Apex Peptides

HCG. How do you utilize it?

I like to run HCG from time to time just to give the boys a shock and make sure they arenít shut down completely for too long since I donít come off of Testesterone. It seems no one has a solid protocol for how to properly run HCG the most common ones I see are 250iu eod, 2,000iu twice a week, 125iu per day, 250iu twice a week. How do you guys run it and why? Also if anyone can chime in how is it best utilized for pct? Run it before coming off and starting Nolvadex and clomid? Run it during pct with Nolvadex and clomid? Again this is another one itís very hard to get an answer for whether itís from the bodybuilding community or the medical community it seems everyone has a different approach.

Hcg is basically cosmetic when your on exogenous testosterone year round. The only other reason to run it is for fertility. I'm on HRT and and I use 125mg twice a week just for cosmetic reasons and I use it year round even while I'm on cycle.

Since a lot of HCG comes in 5000 iu . I run 500 iu twice a week for 5 weeks. That seems like it works for me. I feel ďthemĒgetting larger and fuller almost immediately.

Just use it when you experience extreme atrophy.
    Hormone levels get all out of whack with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldjarhead View Post
    Since a lot of HCG comes in 5000 iu . I run 500 iu twice a week for 5 weeks. That seems like it works for me. I feel “them”getting larger and fuller almost immediately.
    This is pretty much how I do it, followed by a month with none then I reconstitute another vial.

Hcg also gives me excellent orgasm, not only extends orgasm, but increases feeling for me. My2cnt

Quote Originally Posted by Oldjarhead View Post
    Since a lot of HCG comes in 5000 iu . I run 500 iu twice a week for 5 weeks. That seems like it works for me. I feel “them”getting larger and fuller almost immediately.
    Agree with that and if you find that it isn't doing the trick for u up it to 500 3 times a week that should have em full in no time