Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59
  1. #21
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,772
    Rep Power
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by fatballs View Post
    You sure that wasn't PCP..
    Lol that’s even more far out!
    Persistence is strength

  2. #22
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Man, I have done weird shit on LSD and thought weird shit on Tren. Mix the two and Iíd end up naked at an intersection doing a Terry Crews workout!
    Iíd buy tickets to that show!! Haha



  3. #23
    M&S Veteran suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,694
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Man, I have done weird shit on LSD and thought weird shit on Tren. Mix the two and Iíd end up naked at an intersection doing a Terry Crews workout!
    Oh lord the shit Iíve done on some blotter paper Iím still trying to remember and forget ! All I know is that we couldnít get the moon to turn back into the moon !

  4. #24
    M&S Veteran biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    51
    I bring a couple of pages down for Coachella every year. I live 15 minutes from the Polo Grounds over here in Palm Desert.
    These are from a couple of years ago. Sad thing is my hippie friend was a vendor on Dream Market.
    A senior moderator from France decided to visit the USA for the first time back in 2017 while he had an active warrant relating to his drug distributing and monrey laundering activities on the Deep Web drug Market.
    Oxymonster had a layover in Atl, Georgia with his final destination being Austin, TX. .feds went aboard in the Atl and he hasn't seen the light of day since.
    His computer was logged on to a site that had accessed $500,00 in btc.
    He cooperated and got 40yrs dowm to 20yrs and my friend self surrendered this past January to begin serving a 60 month federal prison sentence ln Sheridan, OR.

    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

  5. #25
    M&S Veteran suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,694
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I bring a couple of pages down for Coachella every year. I live 15 minutes from the Polo Grounds over here in Palm Desert.
    These are from a couple of years ago. Sad thing is my hippie friend was a vendor on Dream Market.
    A senior moderator from France decided to visit the USA for the first time back in 2017 while he had an active warrant relating to his drug distributing and monrey laundering activities on the Deep Web drug Market.
    Oxymonster had a layover in Atl, Georgia with his final destination being Austin, TX. .feds went aboard in the Atl and he hasn't seen the light of day since.
    His computer was logged on to a site that had accessed $500,00 in btc.
    He cooperated and got 40yrs dowm to 20yrs and my friend self surrendered this past January to begin serving a 60 month federal prison sentence ln Sheridan, OR.
    Hey Ben I believe I know who your talking about. Wasnít he(Oxymonster) the gentleman who was coming here to the US for a beard contest or expo? I am sorry to hear that about your friend. Now that blotter paper looks great

  6. #26
    M&S Veteran biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    51
    Oxymonstet wasnt my friend. Pink Avvy aka Avvy aka Wizard who's name is Allen Lint is my buddy who was a vendor at Dream Market who was given up by Oxymonster.
    Unfortunately it looks like my friend cooperated as well.

    I first met Avvy back in 2009 where we were both seving federal sentences in Sheridan, OR.
    He was indicted and then convicted of distributing LSD for the first time back then and was dealing with a 66 month sentence back then.

    Foe his 2nd conviction of Distributing LSD he receved a 60 month sentence. 6 months less than his first?
    That's not how US Prosecutors handle recidivism...unless..well, you know how the story ends.

    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Oxymonstet wasnt my friend. Pink Avvy aka Avvy aka Wizard who's name is Allen Lint is my buddy who was a vendor at Dream Market who was given up by Oxymonster.
    Unfortunately it looks like my friend cooperated as well.

    I first met Avvy back in 2009 where we were both seving federal sentences in Sheridan, OR.
    He was indicted and then convicted of distributing LSD for the first time back then and was dealing with a 66 month sentence back then.

    Foe his 2nd conviction of Distributing LSD he receved a 60 month sentence. 6 months less than his first?
    That's not how US Prosecutors handle recidivism...unless..well, you know how the story ends.
    That sucks bro....When it comes right down to it 99% of the people who are looking at 20 years will give it up regardless. Only the truly hardcore are gonna go down for the full 20 if they're offered a way to reduce their sentence it's just how it is

  8. #28
    M&S Veteran biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Train Smart View Post
    That sucks bro....When it comes right down to it 99% of the people who are looking at 20 years will give it up regardless. Only the truly hardcore are gonna go down for the full 20 if they're offered a way to reduce their sentence it's just how it is

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou....NolOu-&ampcf=1

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou....SB--81&ampcf=1

    https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/...g-bust.170837/
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

  9. #29
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    Iíd buy tickets to that show!! Haha
    Lmfao! Strictly comical entertainment only...not much in erotic value!

  10. #30
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Oh lord the shit Iíve done on some blotter paper Iím still trying to remember and forget ! All I know is that we couldnít get the moon to turn back into the moon !
    Dude! We spent a whole night trying to bring the outside inside with us! Fuckin shrooms, man

  11. #31
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I bring a couple of pages down for Coachella every year. I live 15 minutes from the Polo Grounds over here in Palm Desert.
    These are from a couple of years ago. Sad thing is my hippie friend was a vendor on Dream Market.
    A senior moderator from France decided to visit the USA for the first time back in 2017 while he had an active warrant relating to his drug distributing and monrey laundering activities on the Deep Web drug Market.
    Oxymonster had a layover in Atl, Georgia with his final destination being Austin, TX. .feds went aboard in the Atl and he hasn't seen the light of day since.
    His computer was logged on to a site that had accessed $500,00 in btc.
    He cooperated and got 40yrs dowm to 20yrs and my friend self surrendered this past January to begin serving a 60 month federal prison sentence ln Sheridan, OR.
    Those are kickass sheets! Back in the day, best we could get had elephants or some dumb shit. Usually just got vials and made tie-dyed sugar cubes or sweet tarts.

  12. #32
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Dude! We spent a whole night trying to bring the outside inside with us! Fuckin shrooms, man
    Hereís one for you. I candy flipped at Woodstock 99. Thatís eating ecstasy and acid at the same time. Well they had this huge rave at night in an old airport hanger and they had these 20 feet tall subwoofers and I ended up standing in front of one for awhile to feel the bass and the next thing I know I come to with paramedics shocking my heart. I ended up having a heart attack because the bass threw off the rhythm of my heart. It was the scariest is shit Iíve ever been thru. Ah to be fucking young and dumb again.



  13. #33
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    Hereís one for you. I candy flipped at Woodstock 99. Thatís eating ecstasy and acid at the same time. Well they had this huge rave at night in an old airport hanger and they had these 20 feet tall subwoofers and I ended up standing in front of one for awhile to feel the bass and the next thing I know I come to with paramedics shocking my heart. I ended up having a heart attack because the bass threw off the rhythm of my heart. It was the scariest is shit Iíve ever been thru. Ah to be fucking young and dumb again.
    Have you said that on here before?! I have heard that story!!! I didnít go, but I knew people that did. Unreal

  14. #34
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Have you said that on here before?! I have heard that story!!! I didnít go, but I knew people that did. Unreal
    Once before but I forget which thread. My girlfriend at the time at Woodstock watched this kid that was selling drugs there get chased by the cops and ditch a backpack under a car so she went over and grabbed it. Inside she found 4000 e-pills, 3/4 of a pound of shrooms, 2 vials of liquid acid, and about 10 grams of special k. Needless to say that insane weekend didnít end for about a month and a half.



  15. #35
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    Once before but I forget which thread. My girlfriend at the time at Woodstock watched this kid that was selling drugs there get chased by the cops and ditch a backpack under a car so she went over and grabbed it. Inside she found 4000 e-pills, 3/4 of a pound of shrooms, 2 vials of liquid acid, and about 10 grams of special k. Needless to say that insane weekend didnít end for about a month and a half.
    Fuuuck

  16. #36
    M&S Veteran 'SizeMatters''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Posts
    1,454
    Rep Power
    81
    I wasn't a real big party animal, been smoking weed since 13 tho., (I'm 54 ) tried a fee things, nothing harsh. Shrooms once, used to peddle beaners in high school.

    Had 2 buds in my neighborhood, parents still live there.
    These 2 did a few beaners, took em' a few hours to walk 3 blocks or less, & I remember them telling me they were controlling /flying /steering the world by a fee blades of lawn grass in some neighbor's yard , funny Shit
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

    I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

  17. #37
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101
    Omg I only did it once but it was power puff girls haha and took 2 1/2 and was the worst first 4 hours ever..thought I was gonna go crazy followed by a badass next 8 hours where I got to a comfortable place..me and my brother decided it was a good idea to eat so we made pb&j sandwiches I did the jam and he did the pb..I hardly put any jam and he put like a 5 inch thick layer of pb haha we had to have looked fucking retarrded eating those damn things haha

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    U S of A
    Age
    37
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    3
    Lol this thread took a sharp turn. But for anyone who cares I heard possibly this week or next bop will be back

  19. #39
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadbod View Post
    Lol this thread took a sharp turn. But for anyone who cares I heard possibly this week or next bop will be back
    Strange how that happens sometimes haha

  20. #40
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    I wasn't a real big party animal, been smoking weed since 13 tho., (I'm 54 ) tried a fee things, nothing harsh. Shrooms once, used to peddle beaners in high school.

    Had 2 buds in my neighborhood, parents still live there.
    These 2 did a few beaners, took em' a few hours to walk 3 blocks or less, & I remember them telling me they were controlling /flying /steering the world by a fee blades of lawn grass in some neighbor's yard , funny Shit
    I couldn't imagine smoking weed at 13 years old. All I was interested in back then was fishing, playing outside, riding bikes. Oh yeah and Saturday Morning cartoons. I mean I only had 3 or 4 channels back then.....

Similar Threads

  1. how can I can a full copy of the list?
    By northface384 in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2016, 05:23 PM
  2. Best foods to eat, while trying to lose weight.
    By Emmanuel in forum Dieting and Nutrition
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 11:16 AM
  3. trying to carb load before my competition on June 4th
    By tana in forum Dieting and Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 08:50 PM
  4. Trying to explain a cycle to newbies
    By robbiek426 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 05:20 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •