Muscle and Science

Thread: Bop and sf

Bop and sf

There getting picked off one by one

trenbolone

Yeah its crazy man and the hacker has been talking over on Meso.

Now there seems to be 2 maybe 3 distinct people behind these attacks. Weird indeed!
    Persistence is strength

A lot of folks blamed us for BOP going down. We had nothing to do with it.
    Karma's a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsAlphaOmega1 View Post
    A lot of folks blamed us for BOP going down. We had nothing to do with it.
    Karma's a bitch.
    I hadn't heard that rumor, not saying its not out there but why exactly are you being blamed?

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I hadn't heard that rumor, not saying its not out there but why exactly are you being blamed?
    Because the day BOP went down, we received a couple of emails pointing fingers at us due to the open disagreement with DWBO.
    Alpha is very technologically skilled and very well experienced and knew the security hole at BOP and even tried to warn them, but it fell on deaf ears.
    Needless to say when certain issue arose, we decided to part from the board and it wasn't very welcomed.
    So when it went down, they immediately pointed the fingers at us.
    We did not take that board down, hell we didn't even know that it went down until I checked my inbox.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsAlphaOmega1 View Post
    Because the day BOP went down, we received a couple of emails pointing fingers at us due to the open disagreement with DWBO.
    Alpha is very technologically skilled and very well experienced and knew the security hole at BOP and even tried to warn them, but it fell on deaf ears.
    Needless to say when certain issue arose, we decided to part from the board and it wasn't very welcomed.
    So when it went down, they immediately pointed the fingers at us.
    We did not take that board down, hell we didn't even know that it went down until I checked my inbox.
    As mindlesswork states above, I "can't" say exactly whom is/was responsible, as I'm not that technologically ( at least not in IP stuff ) adept. But there is/was a thug, real piece of shit attempting to "extort" , a jailbird if you will.
    Criminal who's had numerous charges /jailtime etc that threatened if ransom (extortion of $10K ) wasn't met, he'd report activities of the board to authority & the register of the board, & somehow he in-fact managed to do the job.

I, before things started going south, b4 BOP actually went down sent him a sorta threatening nasty-gram via Proton.
    Told him a few fellas were going to pay him a visit, to sleep with one eye open, or camp out on his porch, cuz it's going to rain, & rain hard.. well, fucker got my Proton shut down as well, fraud & abuse.. that's what I know, and all I know but public search records turned up a few coinciding
    validated records of this TurdBurglar. Must have learned alot in prison, or just had the background & wherwithal to do so..? He's a maggot preying on illegal activities bsuch as these forums for his own benefit.
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    As mindlesswork states above, I "can't" say exactly whom is/was responsible, as I'm not that technologically ( at least not in IP stuff ) adept. But there is/was a thug, real piece of shit attempting to "extort" , a jailbird if you will.
    Criminal who's had numerous charges /jailtime etc that threatened if ransom (extortion of $10K ) wasn't met, he'd report activities of the board to authority & the register of the board, & somehow he in-fact managed to do the job.

I, before things started going south, b4 BOP actually went down sent him a sorta threatening nasty-gram via Proton.
    Told him a few fellas were going to pay him a visit, to sleep with one eye open, or camp out on his porch, cuz it's going to rain, & rain hard.. well, fucker got my Proton shut down as well, fraud & abuse.. that's what I know, and all I know but public search records turned up a few coinciding
    validated records of this TurdBurglar. Must have learned alot in prison, or just had the background & wherwithal to do so..? He's a maggot preying on illegal activities bsuch as these forums for his own benefit.
    I used to get threats all the time, "pay us or we'll shut you down" or "give us $xxxx and we'll keep LE off you"...
    We don't negotiate with losers!
    He eventually gave up and moved onwards.

Is ASF down now also?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbn24 View Post
    Is ASF down now also?
    Not the same. The others lost their domain registration, ASF and IMF's DNS is still working but it seems like it's timing out. Maybe a ddos attack. I haven't looked into it yet because I've been on the road all day

Quote Originally Posted by garlicchicken View Post
    Not the same. The others lost their domain registration, ASF and IMF's DNS is still working but it seems like it's timing out. Maybe a ddos attack. I haven't looked into it yet because I've been on the road all day
    ASF working fine for me so far.
    Persistence is strength

Mine still isnít working on Tapatalk, the website wonít show me any updates

Quote Originally Posted by Jbn24 View Post
    Mine still isn’t working on Tapatalk, the website won’t show me any updates
    Tapatalk was disabled on ASF so use full site.
    Persistence is strength

Same here asf seems to work fine for me also. Using the regular site not tapatalk

Arnold (the ASF admin) now turned Tapatalk back on so try tapatalk again.
    Persistence is strength