Muscle and Science

primobolan , how do you use it /stack with??

got some primobolan that just sitting there , never used this compound before but from what i know is very wild and has to be used in high doses . what do you guys stack with it ? any secret recipe to really make primo shine ??

Quote Originally Posted by deathraceking66 View Post
    got some primobolan that just sitting there , never used this compound before but from what i know is very wild and has to be used in high doses . what do you guys stack with it ? any secret recipe to really make primo shine ??
    diet! Kinda an odd and expensive item to just have and not know much about..text can seem like I’m being mean but really not trying to be..just curious how it came about hahaha

hahah funny man , i meant aside from diet , i should of asked which is the best stack for primo aside from test

Quote Originally Posted by deathraceking66 View Post
    hahah funny man , i meant aside from diet , i should of asked which is the best stack for primo aside from test
    I know it’s a great cutter and winny or var seem to be a good addition or I was told both of them together is even better

I use primo during my cruise. I maintain all my gains and labs look great.

ok now weíre talking , educate on that please , ie: dosage

Run your cycle as you please. Add in primo that last two weeks of your cycle at 400mg. Once the cycle is over drop the primo to 300mg with cruise test (150 for me). If I cruise for three months or more I drop the primo down to 200mg.

With var for me. anything to cut with, regardless, you are gonna like it trust me bro

Dht based compounds such as primo, var, turinabol, proviron, masteron bind to shbg receptors allowing for more free testosterone to circulate the body. More free unbound testosterone equates to more gains. As such I'd stack primo (400-800) with a dht based oral, some (400-500mg) testosterone and possibly 600mg equipoise. Would be a very lean dry gain type cycle if diet is dialed in for the end goals.

What pcushion stated makes sense to help keep gains while on a low dose cruise... if you do happen to blast and cruise.

Well Iíve done both high and low
    900 and 300 and imma say 300 with the cruise dose of test.

Why? Well regardless expect more hair to fall I was low key sad cuz my hair was failing off more than usual at 300. Yea 900 you will get what you want but at the cost of bigger sides. If you are competing and donít mind, then go ahead and fill that barrel up Kidd. Lol

Besides the hair. Even at 300 your voice will get deeper and wonít go back. Some chicks love it bro. When you are done with a low dose and cruise dose than you kinda get what you see in then end. A nice clean look with not too much water retention. IMO hold on to the extra CC and run a longer run rather than a heavy one.