Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It has nothing to do with running logs or who dresses best or who has the best Christmas lights... we are doing what we can to keep the forum up. Most of you guys complaining are never here or post or anything, but as soon as the sources are removed it’s like we came in your house and stole your stuff like we did you wrong. Like I have said we are working on a solution for the issue at hand. If you don’t understand that I’m sorry, but 95% of you guys making a big deal about it I don’t know you, you might come and go but I’m sorry anyone I don’t know is not becoming a vet right now until we get everything else figured out. If you want to take the time to start your own forum by all means go ahead. I just ain’t risking having this place shutdown period and if you can’t understand that or if it upsets you try going to another forum.

We have been saying this over and over guys, its for safety purposes and to keep this forum up and running. I know everyone is aware of what's happened to some of the other fourms and we are not taking that risk. I am surprised at the number of folks that have only popped up once sponsors were taken down yet provide nothing to the community. I know most folks know we test our sponsors and rarely have any issues with bad product and if we do we get rid of them very quickly....all this is done for the safety of our members! If your not an active member of this community do not expect to be treated like one.

this forum has been great to me , and i respect the fact that mods do what they need to do to keep the forum going , if sources need to be hidden so be it , most of us that have been here a while should have contacts from previous used sources so that shouldnít be a problem in the meantime or if youíre like most of us should have a decent stash . iím sure it will work out fine with time , letís keep it safe . in the meantime letís see whatís in your stash

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    We have been saying this over and over guys, its for safety purposes and to keep this forum up and running. I know everyone is aware of what's happened to some of the other fourms and we are not taking that risk. I am surprised at the number of folks that have only popped up once sponsors were taken down yet provide nothing to the community. I know most folks know we test our sponsors and rarely have any issues with bad product and if we do we get rid of them very quickly....all this is done for the safety of our members! If your not an active member of this community do not expect to be treated like one.
    Very well said!

Quote Originally Posted by deathraceking66 View Post
    this forum has been great to me , and i respect the fact that mods do what they need to do to keep the forum going , if sources need to be hidden so be it , most of us that have been here a while should have contacts from previous used sources so that shouldn’t be a problem in the meantime or if you’re like most of us should have a decent stash . i’m sure it will work out fine with time , let’s keep it safe . in the meantime let’s see what’s in your stash
    Or we keep stashes a secret so it doesn't fuel the fire lol

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    It has nothing to do with running logs or who dresses best or who has the best Christmas lights... we are doing what we can to keep the forum up. Most of you guys complaining are never here or post or anything, but as soon as the sources are removed it’s like we came in your house and stole your stuff like we did you wrong. Like I have said we are working on a solution for the issue at hand. If you don’t understand that I’m sorry, but 95% of you guys making a big deal about it I don’t know you, you might come and go but I’m sorry anyone I don’t know is not becoming a vet right now until we get everything else figured out. If you want to take the time to start your own forum by all means go ahead. I just ain’t risking having this place shutdown period and if you can’t understand that or if it upsets you try going to another forum.
    Sorry not sorry to all you lurkers. This isn't a wal mart shopping site. Consequences exist; thus there are other homes you can go to. Besides, I like a smaller forum anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Sorry not sorry to all you lurkers. This isn't a wal mart shopping site. Consequences exist; thus there are other homes you can go to. Besides, I like a smaller forum anyways.
    haha ya you didn’t see anyone running and posting up stashes..he had his heart in the right place though lol

a little fire never hurt anyone lol

a little fire never hurt anyone lol
    richard Pryor would disagree haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    richard Pryor would disagree haha
    Now that’s funny shit!

I think it’s fair if doing shit this way helps with the security of the board overall I like it in due time I will come back active post and get back to being a contributing member

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Meyer View Post
    Nothing that I know of, I'm not a vet (haven't posted much over the past year or so) and can't see sources. That's ok I know he has a site and I should still have the email. Looking for some gh again, Lions is the best
    Hi bro

thanks

everything is ok, we are always here, you can pm us or send email to us,

now big sales are carrying, pls pm us to get some information, thanks ,
    Our website:http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: [email protected]
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    What happened to irollion? They had good hgh

Thanks, everything is ok, we are always on MS,
    you can send email to us or pm us if you want to order something,

iron lions hgh was fire!!!!
    thanks very much,

I bet if we took a poll and asked the sources here what they want they would....with the exception of 1 or 2 who would lie and say that they are good either way to appear that they have a following....they would SCREAM that they want to be out in the open. They are taking a hit. They should have procedures in place to keep themselves safe.
    Achilles and staff have their reasons and I'm good with that...I'm just saying.
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I bet if we took a poll and asked the sources here what they want they would....with the exception of 1 or 2 who would lie and say that they are good either way to appear that they have a following....they would SCREAM that they want to be out in the open. They are taking a hit. They should have procedures in place to keep themselves safe.
    I see your point Brother...But Achilles I'm sure feels like he put to much into this board to let it go up in smoke because some random jackass gets in his feelings one day and gets this board shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Good thing we are a members forum then I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I see your point Brother...But Achilles I'm sure feels like he put to much into this board to let it go up in smoke because some random jackass gets in his feelings one day and gets this board shut down.
    This exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Or we keep stashes a secret so it doesn't fuel the fire lol
    I recognized these logos!!! Lol
    I get it with this new change. The forum cannot be ruined just for ppl thirsty for some CCís. If forums are gone than nobody win at all.