Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    3

    Chrisroids is bullshit

    This guy scammed me out of $613 after years of ordering with him. I have screenshots to prove the shit. He took my money and ainít heard from him since. DO NOT ORDER FROM HIM

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Same

  3. #3
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    13,952
    Rep Power
    10
    We pulled his banner due to no response along with these accusations. We are a members forum here and we want to make sure we look out for the safety of our community.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    3
    Thanks man I literally just made this profile today to spread word about this dude. Couldn't figure out how to get in touch with a moderator.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Good to know, actions taken quickly

  6. #6
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,799
    Rep Power
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Godawgs1992 View Post
    Thanks man I literally just made this profile today to spread word about this dude. Couldn't figure out how to get in touch with a moderator.
    What other boards you on and why not go make an intro?
    Persistence is strength

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    3
    BOP. and man I wanted to expose this shit quick as possible. Soon as I heard he was on here I signed up. It's really not like him to disappear like this but I didn't wanna risk him screwing other people over if he did

  8. #8
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,441
    Rep Power
    10
    It is odd for him to want to join then weeks later vanish... he even had a contest. I don’t think anyone got anything from them here because they wasn’t here long, but to the guys that are out from other forums I’ll do my best to get ahold of him.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    3
    Thank you sir. Could've got popped for something. Like I said been dealing with him for over two years. Never done me dirty

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    It is odd for him to want to join then weeks later vanish... he even had a contest. I donít think anyone got anything from them here because they wasnít here long, but to the guys that are out from other forums Iíll do my best to get ahold of him.
    Normally i would not do this but under these circumstances with members from here getting scammed from a source I think itís justified. Achilles87 if this is out of line please delete this and I do apologize. Iíve uploaded a picture of a post from admin on bop. I canít stand that place personally and canít stand the admin. I was actually banned for calling out a scammer and when I told them what evidence I had and I would send it over I was banned before I could make another post. They are pretty shady at bop but i do believe this post in general could be good info.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #11
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,441
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    Normally i would not do this but under these circumstances with members from here getting scammed from a source I think it’s justified. Achilles87 if this is out of line please delete this and I do apologize. I’ve uploaded a picture of a post from admin on bop. I can’t stand that place personally and can’t stand the admin. I was actually banned for calling out a scammer and when I told them what evidence I had and I would send it over I was banned before I could make another post. They are pretty shady at bop but i do believe this post in general could be good info.
    Thanks for the info man... no worries in being banned here. I don’t ban people unless they do some really dumb shit lol.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    10
    Lol the ironic part about him banning these two sources is he banned me for calling out a source that did an exit scam and came back under a new handle lol he called my bluff on having proof so when I told him what my proof was and that I would send it right over he banned me lol that only tells me he knew exactly what was going on. Anyway glad I could help hopefully if this post from him is accurate it does not effect raws wide spread because that wouldn’t be good for any of us. It would be like operation gear grinder all over again with prices sky rocketing and sources closing shop and I think I can speak for all of us when I say we definitely do not want to witness that.

  13. #13
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    13,952
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    Lol the ironic part about him banning these two sources is he banned me for calling out a source that did an exit scam and came back under a new handle lol he called my bluff on having proof so when I told him what my proof was and that I would send it right over he banned me lol that only tells me he knew exactly what was going on. Anyway glad I could help hopefully if this post from him is accurate it does not effect raws wide spread because that wouldn’t be good for any of us. It would be like operation gear grinder all over again with prices sky rocketing and sources closing shop and I think I can speak for all of us when I say we definitely do not want to witness that.
    Bro wouldn't sweat BOP banning you one bit lol. I think 80% of our members have been banned over there, myself included.

  14. #14
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    13,952
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Thanks for the info man... no worries in being banned here. I don’t ban people unless they do some really dumb shit lol.

    I think we are both off tren now so that helps....

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Bro wouldn't sweat BOP banning you one bit lol. I think 80% of our members have been banned over there, myself included.
    Oh man I’m not sweating it one bit lol they were never my main forum in fact it was a blessing in disguise because the short time I was there I didn’t see much of the bs that goes on and some of the admin I was originally speaking to had me fooled. Other guys would tell me how shady they were and I didn’t believe it at first until I saw it with my own eyes and after that it was like all kind of things came to light. This was at least 12-18 months ago. I actually made a second account to call out jano knowing i would probably be banned and have my comments deleted but I really didn’t care and sure enough I was banned again lol the funny part about that one is they actually kicked jano off a few months later lol I guess he actually tested some product correctly they didn’t want him too lol

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    10
    I see crazy steroid is still here. Has anyone had contact with them? They have some outstanding orders on a couple of forums I know of I don’t know how I over looked them yesterday I guess I was so stoked about the td I received and my mind was focused on that and getting some more lol

  17. #17
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,619
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Godawgs1992 View Post
    BOP. and man I wanted to expose this shit quick as possible. Soon as I heard he was on here I signed up. It's really not like him to disappear like this but I didn't wanna risk him screwing other people over if he did
    What was it that he owed you?

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    3
    He owed me 6 tren E and 8 test400



    Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    What was it that he owed you?

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Godawgs1992 View Post
    He owed me 6 tren E and 8 test400
    I know when another source recently went scammer on bop a few sources stepped up and filled orders. No one offered to do so yet? I believe it was a couple newer sources but could be wrong I’m not a member there and only go there to read stuff when big news happens such as that source that got busted a couple months ago and the certain rep who was repping for them was crying his heart out in his own words and scared for his family and himself so he went out of state to lay low in a hotel. ( not exactly laying low if you say what your doing and posting from tap talk lol) he then the next day was mysteriously fine and repping for a new source lol. Sorry I got off topic a bit but that place just cracks me up the majority of the members are blind to it

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Iím sorry to tell you but before you say something and donít know anything about it, chrisroid was banned from bop for not paying his fees, he was very late and owed a lot of money, once his banner was taken down I contacted the owner and he told me, even a month later he was here sourcing here, I contacted Chrisroid and he personally told me that he moved to this board and was going to be in PM
    If something
    BOP warned all his members that if they order from him they were on their own and that they were considering to put into the scammer list
    Now, what happened to Chris
    Nobody knows, he owe orders to many people he could easily had been busted in China or he decided to scam many people before he ghosted everyone

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2017, 02:11 AM
  2. Shut down over a mod's bullshit accusations???
    By Dark Horse in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 02-12-2017, 06:04 PM
  3. look at this bullshit!
    By HughJassol in forum Mighty mutha fucc'n Mouse`s Video Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-18-2016, 08:14 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •