Muscle and Science
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Cycle help!

  1. #1
    M&S Veteran Nsane504's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    69

    Cycle help!

    Hey guys its been a long time since body fat was a focus of mine but since having a lay off after back surgery then another lay off after my neck surgery from the drunk driver hitting me i have morebody fat than i can stand and its been so long since ive been in this situation i thought id maybe ask everyones opinions especially with sarms and other new things out since my last cut/lean muscle cycle. So heres what i was thinking.
    Test PP 200mg eod
    Tren ace 50mg eod
    Superdrol 25mg eod
    Cardarine daily- dosage ?
    Yk-11 daily- dosage ?
    Var 40mg daily
    T3 50mcg daily

    Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

  2. #2
    Member Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,198
    Rep Power
    120
    I would up the var to 50 and no idea those others but have always had good results myself on var.

  3. #3
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    15,412
    Rep Power
    10
    To much stuff in there man, its all about diet and cardio not how much gear you throw at it. A simple test/tren/mast with a little winny at the end and maybe some clen is enough to contest prep.

  4. #4
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,595
    Rep Power
    10
    Definitely don’t need that coming off surgeries. I would focus on dropping the bf and let the injuries have time then blast. If it were me I would do some long ester test mast e gh and maybe add anavar the last 6 weeks. You add tren and all you will do is hurt yourself.

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran Adrenolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    71
    200 test c
    300 tren e
    600 mast e

    3wk on off cycles
    50-100mcg t3
    40-120mcg clen

  6. #6
    M&S Veteran 'SizeMatters''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    I would up the var to 50 and no idea those others but have always had good results myself on var.
    He's a much bigger dude, I'd up ↑ the VAR to 80 split each 9 hours
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

    I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

  7. #7
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    15,412
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    200 test c
    300 tren e
    600 mast e

    3wk on off cycles
    50-100mcg t3
    40-120mcg clen
    This right here!! Simple and effective for cutting BF and retaining lean mass.

  8. #8
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    93
    You might want to find yourself not using anything right away. You need to give muscles ligaments and bones time to rest and heal properly before throwing in a synthetic supplement to make you grow to fast without proper recovery time. If anything. A simple npp test cycle might be best with its healing properties

  9. #9
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    You might want to find yourself not using anything right away. You need to give muscles ligaments and bones time to rest and heal properly before throwing in a synthetic supplement to make you grow to fast without proper recovery time. If anything. A simple npp test cycle might be best with its healing properties
    And that's just my opinion

  10. #10
    Rep Pcushion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    16
    Why don’t you start with just enough test to protect your existing muscle and run the T3. After a four week run on T3 see where you stand and move forward. This will be the most direct path to your goal.

  11. #11
    Member ThinkTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Why don’t you start with just enough test to protect your existing muscle and run the T3. After a four week run on T3 see where you stand and move forward. This will be the most direct path to your goal.
    Forget the T3. How about Test E E3D, a sensible diet, and adding 20 minutes cardio daily. It is amazing what a little test and the rest can do.

Similar Threads

  1. help ! help me do my first tren cycle
    By deathraceking66 in forum "My Steroid Cycle" Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2018, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 06:30 AM
  3. Time between first cycle? And good second cycle help?
    By plzdontshrink in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 02:16 PM
  4. Help - Deca NPP Cycle - 3rd cycle for me, have only run test e before
    By dubplate in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 08:52 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •