Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Deca or Tren E?

  1. #1
    Member JuicedRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    6

    Deca or Tren E?

    Which do you prefer for building muscle and loosing fat? I have empower pharm deca and test that I want to run along with prescription prami 0.5 and letrozole 2.5mg. I want to run .25mg of prami twice a week and .625mg of letro eod. Any suggestions regarding test amount? I have a grip of extra test c as well as millions of winny tabs. Everyone have an excellent night and god bless!!



  2. #2
    Member Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,200
    Rep Power
    116
    No question the answer will be tren..never used it because I’m naturally moody so don’t want to risk it but I have done a lot of reading on it and listening to members and seems to be the best of any if you can handle it

  3. #3
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,510
    Rep Power
    10
    I prefer tren because I haven’t ever had a worth a shit deca run. It’s just not a compound that does much for me. As for your test levels that’s a can of worm debate, but some like test high deca low, some like deca high test low. I myself run them even mg.

  4. #4
    Member JuicedRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    No question the answer will be tren..never used it because Iím naturally moody so donít want to risk it but I have done a lot of reading on it and listening to members and seems to be the best of any if you can handle it
    Do you think itís from the prolactin? Because a few of my friends said that prami etc helped with mood etc.



  5. #5
    Member JuicedRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I prefer tren because I havenít ever had a worth a shit deca run. Itís just not a compound that does much for me. As for your test levels thatís a can of worm debate, but some like test high deca low, some like deca high test low. I myself run them even mg.
    Yea that makes sense. I feel like anything above 500-600mg I retain like a water balloon.



  6. #6
    Rep Pcushion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    11
    Tren is superior in all aspects that any AAS can offer. It’s just a compound a lot of guys have trouble controlling. I believe that tren is overdosed by many users and that leads to side effects. You can cut on deca as well, but you have to add a dht derivative of some sort to maintain and androgenic over estrogenic environment. Deca is an interesting compound in the sense that it gets metabolized by the 5 alpha reductase enzyme into an even less androgenic compound than its parent. Therefore it screws up the balance of androgenic to estrogenic ratio. This is what causes deca dick as well as unwanted water retention.

  7. #7
    Member JuicedRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Tren is superior in all aspects that any AAS can offer. Itís just a compound a lot of guys have trouble controlling. I believe that tren is overdosed by many users and that leads to side effects. You can cut on deca as well, but you have to add a dht derivative of some sort to maintain and androgenic over estrogenic environment. Deca is an interesting compound in the sense that it gets metabolized by the 5 alpha reductase enzyme into an even less androgenic compound than its parent. Therefore it screws up the balance of androgenic to estrogenic ratio. This is what causes deca dick as well as unwanted water retention.
    Yea I was gonna run some winny with the deca exactly for that reason. You donít think the deca dick is from prolactin?



  8. #8
    Member Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,200
    Rep Power
    116
    Deca is the only thing I have done that messed my e2 up so bad that I got a little gyno which I still need to get handled today lol..saving money so have been putting it off but anyway ya I was only running 250 a week and added more adex so ya everybody is different so whatever you decide be ready for anything!!

  9. #9
    Rep Pcushion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedRN View Post
    Yea I was gonna run some winny with the deca exactly for that reason. You don’t think the deca dick is from prolactin?
    No I don’t. Prolactin causes lactation. 99% of men who have prolactin issues have them because there E2 is high. Estrogen fuels prolactin and progesterone fuels the fire even more. Control estrogen and you control prolactin. I will run deca and tren together with zero prolactin issues being very vigilant of my E2.

  10. #10
    Rep Pcushion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Deca is the only thing I have done that messed my e2 up so bad that I got a little gyno which I still need to get handled today lol..saving money so have been putting it off but anyway ya I was only running 250 a week and added more adex so ya everybody is different so whatever you decide be ready for anything!!
    Have you tried letro? It kind of sucks but it’s a lot cheaper than surgery. Run letro at 2.5 mg/ day for 30 days and overlap the last week with torem. Continue torem for another two weeks. 6 week protocol the torem blocks the E2 rebound that’s guaranteed after letro suppression.

  11. #11
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,510
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicedRN View Post
    Yea that makes sense. I feel like anything above 500-600mg I retain like a water balloon.
    I think 500mg of test is plenty for most. You have to really work to keep the water off when you get above 750mg in my opinion... it definitely can be done just have to be on top of diet and hormone levels. I have seen guys do amazing with test and deca on cuts and bulks. It’s just not for me.

  12. #12
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,450
    Rep Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    No question the answer will be tren..never used it because I’m naturally moody so don’t want to risk it but I have done a lot of reading on it and listening to members and seems to be the best of any if you can handle it
    Not to be a dick. And please don't take it this way. but how can you say tren if you've never used it?

    I've heard great results from npp. Fat loss and muscle build. Joint pain eliminated as well

    I've used tren and npp. tren e suuuuucked and didn't see very good results. Horrible blood pressure issues border bleeds...etc. Tren ace better. Not amazing results like everyone says but I was a pussy when using it and did about 100-150a week.
    Npp. Im about to tri again. I used it during a party time of my life send saw nothing. I relate it to ther company I bought it from because I did eat decent but drank a decent amount to. I got the deceased libido and no dick syndrome so I guess it was working

    I still have 3 bottles left and might try it again

    Just being devil's advocate. Sorry chowder not trying to step on toes.

  13. #13
    Member Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,200
    Rep Power
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Not to be a dick. And please don't take it this way. but how can you say tren if you've never used it?

    I've heard great results from npp. Fat loss and muscle build. Joint pain eliminated as well

    I've used tren and npp. tren e suuuuucked and didn't see very good results. Horrible blood pressure issues border bleeds...etc. Tren ace better. Not amazing results like everyone says but I was a pussy when using it and did about 100-150a week.
    Npp. Im about to tri again. I used it during a party time of my life send saw nothing. I relate it to ther company I bought it from because I did eat decent but drank a decent amount to. I got the deceased libido and no dick syndrome so I guess it was working

    I still have 3 bottles left and might try it again

    Just being devil's advocate. Sorry chowder not trying to step on toes.
    No I completely understand and that’s why I made sure to put that in my comment..my opinion comes from just what I have read which is quite a bit because I’m very interested in it and also other then sides from what everyone I have seen on here has had great results..but totally understand where you’re coming from..a lot of times threads go without any reply so I was just adding my two cents lol

  14. #14
    Member Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,200
    Rep Power
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Have you tried letro? It kind of sucks but it’s a lot cheaper than surgery. Run letro at 2.5 mg/ day for 30 days and overlap the last week with torem. Continue torem for another two weeks. 6 week protocol the torem blocks the E2 rebound that’s guaranteed after letro suppression.
    haven’t tried it yet..I actually got a good plan worked out that j tip advised for me just haven’t had the funds because I have a vacation next month but after that it’s getting taken care of..I should have been more prepared and did it like a dumbass thinking 250 wouldn’t do nothing haha man it just happened out of nowhere it seemed..and that’s one of the many reasons bloodwork is so important

  15. #15
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,962
    Rep Power
    92
    Man ...I used to really LOVE Tren but....being a older and wiser now I prefer smaller doses of Deca. Tren is harsh!! On the liver, on your T3/T4 ratio, on the appetite, on cardiovascular systems, on sleep, it's hard to build muscle on tren...for me. Now I can cutt like a motherfucker on it.

    Deca is more universal for me personally. It doesn't bomb my appetite or hurt my cardio. I can still stay really dry on 300mg. It does convert to estrogen at a smaller rate than testosterone though so you may have to up you AI a little. Not a big fan of prami but I do keep caber on hand just in case when using any 19nor. Everyone is different but its better to be safe than sorry.

    I love the Empower Pharma does your come in a box with 2- 5ml vials

  16. #16
    Member JuicedRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Deca is the only thing I have done that messed my e2 up so bad that I got a little gyno which I still need to get handled today lol..saving money so have been putting it off but anyway ya I was only running 250 a week and added more adex so ya everybody is different so whatever you decide be ready for anything!!
    Wtf?! Thatís a pretty low dose! Iím sorry man, the dreaded gyno is horrible. I still have a little gland from some pro hormone use when I was a dumbass kid. Just make sure you go to a legit doctor. Dimpleing, scarring is no good. Do you think the test dose correlated with the estrogen exerting effects?



  17. #17
    Member JuicedRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    No I donít. Prolactin causes lactation. 99% of men who have prolactin issues have them because there E2 is high. Estrogen fuels prolactin and progesterone fuels the fire even more. Control estrogen and you control prolactin. I will run deca and tren together with zero prolactin issues being very vigilant of my E2.
    Word, that makes sense. Thanks my man!



  18. #18
    Member JuicedRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Have you tried letro? It kind of sucks but itís a lot cheaper than surgery. Run letro at 2.5 mg/ day for 30 days and overlap the last week with torem. Continue torem for another two weeks. 6 week protocol the torem blocks the E2 rebound thatís guaranteed after letro suppression.
    If you have a doctor that will prescribe it, it is a god sent. Itís only like 4 bucks for 30 tabs on my shitty Aetna insurance



  19. #19
    Member JuicedRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I think 500mg of test is plenty for most. You have to really work to keep the water off when you get above 750mg in my opinion... it definitely can be done just have to be on top of diet and hormone levels. I have seen guys do amazing with test and deca on cuts and bulks. Itís just not for me.
    Word, thanks brother



  20. #20
    Member JuicedRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Man ...I used to really LOVE Tren but....being a older and wiser now I prefer smaller doses of Deca. Tren is harsh!! On the liver, on your T3/T4 ratio, on the appetite, on cardiovascular systems, on sleep, it's hard to build muscle on tren...for me. Now I can cutt like a motherfucker on it.

    Deca is more universal for me personally. It doesn't bomb my appetite or hurt my cardio. I can still stay really dry on 300mg. It does convert to estrogen at a smaller rate than testosterone though so you may have to up you AI a little. Not a big fan of prami but I do keep caber on hand just in case when using any 19nor. Everyone is different but its better to be safe than sorry.

    I love the Empower Pharma does your come in a box with 2- 5ml vials
    Yea I get the 5ml vials! My doctor doesnít give a fuck heís an anti-aging physician in Newport Beach California. ďIf you bring him money he will write it lol.Ē



Similar Threads

  1. Caber on Hand (deca/tren)
    By Fitraver in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-21-2017, 07:36 PM
  2. Recomping on 300 test 300 deca 700 tren enth
    By Powertard in forum "My Steroid Cycle" Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 10:10 AM
  3. Cycle for this year - Deca/Tren & Dbol/Win..
    By mpg1 in forum On Cycle Support / Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 05:12 PM
  4. EP and BD tren, prop, Deca
    By ShutUpAndSquat in forum Pictures of Gear
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 10:12 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 01:10 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •