obviously the individual never went through with it and disappeared. Have a great weekend.

  6. #26
    Moderator Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,285
    Rep Power
    114
    I remember that..what a response to a call out haha..gangster af!

  7. #27
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    I remember that..what a response to a call out haha..gangster af!
    Haha

    Have a good weekend man! Be safe

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    So in closing, it's stupid. It's a waste of time for one person to expect so much when no one is making noise. Yes, no one will change your mind. Obviously you are stubborn and only want to see it from your perspective but I have been around tremendously longer than you and no one has ever said anything close to this except you.

    Did you know that just last year someone did complain about pcom labs and that their products were under dosed. It was told to this person to test it and if indeed it came back that way, then they would be given 10k in product for free. It's out on the open forums for all to see. Obviously the individual never went through with it and disappeared. Have a great weekend.
    Well you can speak for yourself and if you want to keep trusting that drug dealers have your best interest in mind than as long as you claim you’ve been around you obviously haven’t learned much. This forum doesn’t get much action so I wasn’t expecting huge responses but it caught on pretty well on another forum I’m on and two sources took my advice and did mass testing. I’ve been on both sides of this game and I can tell you theirs absolutely no reason it can’t be done except for the fact most sources could care less and only care about stuffing their pockets with your money

  9. #29
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    80
    If you started a business would it not be about money. In all honesty?

    It's not about trust. There is and always have been risk. You just deal with it as it comes. I know someone who lost 15k right before ORD happened. It's life.

    I can say I appreciate your concern to keeping it as clean as possible. Just too many variables but maybe some day we can get to a point where no one really needs to worry. Time will tell.

    Be safe this weekend and let's talk next week.

  10. #30
    M&S Veteran suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,684
    Rep Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    Well you can speak for yourself and if you want to keep trusting that drug dealers have your best interest in mind than as long as you claim youíve been around you obviously havenít learned much. This forum doesnít get much action so I wasnít expecting huge responses but it caught on pretty well on another forum Iím on and two sources took my advice and did mass testing. Iíve been on both sides of this game and I can tell you theirs absolutely no reason it canít be done except for the fact most sources could care less and only care about stuffing their pockets with your money
    Iím sorry bro but itís impossible for this to happen. For one reason itís illegal and if you think for one second that W & M doesnít have a big red bullseye on him then you are mistaken. The last US based company that was used in testing items was San Rafael Chemical Services(SRCS). And they were a legitimate company and even had a DEA license to test controlled substances. They went down in 2007 as part of Operation Raw Deal. They were cheap fast and easy. But the Feds didnít like the fact that you could send in your Primo E 100 for a few bucks and see if it was legit. So they were raided and lost their license.

    Yes what W & M is doing is helping the underground community. But thereís no way that you can get every single compound tested from say just 40-50 domestic sources every single month at the very minimum. And yes thereís at least that many on the boards that we all are members of. I mean the shear volume of items to be tested is a number that they wouldnít be able to do with any kind of speed. Which would slow down production, shipping and TA. I mean hell W & M is doing this to help as much as possible but the amount of bitching the man takes from the members of Meso is simply ridiculous. They should be happy thereís a US based guy who is willing to risk his money, freedom, the Labs license, owners licenses and whatever else cuz if you think the Feds donít know anything about him and are probably more pissed at the fact that theyíre abusing the services and equipment they have available to them then you sir are dead wrong. If and when he goes down then everything is back to either labmax Simec Jano until either someone else does what W & M is doing or the Feds make aas legal lol

  11. #31
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,470
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    Well you can speak for yourself and if you want to keep trusting that drug dealers have your best interest in mind than as long as you claim you’ve been around you obviously haven’t learned much. This forum doesn’t get much action so I wasn’t expecting huge responses but it caught on pretty well on another forum I’m on and two sources took my advice and did mass testing. I’ve been on both sides of this game and I can tell you theirs absolutely no reason it can’t be done except for the fact most sources could care less and only care about stuffing their pockets with your money
    So these two sources are going to mail 20+ Illegal items “I say 20 because even small sources have 20 items on their list” each month to get tested? That’s a sure way to get put in jail. That would be my only fear other than the fact it would be 8,000+ a month to have a sources list tested and most small sources don’t even make 8k a month.

    I think sources should test products and we have several that do test their own product, but then people bitch and say they don’t believe it if the source test it.... and that’s another reason sources stopped testing their own gear. I mean why do it when as soon as you post it no one believes it anyway? It’s just like the items that me and jtip are buying and having tested will be questioned because we are doing it not a random member, but we don’t care because we know we ain’t fake and if the test is bad we will say it’s bad.

    ill also address the not as active here as other forums... it’s because our small group are mostly guys that were on the other forums so long we got tired of them and came here. We seen and know enough who to buy our gear from. I been using a guy so long he could send me gear in a coke bottle and I would trust him. Not because I’m dumb and think he wouldn’t screw me over. It’s because I know it works and I actually do blood work unlike 90% of people on forums. That goes for most of our solid members, heck they don’t even bother posting on most stuff because they already been down that road 10 times before. its like this... if said forum is so much better why do they have a source listed and been listed for years that is known to have poor blood work several times? They are literally the second source on their list. Yet, that forum is the ball busting, hard ass, runs sources off, not a paid source forum?

    Any way back to my point. I would love to see more testing done.... we all would. We got guys on here that have been preaching this before I was old enough to know what steroids were. “Sorry guys not calling any of y’all old lol just saying some of y’all have been on forums from the time internet came out”. You just have to understand certain things. You have ugl’s that might have their primo tested one time and a year later you are getting that same batch because people don’t buy it often. Now is that the sources fault? No it’s not. You also have to understand and be realistic about the shipping hassle. You say you have seen both sides, well I have seen all three sides personally and that’s why I am a little more understanding. I am still the guy that don’t take shit from a source and will boot them regardless “unlike almost any source forum I might add even meso considering they have a source listed that had absolute shit blood work on test products”, but I also have to be level headed about things or I am the bad guy.

    Now what everyone should be bitching about being tested is the supplements people pay 100’s of dollars for and don’t even know what’s in them. Now that is some bs if you ask me. They legally get away with it every single day and people buy that shit up.

  12. #32
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,470
    Rep Power
    10
    Oh and we also don’t pay people to have multiple accounts and post to keep the forum busy like some do either... just thought I would add to that lol. I didn’t realize you were from asf.

  13. #33
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Oh and we also don’t pay people to have multiple accounts and post to keep the forum busy like some do either... just thought I would add to that lol. I didn’t realize you were from asf.
    But you paid me 10 coconuts to write this lol

  14. #34
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    14,349
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Oh and we also don’t pay people to have multiple accounts and post to keep the forum busy like some do either... just thought I would add to that lol. I didn’t realize you were from asf.
    Sad state of affairs when you need to pay folks to fake the forums traffic just so you can charge sponsors more money to be there....just pure greed.

    Also think its important to share we don't pay staff here either.....admin included!!

  15. #35
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Sad state of affairs when you need to pay folks to fake the forums traffic just so you can charge sponsors more money to be there....just pure greed.

    Also think its important to share we don't pay staff here either.....admin included!!
    I think it is without saying that the feds follow the money. Which is why this is my home.

  16. #36
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,470
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    But you paid me 10 coconuts to write this lol
    Lol you get a coconut, he gets a coconut, she gets a coconut, you all get coconuts!!

  17. #37
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    89
    Can I have my coconut with one of those fancy straws and an umbrella

  18. #38
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Can I have my coconut with one of those fancy straws and an umbrella
    Sure. Whatever you want lol.

  19. #39
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,470
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Can I have my coconut with one of those fancy straws and an umbrella
    Yes it will be pink lol just for you.

  20. #40
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,851
    Rep Power
    87
    I prefer my coconut cut in half and made into a bikini top. What I do with it...mind ya business! lmao

Similar Threads

  1. Best ED pill that doesn't give you headaches?
    By Johnjohn in forum The devils playground
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-20-2019, 10:22 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-28-2017, 10:58 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2017, 11:16 AM
  4. Attention Attention............LOL
    By HughJassol in forum Mighty mutha fucc'n Mouse`s Video Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2016, 06:58 AM
  5. Places to get AAS that Z doesn't carry?
    By drewski6432 in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 11:19 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •