Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

M&S transformation contest registration open

Rules to enter

Registration pics and starting pics are required
    Due to long registration period. Bigger the better!

Must have been a member of M&S for at least 45 days

Must run a log in the logging section and post a minimum of 5 times per week.

Must post pics of progress the bare minimum is starting/middle/end.

Must be able to produce random photos if asked by Mods within reasonable time frame. You will receive a PM with instructions if asked or random pics so keep an eye out!!

Must be able to fulfill all registration requirements no exceptions.

Starting/Middle/Ending Photos

Note: These are the Photos that will be judged and flexing is recommended so that we can see the changes being made...do not sandbag it'll hurt your chances of winning. All pics have to be full length pics head to toe.

Grab a piece of paper write the current date and your screen name.

Pics should be shirtless and in shorts for women sports bra is fine.

Find a room where there's good lighting and it's not too dark.

Take 1 photo facing directly at the camera and hit a front double bicep pose.

Take a 2nd photo of you from the side same pose and keep everything tight and flexed.

Take a 3rd photo of you from the back and hit a rear double bicep pose.

Take a look at the photos and make sure they're not blurry or hard to see.

List current weight and height

Same rules apply for midpoint and final pics for judging.

Disclaimers

Registration will be open for 1 month and you must get confirmation from a mod that your entry was approved before starting your log. This contest will run 16 weeks.

Pics are to be posted the day the contest starts with midpoint pics March 1st and final pics are to be on may first. These are the minimum number of pics but we would like to see random pics of some sort posted in your logs periodically for fun...the more the better.

Contestants will be judged on overall transformations meaning you won't just be able to loose weight and win. Muscle gains are a major plus so do not think cutting is what we are looking for in fact if there is any muscle loss this will be counted against you during judging.

If we suspect scamming of any kind you will immediately be kicked out of the contest. This contest is for the members of this board so we are doing our best to keep this contest fair and the scammers out. We are here to have fun and make some changes so lets keep the drama out of this.

Prizes are split up into 1st, 2nd, and possibly a 3rd place but we will not post them until after registration is completed...good luck to everyone that enters and have fun!!!

For domestic residents only

This should be fun to watch!! Looking forward to some big time transformations.

This is for everyone not just guys that have been in the gym forever. Guys just getting started can join in as well... don’t feel like you will be looked at different. We want everyone getting a chance at this.

Also please be truthful with your pictures. We had a guy last time go from shaved head to shaggy in a month lol. I know my hair grows fast, but not that fast. Chowder worked hard on this for you guys/girls, so please show him respect. We don’t care what shape you are in we just want everyone to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    This is for everyone not just guys that have been in the gym forever. Guys just getting started can join in as well... don’t feel like you will be looked at different. We want everyone getting a chance at this.

Also please be truthful with your pictures. We had a guy last time go from shaved head to shaggy in a month lol. I know my hair grows fast, but not that fast. Chowder worked hard on this for you guys/girls, so please show him respect. We don’t care what shape you are in we just want everyone to have fun.
    Thanks man..I was the shape of round and no gear experience at all when I competed in the first and definitely helped me come out of my shell and get to know everyone as well as get great advice and that was honestly the real prize in my opinion..hopefully everyone jumps in and makes this fun and competitive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Thanks man..I was the shape of round and no gear experience at all when I competed in the first and definitely helped me come out of my shell and get to know everyone as well as get great advice and that was honestly the real prize in my opinion..hopefully everyone jumps in and makes this fun and competitive!!
    I agree with this, in fact Chowder joined this last year and made some real changes....COMPLETELY NATTY I would like to add. This is great for anyone at any level and its about the biggest change made not the biggest guy or gal.

Where do we send registration pics and can we hide our face?

Stoked to see another transformation contest as ive missed the last ones. I just might have to get in on this. im pretty out of shape for my liking atm and this might just be the motivation i need. Curious what the prizes, if any are?

Quote Originally Posted by SurfOrDie666 View Post
    Stoked to see another transformation contest as ive missed the last ones. I just might have to get in on this. im pretty out of shape for my liking atm and this might just be the motivation i need. Curious what the prizes, if any are?
    Dude, I’m so outta shape I’m almost ashamed...almost. Lol

Out of shape is good for the begginning of this lol....its about changes so I'd want to come in out of shape myself.

There will be prizes but we will announce those at a later date. All I will say is its worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Dude, I’m so outta shape I’m almost ashamed...almost. Lol
    I feel ya man! Lets get in on this and make some fuckin real gains. Funny i'm saying all this right after i ordered a large pizza and a torpedo sub..... I need more discipline in my life tho and win or lose i know it will all be for the better. Might need a few days/week+ to smash some good food

I'm down for this. Although my diet is going to be completely recomposition, I'm in to make some serious changes!!

I feel ya man! Lets get in on this and make some fuckin real gains. Funny i'm saying all this right after i ordered a large pizza and a torpedo sub..... I need more discipline in my life tho and win or lose i know it will all be for the better. Might need a few days/week+ to smash some good food
    I definitely need the motivation! This is gonna be fun, win or not. I trashed a fridge full of food a few hours ago. Tired of feeling like shit. I may have to tighten up a bit before I post pics...donít want anyone thinking Iím sandbagging. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I'm down for this. Although my diet is going to be completely recomposition, I'm in to make some serious changes!!
    Fuck. I quit! Lmao just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Fuck. I quit! Lmao just kidding
    Bro this contest prep shit is no joke...packing food with me everywhere...setting alarms to remind me to eat this...to take that....drink this. Pretty much my day is tailored around my eating schedule.

If I'm in your in fucker!! No bailing on me

Bro this contest prep shit is no joke...packing food with me everywhere...setting alarms to remind me to eat this...to take that....drink this. Pretty much my day is tailored around my eating schedule.

If I'm in your in fucker!! No bailing on me
    Oh, Iím in for sure! Iíve been waiting on this for a while.

From what Iíve heard the food just gets worse. Eat, and eat, and eat, then he takes that shit from you. Hell, I may hire a coach just for this contest...after Christmas lol

So to clarify, a month from today is when registration ends? I can send in my pics and what not by then and still qualify? Im trying to eat what i feel sounds best till i getting serious and start eating super clean...or trying to.

So to clarify, a month from today is when registration ends? I can send in my pics and what not by then and still qualify? Im trying to eat what i feel sounds best till i getting serious and start eating super clean...or trying to.
    yes registration goes for a month so if you want until the last day then you would really only need the one set of pics but to get it out of the way now you can submit you pics now with info and then when it starts Jan 1 you would do it again ..kinda the downside of having a long registration lol and faces need to be hidden please

Read all rules 10xs !! Any deviation from any of the rules in anyway means your disqualified!!!...please dont even try to be slick cause we know all the tricks....

We want to have a clean fair contest...now lets have some fun everyone!!

Just to be clear do we need to start a new log or can we just use our existing log?

Just to be clear do we need to start a new log or can we just use our existing log?

I can rename your log when the time comes and then when this is over I'll change it back.