Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Adrenolin's Life Log - 2020

I didn't plan on starting this till the new year, but why not, it can lead right up to the fun stuff. I'm terrible at keeping a log, or keeping a log on track, so this will encompass everything. My family, ambitions, cycles, dieting, training, homicidal thoughts in traffic...lol

My Introduction to M&S

I'm currently 30yo 6'3 about 280lbs at 16.8% on a rather slow cut looking to drop 20lbs in 18wks, before I begin next years cycle (2020 Cycle Critique). Currently I'm only on snakes test and tren at 375 and 100 per week respectively.

While my training is all over the place with no real regime or structure - I train based upon how I feel and what I see in the mirror (not a lot of pressing for now due to shoulder issues), my diet on the other hand needs structure or it will wildly get out of control.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adrenolin's Meal Plan.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	7271

Anyways out of time for now, taking the girl's to see grandma and grandpa... and the wife and I will probably hit the weights while we're there.

Hmm the picture wasn't as clear as I'd hoped. And can't re-edit the post at this point.

Meal 1 @ 2pm
    1 Wholewheat Bagel (235cals; 2g Fat, 43g Carbs, 11g Protein) TRAINING DAYS ONLY
    3 Jumbo Eggs (240cals; 15g Fat, 3g Carbs, 24g Protein)
    1tbsp Butter (60cals; 6g Fat)
    1 Slice Cheese (65cals; 5g Fat, 2g Carbs, 3g Protein)
    32oz Water

Meal 2 @ 4pm
    2 Scoops Whey (250cals; 3g Fat, 8g Carbs, 48g Protein)
    4tbsp Peanut Butter (385cals; 32g Fat, 8g Carbs, 16g Protein)
    1 package HighFiber Oatmeal (130cals; 2g Fat, 24g Carbs, 4g Protein) TRAINING DAYS ONLY
    0.5 cup Milk (75cals; 4g Fat, 6g Carbs, 4g Protein)
    32oz Water

Meal 3 @ 6pm
    1 can Tuna (200cals; 10g Fat, 28g Protein)
    2tbsp Mayo (180cals; 20g Fat)
    Half Pack Spinach (30cals; 2g Carbs, 5g Protein)
    0.5tbsp EVOO (55cals; 7g Fat)
    32oz Water

Meal 4 @ 9pm
    16oz Chicken Breast (705cals; 16g Fat, 140g Protein)
    32oz Water

Meal 5 @ 11pm
    1 Scoop Casein (110cals; 1g Fat, 1g Carbs, 24g Protein)
    32oz Water

Totals

TRAINING DAYS
    Calories: 2725
    Fat: 123g (41%)
    netCarbs: 97g (14%)
    Protein: 307g (45%)

NONTRAINING DAYS
    Calories: 2360
    Fat: 119g (45%)
    netCarbs: 30g (5%)
    Protein: 292g (50%)

I’m subbed. 6’ 3” and 280lbs?! I want to know where all you Viking looking fuckers are coming from! Lmao!
    Welcome to the logs, brother!

Nice and welcome to the logs man..man how is it a slow cut being 280 and eating under 3000 calories lol..that seems pretty low for your big ass..

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I’m subbed. 6’ 3” and 280lbs?! I want to know where all you Viking looking fuckers are coming from! Lmao!
    Welcome to the logs, brother!
    Lol Viking blood is in me, my father is 100% Dane
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Nice and welcome to the logs man..man how is it a slow cut being 280 and eating under 3000 calories lol..that seems pretty low for your big ass..
    Tren. I sweat like a mother fucker on it, even the minuscule 100mg/wk dose..the supposed nutrient repartitioning effect of tren makes it hard to gain any fat, whilst it also seems easy to gain even on reduced calories.

But to answer your question, I suppose the part that's missing is the 1000+ calories from beer. Lol

Tren is my jam! Iím cruising at the moment, but that snake venom is calling ma name!

Woo been a few days... busy, Abby was sick thurs fri sat, but she felt well enough for the pumpkin patch this morning. I work 12hr night shifts, so I'm grinding on zero sleep, but it's always nice to see your babies smile.

This past thurs, the wife hit the gym for the first time since Bella was born in January. She did well, just some squats, leg extensions, and leg curls... my back was feeling way out of commission so I only did some leg press. If we get enough sleep, we'll probably try to do some back tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Woo been a few days... busy, Abby was sick thurs fri sat, but she felt well enough for the pumpkin patch this morning. I work 12hr night shifts, so I'm grinding on zero sleep, but it's always nice to see your babies smile.

This past thurs, the wife hit the gym for the first time since Bella was born in January. She did well, just some squats, leg extensions, and leg curls... my back was feeling way out of commission so I only did some leg press. If we get enough sleep, we'll probably try to do some back tomorrow
    Shift work is a bitch for sure. I did swing shift for 3 years or so. I built a house while doing that tooYou have to take care of whatís important and the RR ainít it!
    Whatís up with you back? I may have missed that somewhere.

Shift work is a bitch for sure. I did swing shift for 3 years or so. I built a house while doing that tooYou have to take care of whatís important and the RR ainít it!
    Whatís up with you back? I may have missed that somewhere.
    My first 5 years was 6 days a week on-call. Wouldn't have been too bad if I didn't live 90mi away. Now I only work 14 days a month though, so I do get plenty of time off.

I broke my L4 vertebra in an accident while racing back in 2015... a few disks are herniated but the main thing is the broken vertebra. I don't want to go through the back surgery at my age. Especially since they'd have to go through my abdomen pull my guts out and try to fix it from that side...ya nope. Not for me.. not yet. Lol I can still stay and dead occasionally without pain as long as I keep it light, no more than 405 or so. I try to do squats and deads once a month with 20rep sets just for maintenance

Wat adrenolin how you doin brother.....glad to see your log goin!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Wat adrenolin how you doin brother.....glad to see your log goin!!
    Ya brother slowly starting it... I won't have more time to commit till the new year, but doesn't hurt to get a log started now. I need to really focus on not reinjuring myself cause that seems to be a common reoccurence for myself lately. Had my annual testing and training all last week, and back to work this weekend.

Hoping to have some time to do some cardio a few times (short 5-6min sprints intermittently throughout the day are preferred over long bouts of cardio) tomorrow.

Wife has also mentioned I may need to lighten up the cycle next year due to costs. We're starting to save to have a house built... $3k+ for a 5mo cycle isn't a reasonable expense at the moment... gonna need to cut that in half. Maybe just run test-500, tren-400, mast-600 and hGH-4iu for 5mos (hGH and test would be throughout the year).

Ya brother slowly starting it... I won't have more time to commit till the new year, but doesn't hurt to get a log started now. I need to really focus on not reinjuring myself cause that seems to be a common reoccurence for myself lately. Had my annual testing and training all last week, and back to work this weekend.

Hoping to have some time to do some cardio a few times (short 5-6min sprints intermittently throughout the day are preferred over long bouts of cardio) tomorrow.

Wife has also mentioned I may need to lighten up the cycle next year due to costs. We're starting to save to have a house built... $3k+ for a 5mo cycle isn't a reasonable expense at the moment... gonna need to cut that in half. Maybe just run test-500, tren-400, mast-600 and hGH-4iu for 5mos (hGH and test would be throughout the year).
    Hey and kinda log is good in my book broski.....stay focused and dont over do it

Tried to press again yesterday, and finally for the first time in 3.5mos, no pain! Was very happy about that cause my back has been pretty terrible lately so I've not barely been in the gym. Donating on Halloween, then pulling some bloods first week of November to see how this 100mg/wk of tren is treating me.

Tried to press again yesterday, and finally for the first time in 3.5mos, no pain! Was very happy about that cause my back has been pretty terrible lately so I've not barely been in the gym. Donating on Halloween, then pulling some bloods first week of November to see how this 100mg/wk of tren is treating me.
    Morning brother ....

100mg of tren adds a nice edge. Majority of trens horror stories are because of overdosing. People take 400+mg and report back these made side effects, yet most fail to notice that if you take 2,000 mg of test your going to have bad side effects too.

Morning sir

Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    100mg of tren adds a nice edge. Majority of trens horror stories are because of overdosing. People take 400+mg and report back these made side effects, yet most fail to notice that if you take 2,000 mg of test your going to have bad side effects too.
    Shit I get sides at 200mgs of good tren lol.

Sides? You mean gainz with a side of awesomeness! Lol

Sides? You mean gainz with a side of awesomeness! Lol
    Found a bottle in my stash and it got me thinking lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Found a bottle in my stash and it got me thinking lol.
    Uh, oh