Muscle and Science

Calling all carnivore and keto people!

Just wondering what gear you run on this type of diet. I'm blasting right now 500 Test U and 80 mg Tren A 3x a week. Currently trying to drop bf and going well. I know alot of people go crazy saying Tren doesn't work on this type of diet bit I beg to differ.
    Wondering what do you run on this diet.

I don’t see why tren wouldn’t work I mean if it works for people not running any gear then tren should absolutely destroy their results from what I have read and seen on it. But like jtip always says..a well balanced clean diet will get you the best results and it really as simple as calories in and calories out but what you eat in those calories also matter! Hopefully I did jtip some justice there haha.. I’m sure you already knew all though

I ran my test lower and my Tren higher (personal preference only) while on keto. Did me just fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    I don’t see why tren wouldn’t work I mean if it works for people not running any gear then tren should absolutely destroy their results from what I have read and seen on it. But like jtip always says..a well balanced clean diet will get you the best results and it really as simple as calories in and calories out but what you eat in those calories also matter! Hopefully I did jtip some justice there haha.. I’m sure you already knew all though
    Your learning bro

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I ran my test lower and my Tren higher (personal preference only) while on keto. Did me just fine!
    I've always found cutting works best with low test high tren and bulking works best high test high tren or around the same ratios of each.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I've always found cutting works best with low test high tren and bulking works best high test high tren or around the same ratios of each.
    I’m on that perma-cut! Lmao! I’m gonna try a clean bulk in a couple of months...probably leave the Tren out for this!

I'm somewhat new here and mainly just read threads but I'll chime in on this one. I just started a very light "cruise" or whatever you would call it. 200Test ew/50Tren ew/ and 25mg Proviron ed. I've been on strict keto and just TRT all year long and I've gone from over 260lbs to currently 195. I'll try and chime in with my trials on this cruise.