Apex Peptides

Thread: 2 week sale

2 week sale

Alright brothers,
    In a previous post, an introductory sale was mentioned. As an apology for the confusion of changes made within AA, a new 2 week intro sale is starting today until 8/14.
    All orders of 10 or more products are 25% off and all orders of 15 or more products are 35% off.
    Payment via bitcoin will recieved an additional 10% off during this 2 week sale.
    Email me for price list @
    [email protected]

Cheers!

Seems like itís askin a lot for someone who hasnít used you before to order 10-15 products off the bat to receive a discount . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    Seems like it’s askin a lot for someone who hasn’t used you before to order 10-15 products off the bat to receive a discount . . . .
    It's a 10-pack price bro...just special wording lol. I would suggest you get the list and prices then do the math....its actually one hell of a deal. I'll have some in hand soon and I will be giving a review and doing bloodwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    Seems like itís askin a lot for someone who hasnít used you before to order 10-15 products off the bat to receive a discount . . . .
    Exactly what jtip said. Between the price of the product and the discount you would be getting, your not spending nearly what you may think 10 products would cost. It's a sweet deal, in my opinion. PM me or email me for a price list my friend!

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    It's a 10-pack price bro...just special wording lol. I would suggest you get the list and prices then do the math....its actually one hell of a deal. I'll have some in hand soon and I will be giving a review and doing bloodwork.
    Hell yeah! I'm looking forward to that. It'll give the people some clarity on AA, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhababs View Post
    Hell yeah! I'm looking forward to that. It'll give the people some clarity on AA, for sure.
    No doubt, I hope we can do the products some justice!! I sent that email this morning btw.