Muscle and Science

Tren Cough is REAL

Been cycling Tren with test for about 5 years now. Tonight I hit a vein when injecting and freaking got the dreaded "Tren Cough"!! HOLY SHIT!!! I hope to never experience that again!! I thought I was going to die for about 30 seconds, lol!! Damn!! My wife was all like, "Honey, you going to be okay?!" There was a moment I was sure my head was going to fall off and I wouldn't regain my breath! Again, Damn!!! Tren is still the stuff but you can have that cough!! Geez!!!

Lol Been there before.. I anyways have the wife aspirate though, so she never actually occurs directly into a vein. Often times I get like a dry itchy scratchy feeling in my throat from what I suspect just a tiny bit of tren coming into contact with a vein the pin passed through.

Strangley I look forward to it, lets me know my tren is legit lol. The first time I got it I almost passed the fuck out and I had drool everywhere. Next time you feel it coming on put your head in the freezer it helps to breath in that cold air.

Does Tren cough only happen with high doses I have been micro dosing Tren for two months .
    I’m a huge fan of micro dosing if you have never tried a compound before all so I like low doses cause I run them with my trt for long periods of time .
    But haven’t had Tren cough with the micro doses yet .

Everything you just said makes total sense in our world. Lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Strangley I look forward to it, lets me know my tren is legit lol. The first time I got it I almost passed the fuck out and I had drool everywhere. Next time you feel it coming on put your head in the freezer it helps to breath in that cold air.
    I hear ya!! While coughing I was thinking atleast I know my gear is real! Lol!

damn i got that too...day before yesterday...i had to go outside and take deep breaths...and i'm running a cut mix test/tren/mast

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Shoot, he can breath in that meme! Lol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    damn i got that too...day before yesterday...i had to go outside and take deep breaths...and i'm running a cut mix test/tren/mast
    It’s bad stuff, man!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    The freezer or have cool mint listerine close by.

How long does it typically last I’m about to start my first tren / test c cycle and this is one of the sides I’m least looking forward to

Quote Originally Posted by noptical View Post
    How long does it typically last I’m about to start my first tren / test c cycle and this is one of the sides I’m least looking forward to
    Out of all the tren sides tren cough would be the last one I would worry about. In the past 12 years I have had it two times and it wasn’t that bad. Some probably have it harder than others, but for me it’s not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Out of all the tren sides tren cough would be the last one I would worry about. In the past 12 years I have had it two times and it wasn’t that bad. Some probably have it harder than others, but for me it’s not that bad.
    I went 5 years and this was the first time I experienced it. Im with you, it is the least of the sides. Im just saying it was rough while it lasted, lol!!!

Yea a bit scary but worth it!

I get it almost every time I pin my quads.

Quote Originally Posted by Maj79 View Post
    I get it almost every time I pin my quads.
    Dang!!! Do you move around in the quad from location a little each time? Your hitting veins!! That sucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robthomas View Post
    Does Tren cough only happen with high doses I have been micro dosing Tren for two months .
    I’m a huge fan of micro dosing if you have never tried a compound before all so I like low doses cause I run them with my trt for long periods of time .
    But haven’t had Tren cough with the micro doses yet .
    I totally agree, small doses seem to really help with the cough. I ran tren for 6 mon. at 350mg a week. Pinned 50mg everyday mixed with 50mg mast. Sometimes could feel a little tickle but never full-blown cough. I always mixed my tren pin with something else. Never by itself. Just my dumb ass system.