Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sponsors section ?

what happened to the sponsors section ? shows blank on my end

thanks for the info ! how does one get vetted ? been on here for a good amount of time already , have posted bloodworks and all

Quote Originally Posted by deathraceking66 View Post
    thanks for the info ! how does one get vetted ? been on here for a good amount of time already , have posted bloodworks and all
    Getting vetted comes from being active on boards and posting. Not just because someone has been on the board for a few years. Yes some people say well they donít really post a lot and mostly lurk. Well unfortunately that isnít going to be worth anything moving forward with all thatís been happening on the boards lately imo. Just be active, post and comment and let people see your name and get familiar with it. And in due time if admin deems the member worthy of a upgrade then they will get it

Ya be patient..we know you and you have been doing what’s needed..like suranyx said when they think you have been active and are a quality memeber you will log on and out of nowhere be a vet haha

i better get to posting . most of the time i lurk , read and learn , letís see if i become a vet after this posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by deathraceking66 View Post
    i better get to posting . most of the time i lurk , read and learn , let’s see if i become a vet after this posting lol
    a log is a good way to get to know you and become a quality member while showing us progress and workout and diet..spamming just for post is definitely not a good route

thanks for the advice and the heads up i thought it was just my app fucking with my mind since hadnít been on the forum for a while .

Itíll be worth it soon enough. Iím looking forward to the day I am a vett

I was coming on looking for Ironlion and was like wtf happened. Looks like I need to be more active on the boards again.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Meyer View Post
    I was coming on looking for Ironlion and was like wtf happened. Looks like I need to be more active on the boards again.
    What happened to irollion? They had good hgh

Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    What happened to irollion? They had good hgh
    Nothing that I know of, I'm not a vet (haven't posted much over the past year or so) and can't see sources. That's ok I know he has a site and I should still have the email. Looking for some gh again, Lions is the best

iron lions hgh was fire!!!!

So how do we get vetted? Buying from sources, posting td pics, reviews? Is that not enough? I was supposed to be logging a sources Anadrol they sent me a few months back this is pretty bad timing for me. And before anyone jumps down my throat on why it’s taken me so long to get around to logging it I stated this openly that I wouldn’t be using it right away and it would be awhile

Quote Originally Posted by gearjunkie223 View Post
    So how do we get vetted? Buying from sources, posting td pics, reviews? Is that not enough? I was supposed to be logging a sources Anadrol they sent me a few months back this is pretty bad timing for me. And before anyone jumps down my throat on why it’s taken me so long to get around to logging it I stated this openly that I wouldn’t be using it right away and it would be awhile
    usually only vets and higher run logs but you got lucky but unfortunately things happen..I would suggest running it and start a log in the normal section and name it accidentally and go from there..not gonna be a vet just by default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    usually only vets and higher run logs but you got lucky but unfortunately things happen..I would suggest running it and start a log in the normal section and name it accidentally and go from there..not gonna be a vet just by default lol
    I’m not asking to be a vet just because or because I am elsewhere all in saying is I definitely agree with not letting new guys see sources but if your only allowing vets or mods see it than that’s what 50 members or less? And how many are actually active ? I’m pretty sure the sources will take a big hit and sales and won’t be too happy about losing all of the orders they will lose. I mean if someone has established history that they have actually used sources here, reviewed product, and so on should that be enough to be able to have access? A referral system? I 100% agree with the change but I think some changes to criteria may have to be made for members who were already here posting worthy post and using sources.

Iím not asking to be a vet just because or because I am elsewhere all in saying is I definitely agree with not letting new guys see sources but if your only allowing vets or mods see it than thatís what 50 members or less? And how many are actually active ? Iím pretty sure the sources will take a big hit and sales and wonít be too happy about losing all of the orders they will lose. I mean if someone has established history that they have actually used sources here, reviewed product, and so on should that be enough to be able to have access? A referral system? I 100% agree with the change but I think some changes to criteria may have to be made for members who were already here posting worthy post and using sources.
    If I may add my 2 cents.... Muscle and Science is a members board first and foremost, we really dont give a damn about source sales or how big of a hit they take. They are given an avenue to advertise with the hope of making a sale. Now.... being that you are a member a few different forums I'm sure you can figure out how to navigate around this ordeal. It really isn't that big of a deal is it?

I’m not asking to be a vet just because or because I am elsewhere all in saying is I definitely agree with not letting new guys see sources but if your only allowing vets or mods see it than that’s what 50 members or less? And how many are actually active ? I’m pretty sure the sources will take a big hit and sales and won’t be too happy about losing all of the orders they will lose. I mean if someone has established history that they have actually used sources here, reviewed product, and so on should that be enough to be able to have access? A referral system? I 100% agree with the change but I think some changes to criteria may have to be made for members who were already here posting worthy post and using sources.
    Things are being worked out..no one said this is a permanent thing..it’s something that had to be done to protect our board instead of being another casualty..no one said you haven’t made quality post and we are definitely paying attention..if you don’t have a stash to get you through a tough period that’s bad planning man..our job is to keep you safe and have a smooth running board..maybe try taking my previous advice

I donít run cycles worthy of logging . Nor are my eating and workouts anything special. My sex life now weíre talking but Iím not logging that. So I hope thereís more flexibility to becoming a vet here in the meantime Iíll use the ones Iíve always used.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldjarhead View Post
    I don’t run cycles worthy of logging . Nor are my eating and workouts anything special. My sex life now we’re talking but I’m not logging that. So I hope there’s more flexibility to becoming a vet here in the meantime I’ll use the ones I’ve always used.
    Knowledge is power. If you've been around, or in the game cycling a while, contribute some of your knowledge to newer guys in need of assistance