Muscle and Science
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: New Pre-workout

  1. #1
    M&S Veteran jacked@44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    28

    New Pre-workout

    I dread posting this before I even do, I'm opening a huge door. The wife and I have finally become immune to our current pre-workout. Stuff was amazing. One scoop and you were wired; two scoops and you tasted colors!! Someone give me something that truly works. Recommend me some no shit kinda pre-workout.

  2. #2
    MS veteran MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,829
    Rep Power
    115
    Most stims you get a tolerance to after a while anyhow and would not use any for long term daily usage.
    Persistence is strength

  3. #3
    M&S Veteran jacked@44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Most stims you get a tolerance to after a while anyhow and would not use any for long term daily usage.
    Very true. You are correct. I have been recovering from several surgeries and have used them way too much. I would still like suggestions for a temporary replacement.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    16
    Bro, I’m using Ape Shit right now and it’s really good.
    It doesn’t give me that jittery feeling, which is what I look for. Crazy Pumps, lasting energy, no crash.
    I stay trying different Pre Workouts just so I won’t get used to just 1.

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran Tinyuniverse31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I dread posting this before I even do, I'm opening a huge door. The wife and I have finally become immune to our current pre-workout. Stuff was amazing. One scoop and you were wired; two scoops and you tasted colors!! Someone give me something that truly works. Recommend me some no shit kinda pre-workout.
    Koala freak
    Ape shit or mega pre from primeval is bomb
    And legion athletics has one called pulse which is good.

    If you go to primeval ket me know ill shoot you a 10% off code if you want

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyuniverse31 View Post
    Koala freak
    Ape shit or mega pre from primeval is bomb
    And legion athletics has one called pulse which is good.

    If you go to primeval ket me know ill shoot you a 10% off code if you want
    I’ll Def be trying a few of their products for sure.
    If they’re anything like Ape Shit, then I’m in.

  7. #7
    M&S Veteran 'SizeMatters''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Posts
    1,470
    Rep Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyuniverse31 View Post
    Koala freak
    Ape shit or mega pre from primeval is bomb
    And legion athletics has one called pulse which is good.

    If you go to primeval ket me know ill shoot you a 10% off code if you want
    Just got so.e Mega pre, & a couple of the EAA max , & a reg EAA as well, forget the name. Maybe just EAA..?

    I line to throw a little Agmatine sulfate in once in awhile
    or concoct my own, L-Arg, AAKG, typical ECA stack, caffeine from just coffee, or an espresso. Taurine, citrulline malate, & a few others sometimes a healthy dose of salt (himlayan Pink ) can give you a good pump along worth these stacks .. I like to change it up , as we as leave em' alone if not necessary for that reason, getting attenuated. ( Used to them.)
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

    I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

  8. #8
    M&S Veteran jacked@44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyuniverse31 View Post
    Koala freak
    Ape shit or mega pre from primeval is bomb
    And legion athletics has one called pulse which is good.

    If you go to primeval ket me know ill shoot you a 10% off code if you want
    Ive heard ApeShit several times. I think Ill give them a try>

  9. #9
    Member Adrenolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    63
    I never bought into preworkouts that much.. just use a few bulk ingredients. But a lot of my railroading buddies use this

    https://scilabsnutrition.com/product/thermoshock/

  10. #10
    M&S Veteran snakeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    31
    I just got an espresso machine and im surprised how well it hits me compared to the same amiunt of caffeine in pwo powders...

    I change it up a lot. Sometimes i take a little scoop of straight dmaa...

  11. #11
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,471
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    I just got an espresso machine and im surprised how well it hits me compared to the same amiunt of caffeine in pwo powders...

    I change it up a lot. Sometimes i take a little scoop of straight dmaa...
    I trust I’m getting the right amount of caffeine with coffee. I don’t trust 95% of the supplement companies. This is the number one reason I don’t factor in protein from shakes... who knows how much protein you are actually getting?

  12. #12
    M&S Veteran Tinyuniverse31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Ive heard ApeShit several times. I think Ill give them a try>
    If you do then use the code Sp10off for 10% off your purchase

  13. #13
    Member Adrenolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    I just got an espresso machine and im surprised how well it hits me compared to the same amiunt of caffeine in pwo powders...

    I change it up a lot. Sometimes i take a little scoop of straight dmaa...
    Yessir.. I love coffee. I have a percolator and use robusta beans.. that's some strong coffee. Even stronger is devil's mountain black label "craft coffee" blend

  14. #14
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,276
    Rep Power
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Yessir.. I love coffee. I have a percolator and use robusta beans.. that's some strong coffee. Even stronger is devil's mountain black label "craft coffee" blend
    Devil mountain black label hmmmm sounds interesting

  15. #15
    M&S Veteran Tinyuniverse31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Ive heard ApeShit several times. I think Ill give them a try>
    https://primevallabs.com/?ref=scottpierpont
    40% off cyber monday extended through today with code "cyber40" free shaker cup with $50 purchase

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-Workout ?
    By bacon7889 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-04-2016, 10:05 PM
  2. Pre-workout Drinks : What'd Ya Got?
    By draxxus9801 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 05:52 PM
  3. Favorite Pre-Workout Drink That Gets You Jacked
    By ShutUpAndSquat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 05:52 PM
  4. coffee pre workout
    By thomasben in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 07:16 PM
  5. Anavar pre-workout for strength
    By thekid in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 02:01 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •