Apex Peptides

3 weeks out from my first show ...no coach

M&S ...last minute thing. Decided to do my first men’s physique show 6wks out. Gonna start doing cardio now to get that last bit of fat off. Currently using Test cyp, Kai’s tren ace EUP brand, proviron, Geneza clen. I have Penche’s tren a which I started yesterday and have some pharm t3 coming in. Im not sure if I want to use diuretics. I know dyazine is the safest to use. We’ll see. I’ll try to get more pics up as I progress. Just worried about gyno flaring up. Have adex and cabor. Looking flat but not concerned too much just want to condition right. On Palumbo keto diet
    Attached Images Attached Images

For physique you can be ready in 3wks time if you nail the diet right away. You need to look up water manipulation and the night before the show make sure you do something along the lines of steak and potato to fill back out some...no salt it all has to be plain. Do not listen to these guys that tell you go out and eat like shit it can put 3-5lbs of water on you by the time you step on stage. Also get a mild diuretic to take the day of the show if needed but only if needed.

Practice posing man, its harder than you think so do 30mins a day from now until showtime.

Thanks jtip! Yeah practicing posing watching off youtube. For next show I will be ready and get a good coach along the way. 27BC3135-7F68-42C8-AF6D-D85A822D1D8E.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    For physique you can be ready in 3wks time if you nail the diet right away. You need to look up water manipulation and the night before the show make sure you do something along the lines of steak and potato to fill back out some...no salt it all has to be plain. Do not listen to these guys that tell you go out and eat like shit it can put 3-5lbs of water on you by the time you step on stage. Also get a mild diuretic to take the day of the show if needed but only if needed.

Practice posing man, its harder than you think so do 30mins a day from now until showtime.

I talked to a trainer and he said the same thing what Levrone said. Drink vodka the night before the competition. It’ll dry you out. He just drank a shot and knocked him out. Was on dyazine also. Anyone else try this lol. Its like saying go to the buffet the night before and it’ll fill you back up

Quote Originally Posted by Stackt View Post
    I talked to a trainer and he said the same thing what Levrone said. Drink vodka the night before the competition. It’ll dry you out. He just drank a shot and knocked him out. Was on dyazine also. Anyone else try this lol. Its like saying go to the buffet the night before and it’ll fill you back up
    im pretty sure I seen that in that Ronnie Coleman doc and it helped him to start winning lol..I could be getting confused with another doc though

https://youtu.be/xnycC62Ohbk After that was history! Ronnie went on to win consecutive Olympia’s

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    im pretty sure I seen that in that Ronnie Coleman doc and it helped him to start winning lol..I could be getting confused with another doc though

https://youtu.be/xnycC62Ohbk After that was history! Ronnie went on to win consecutive Olympia’s
    Well damn I knew I seen it lol seems like it works for some then haha..just watched that new one on Netflix with that Australian dude who got injured..that shit was crazy!

Calum ...yeah I haven’t seen that film yet.
    Well damn I knew I seen it lol seems like it works for some then haha..just watched that new one on Netflix with that Australian dude who got injured..that shit was crazy!

Calum ...yeah I haven’t seen that film yet.
    It was pretty good ..would have been nice if it would have went another 6 months though ..when you watch you will know what I mean lol

It was pretty good ..would have been nice if it would have went another 6 months though ..when you watch you will know what I mean lol
    Calum is finally getting definition in that left quad. The atrophy after that tear was insane!!

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Calum is finally getting definition in that left quad. The atrophy after that tear was insane!!
    Just watched that last night! Dude hit a rough patch for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Just watched that last night! Dude hit a rough patch for sure.
    Yes, I just watched that also the other night. Freak accident waiting to happen.

I have a week left till my comp. My foot has been bothering me just started cardio this past Monday. Had xrays no fracture. Doc said it could be gout? Trying to get my insurance situated since they terminated it from late payment.

Anyways im doing ...
    200mg Test cyp per week
    100mg Tren ace ed
    50mcg T3 first thing in the morning
    40mcg Clen first thing in morning then 80mcg atound noon
    100mg proviron
    Caber .25 twice a week
    Adex twice a week

Last weekend I went on an epic 3 day cheat. This week I cleaned up. 1st pic board shorts last weekend . 2nd pic this past Wednesday FB0E5147-1FE8-49F6-9777-AC806CB9465A.jpg