Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liv 52 DS

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RNMuscle View Post
    So from what I have read,

According to a double blind, placebo controlled study,
    Patients treated for 6 months had significantly better child-Pugh scores, decreased ascites, and decreased serum ALT/AST demonstrating hepatoprotective properties.
    These protective effect of this herbal supplement is attributed to its diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, and imminomodulating properties.

Seems like it would be g2g
    Have you read the study?. Is the study paid for or sponsored by anyone in particular?. During the study I bet the people involved weren't using liver toxic oral steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by RNMuscle View Post
    So from what I have read,

According to a double blind, placebo controlled study,
    Patients treated for 6 months had significantly better child-Pugh scores, decreased ascites, and decreased serum ALT/AST demonstrating hepatoprotective properties.
    These protective effect of this herbal supplement is attributed to its diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, and imminomodulating properties.

Seems like it would be g2g
    I saw that RN! I found it interesting itís just so strange that this mix of herbs can do this. Iím currently using it with NAC

Thanks for the input everyone, I am going to request blood work to see if it is working. Everyone have a great day today!

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kins View Post
    Have you read the study?. Is the study paid for or sponsored by anyone in particular?. During the study I bet the people involved weren't using liver toxic oral steroids.
    At the very least, it's better then nothing.

Yes, I have.

The study was performed as a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled first approach study. It can be found in the international journal of phytotherapy & phytopharmacology.

The study did not follow Oral Steroid users, but instead followed cirrhotic liver patients.
    Cirrhosis, as we know, is a result of viral hepatitis, alcohol abuse, or drug toxicity. So while not explicitly linked to oral steroids, the subjects of this study had liver damage.

The study does show improvement of ascites, ALT/AST, and child-Pugh. The conclusion of the study by the authors is that the anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, diuretic, and immunomodulating effects of liv-52 play a favorable role in maintaining liver integrity and restoring it’s function.

Hmmm. Interesting as i was going to start running this as well as my NAC and Milk Thistle. Personally i think KINS is full of shit or only comments if he has something negative to say.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Ive also read in the past that Liv52 "can" reverse schirosis of the liver from drinking. "And" alot of herbals , especially that of Sanskrit (Ayrevedic ) are very beneficial for liver, digestion, kidney, heart & skin health.

Those people know how to take care of the human body their diet & herbals. I'm sold, been sold & will continue to use my Liv52 as well as other Liver defensive tactics.

NAC, TMG is another "great" addition.

Injectable L-Glutathione, MIC as from our former Amino's Unlimited sponsor, TUDCA UDCA. plain ole milk thistle z rgey all have their place.
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Ive also read in the past that Liv52 "can" reverse schirosis of the liver from drinking. "And" alot of herbals , especially that of Sanskrit (Ayrevedic ) are very beneficial for liver, digestion, kidney, heart & skin health.

Those people know how to take care of the human body their diet & herbals. I'm sold, been sold & will continue to use my Liv52 as well as other Liver defensive tactics.

NAC, TMG is another "great" addition.

Injectable L-Glutathione, MIC as from our former Amino's Unlimited sponsor, TUDCA UDCA. plain ole milk thistle z rgey all have their place.
    Agreed Size! Never ran injectable Glutathione, But ran UDCA with NAC and Gluta............