Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Saguakid View Post
    Iím sorry to tell you but before you say something and donít know anything about it, chrisroid was banned from bop for not paying his fees, he was very late and owed a lot of money, once his banner was taken down I contacted the owner and he told me, even a month later he was here sourcing here, I contacted Chrisroid and he personally told me that he moved to this board and was going to be in PM
    If something
    BOP warned all his members that if they order from him they were on their own and that they were considering to put into the scammer list
    Now, what happened to Chris
    Nobody knows, he owe orders to many people he could easily had been busted in China or he decided to scam many people before he ghosted everyone
    So who said something wrong? Your not exactly giving info out no one knows about Iím itís pretty common knowledge he left bop for not paying fees. Iím confused at to who your speaking to and what your getting at with this post? Also just to note when Chris claimed to be sourcing here he didnít fill any orders and rarely posted here. Please elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    I know when another source recently went scammer on bop a few sources stepped up and filled orders. No one offered to do so yet? I believe it was a couple newer sources but could be wrong Iím not a member there and only go there to read stuff when big news happens such as that source that got busted a couple months ago and the certain rep who was repping for them was crying his heart out in his own words and scared for his family and himself so he went out of state to lay low in a hotel. ( not exactly laying low if you say what your doing and posting from tap talk lol) he then the next day was mysteriously fine and repping for a new source lol. Sorry I got off topic a bit but that place just cracks me up the majority of the members are blind to it
    Oh yeah man that entire fiasco with said ďrepĒ was one of the kraziest stories I had read in a long time.

There hasn't been one thing said that I didn't know about bro. I knew he owed fees to dwob and BOP. Iv been ordering through Chris since before I even knew about bop or any forum for that matter so I'd like for you to explain where I didn't know what I was talking about.... I put this on this forum because I knew his banner was on here and didn't want anybody sending money and not getting product. That's what forums are for

Quote Originally Posted by Godawgs1992 View Post
    There hasn't been one thing said that I didn't know about bro. I knew he owed fees to dwob and BOP. Iv been ordering through Chris since before I even knew about bop or any forum for that matter so I'd like for you to explain where I didn't know what I was talking about.... I put this on this forum because I knew his banner was on here and didn't want anybody sending money and not getting product. That's what forums are for
    seems to me he probably read something incorrectly. Probably a bop fan boy

He owed me 6 tren E and 8 test400
    If I had that I would send it but of course I just got rid of those items 3 weeks ago.

I apologise too to anyone who ordered from him after i posted my test results. The gear was good evidently and I also contacted him after he vanished from BOP and he said he was here and going to PM. I was just trying to help him out and now I feel like a dick for doing it. Now I'm looking for a new source with comparable pricing which has been hard to find.

07DD71A8-0946-4904-A199-50621F4D9CBA.jpg. Look who decided to show up to the party after weeks

You should edit out your email address for your protection.
    Persistence is strength

I just got the same email from him. Hopefully I get my $600 order

This couldnt be seen coming but I always check with a mod on the current best source and such. Great mods on here. So far, I have had positive experiences using this board.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    This couldnt be seen coming but I always check with a mod on the current best source and such. Great mods on here. So far, I have had positive experiences using this board.
    Thanks brother, we are not perfect and don't catch everything but we do our best to protect this community.

Well shit. A month and a half later Chris came through 04BFB3C2-08DC-4936-9E3F-49696AC96F2E.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dadbod View Post
    I apologise too to anyone who ordered from him after i posted my test results. The gear was good evidently and I also contacted him after he vanished from BOP and he said he was here and going to PM. I was just trying to help him out and now I feel like a dick for doing it. Now I'm looking for a new source with comparable pricing which has been hard to find.

Hey man tried to message you back but my post count ain’t high enough just yet lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey man tried to message you back but my post count ain’t high enough just yet lol
    All good glad you got your gear. Still haven't been able to get on.

I got my order as well

Good to hear guys!

I've been around a while and I never blame a board for situations like this. Odds are most sources disappear or scam at some point. I can only think of a handful that seem like they have been around forever. Nature of the beast and drives home point of don't spend anything you can't afford to lose.

Well shit. A month and a half later Chris came through 04BFB3C2-08DC-4936-9E3F-49696AC96F2E.jpg
    Hey a happy ending when it appeared it wouldn't be....There's hope after all