Muscle and Science

Arrow Current situation in China

What are you thoughts regarding the current ban on the manufacturing, selling and shipping of steroids, sarms, peptides and HGH in China?

Do you guys think is a hoax just to get pressure us to buy more or is it true?

Nope not a hoax at all !! Jan 1 2020 it goes in affect (supposely)...

I have been reading a little and seems everyone thinks another country is just gonna jump in the spot and take over..seems logical just know it’s gonna be not as smoothly as I believe it appears lol

China is under a lot of pressure and current chaos dictates that we should set expectations accordingly. I wish we could get Mexico back in the manufacturing game. China is hit or miss with quality and safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
    What are you thoughts regarding the current ban on the manufacturing, selling and shipping of steroids, sarms, peptides and HGH in China?

Do you guys think is a hoax just to get pressure us to buy more or is it true?
    What are your people saying? We're just members. You've got the perspective most of us don't have. You tell us?
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    China is under a lot of pressure and current chaos dictates that we should set expectations accordingly. I wish we could get Mexico back in the manufacturing game. China is hit or miss with quality and safety.
    I think it will go to EU more than likely. There’s a couple good sized outfits out of Mexico but their gear is hit and miss. Even pharma gear from Mexico is bunk half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    What are your people saying? We're just members. You've got the perspective most of us don't have. You tell us?
    Just wanted to hear different opinions is all.

We have prepared a safe location in Asia with a descent stock, so if anyone is interested in raw materials (guaranteed USP quality) contact us ([email protected])
    [email protected] Get here Somastim and Somedin (proven pharma quality western made GH and IGF1)

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    To answer your question yes my "people" tell me still "OK" to sell and ship these "products". These will ship from a different location so it will be just fine.

I think we are going to have to wait & see how it all plays out.

Looks like nothing changed at all. There was a guy on meso who is in the industry who said it was basically just lip service- a law to make things look good that the government doesn't really have any intention of enforcing.

Quote Originally Posted by yamar1 View Post
    Looks like nothing changed at all. There was a guy on meso who is in the industry who said it was basically just lip service- a law to make things look good that the government doesn't really have any intention of enforcing.
    Thats what Ive been hearing as well...

I’ve read through the amendment. It seems that anyone caught exporting horomones will face the same penalty as a “trafficker” I think that’s fucking insane given it’s a fucking horomone.

But, it is China so, it could be BS and fluff

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Thats what Ive been hearing as well...
    I used to know IP China personally a long time ago when Interpole was up all the asses of steroid manufacturers in China and he told me there is no way they can bust them over there because the Government has there hand in all the Steroid businesses and they don't care. He also said with where the labs are located you can't find them in the ghetto parts of china there are too many buildings and addresses to search . China will never stop producing drugs period it's HUGE money .