Muscle and Science

Thread: Cycle Thoughts

Cycle Thoughts

Shoulders finally at 100% so it's go time.

Current Stats:
    6'1
    BF% unsure, looking in the mirror maybe 16-17%

Goals on this one is for a little winter cut since I've been semi clean bulking since December '18.

With that being said I wanted some advice on this cycle.

Test E @ 600 a week for 14 weeks
    Anavar weeks 7-14 50mg ED.

I've got a few bottles of Mast E on hand and was trying to figure out if I should incorporate that into this cycle, and if so at what dose.

Cheers,

txsig

Looks pretty good to me..if you could afford it possibly go 75 mg on the var or like tip say do 50 and get some Winny and do 50 of that as well..mast would be a good addition From what I have seen, think you run it on the high side like eq but I will leave dose to someone else to say but I myself would run it 400-600 with the others..also depends on how many cycles you have run and experience with compounds..don’t want to go crazy with it

Also the var and Winny I would run Everything at the start from week 1 to 8 with orals

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Looks pretty good to me..if you could afford it possibly go 75 mg on the var or like tip say do 50 and get some Winny and do 50 of that as well..mast would be a good addition From what I have seen, think you run it on the high side like eq but I will leave dose to someone else to say but I myself would run it 400-600 with the others..also depends on how many cycles you have run and experience with compounds..don’t want to go crazy with it
    Thanks Chowder I appreciate the reply.

I have enough Var to where I could bump it to 75mg, and as far as the winny I try and stay away because it ends up killing my knees about halfway through running it.

I've always ran or started orals later on in the cycle. Is there any benefit to starting the oral that early on in the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by txsig View Post
    Thanks Chowder I appreciate the reply.

I have enough Var to where I could bump it to 75mg, and as far as the winny I try and stay away because it ends up killing my knees about halfway through running it.

I've always ran or started orals later on in the cycle. Is there any benefit to starting the oral that early on in the cycle?
    Ya the benefit is it will start working right away while you’re waiting for your test to build up in your system and that’s why most people use orals as a kick start to their cycle..most cut at the end and would use the the var as the finisher but would also still use a kickstart such as like dbol for the first like 6 weeks then switch it up depending on length of the cycle and goals

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Ya the benefit is it will start working right away while you’re waiting for your test to build up in your system and that’s why most people use orals as a kick start to their cycle..most cut at the end and would use the the var as the finisher but would also still use a kickstart such as like dbol for the first like 6 weeks then switch it up depending on length of the cycle and goals
    Yeah so current goals is just cutting down and I'll be running at 14 weeks so I think I'll push the var an extra week and run it 1-8 as a kickstart.

This will be my first time running Mast E so I think 400 a week would be a good starting point for that.

Thanks again for the input.

I personally enjoy the orals at the end of the cycle due to feeling like it's a way to break through plateaus as well as is like the icing on the cake to a nice cycle. Just be careful of running orals for 8 weeks, definitely check those liver values.