Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    The hair loss with androgenic compounds only effects those with a genetic predisposition. I have long hair to the middle of my back and have for years. I will run test, tren, mast, proviron no hair loss. Then cruise on primo and test.

I agree completely with you on saving the extra CC. I am a firm believer is dosing much lower for longer.
    Yea I still have a ton of hair but man I swear when I was seeing my hair in my hands in the shower I was like NOOO. Cuz yea everyone says itís genetic. Mf, like me go in like fuck this hair if it falls off I was like 🖕🏿, been shaving my head anyways. But, you get a change of heart when shit happens which is why I say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
    If is real primo all you will need is 200mg to 300mg weekly stacked with test , deca or anavar depending on what your goals.
    Maybe if you are a woman bikini competitor lol
    It just depends on your goals.If you're going to use primo than take full advantage of its use. Its an awesome compound. Im getting ready to start on it again.

Quote Originally Posted by The rock1 View Post
    It just depends on your goals.If you're going to use primo than take full advantage of its use. Its an awesome compound. Im getting ready to start on it again.
    LOL...I agree if your gonna use it then might as well make it worth while. I'm not saying its not effective at 300mgs but its nothing at all like running 800-1000mgs. If I were using it on a cruise I would stay around 200mgs but not on a blast.

My best cycle was primo 600 a week.Prop 600 mg a week
    Hgh3 iu a day along with various orals alternating. I ran this with glutathione and had great results. I think i went a year straight and stayed very healthy.I use all BGS products usually .

You ran 600mg test for a year with different orals along the way and only used glutathione? And stayed healthy as in no sides or negative blood work? Interesting....

Si senor perfectly healthy and im 55

Quote Originally Posted by The rock1 View Post
    haha good one but yes it all depends on your goals, it is an awesome and very unique compound. The highest I have used is 600mg weekly and it was great.

Good luck!

Primo is also thick I was using 20g to draw it and 25 and 23 to pin. With 25 I was pushing that mf like it owed me money. 23 it ran in smoother. Itís easier with 23. With 25 you might move the needle too much and tear some tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by forthegainz View Post
    Primo is also thick I was using 20g to draw it and 25 and 23 to pin. With 25 I was pushing that mf like it owed me money. 23 it ran in smoother. Itís easier with 23. With 25 you might move the needle too much and tear some tissue.
    The Primo I have used was very smooth. Easily flows thru a 29g insulin syringe, btw I have been using slin pins to pin oils the past 2-3 years.

i usually run test ,tren and mast , since i got no mast , will it be beneficial stacking primo instead of mast ?

Quote Originally Posted by deathraceking66 View Post
    i usually run test ,tren and mast , since i got no mast , will it be beneficial stacking primo instead of mast ?
    Masteron stacks very well with Testosterone and is a unique stack IMO. Masteron has a high binding affinity to the androgen receptor therefore it frees up free testosterone. I always thought primo has more of an aesthetic effect but yes it can be stacked with testosterone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
    Masteron stacks very well with Testosterone and is a unique stack IMO. Masteron has a high binding affinity to the androgen receptor therefore it frees up free testosterone. I always thought primo has more of an aesthetic effect but yes it can be stacked with testosterone as well.
    Most dht based compounds free up testosterone by binding shbg. It's not just mast - primo, proviron, turinabol they all increase free test by binding shbg

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Most dht based compounds free up testosterone by binding shbg. It's not just mast - primo, proviron, turinabol they all increase free test by binding shbg
    You are right, add winstrol to that list too. In my personal experience Masteron is the most effective.