Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    12

    ***Vicon Pharmaceuticals Test Results***

    ***New Test Results Below***

    We promised you guys some new test results ASAP due to the unsatisfactory results with certain products a few months back. Well here are the products tested and the link to each samples results on Janoshiks website. The member who tested these I am sure will chime in. I will also be having some random samples being sent to the approved testing members at Anasci ASAP so they can be shared on Anasci.org with the next samples I send out. Happy New Year Everyone!


    Testosterone 400: Label Claim 400mg/ml

    https://janoshik.com/tests/5292-AAS_...2_7X1HWLL81UXW

    Trenbolone Enanthate: Label Claim 200mg/ml

    https://janoshik.com/tests/5293-AAS_...2_WRNNKW4JSGPT

    Trenbolone Acetate: Label Claim 100mg/ml

    https://janoshik.com/tests/5294-AAS_...2_HJSNLZ4I1S8U

  2. #2
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    14,492
    Rep Power
    10
    Happy new year brother and nice test results.



  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Happy new year brother and nice test results.
    Happy new year brother thank you!

  4. #4
    M&S Veteran Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,195
    Rep Power
    95
    Thank you for the labs, Vicon.

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicon View Post
    I will also be having some random samples being sent to the approved testing members at Anasci ASAP so they can be shared on Anasci.org with the next samples I send out. [/url]
    Hoping to save you guys some time, possibly. Testing is what will separate the successful from those left behind. You will run into issues if the owners or employees of a ugl are sending in the "Random" samples for testing. Know what I mean? Those samples you send in can be called a lot of things...."Random" isn't any of those things. Best thing to do is announce that you are giving store credit or something for members who send in samples to be tested. The ugl owner ideally won't know which batch the samples are from.
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

  6. #6
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Hoping to save you guys some time, possibly. Testing is what will separate the successful from those left behind. You will run into issues if the owners or employees of a ugl are sending in the "Random" samples for testing. Know what I mean? Those samples you send in can be called a lot of things...."Random" isn't any of those things. Best thing to do is announce that you are giving store credit or something for members who send in samples to be tested. The ugl owner ideally won't know which batch the samples are from.
    I had a problem with Vicon a right before Thanksgiving. I just simply asked if he honor's a credit for bloodwork because he was a new source here at M&S and his subforum had no activity. His answer to me was accusing me of asking for free gear and then procecced to call me a cheap bastard.

    I'm sorry but he will never recieve a hard earned dime of this cheap bastard with an attitude like that. Which also raises questions about his business practices

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I had a problem with Vicon a right before Thanksgiving. I just simply asked if he honor's a credit for bloodwork because he was a new source here at M&S and his subforum had no activity. His answer to me was accusing me of asking for free gear and then procecced to call me a cheap bastard.

    I'm sorry but he will never recieve a hard earned dime of this cheap bastard with an attitude like that. Which also raises questions about his business practices
    Your still butt hurt that we wouldn’t give you free stuff to run bloods? Damn man that was 2 months ago. Get over it bro

  8. #8
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    14,492
    Rep Power
    10

    ***Vicon Pharmaceuticals Test Results***

    Okay 2 sides to every story and Iím more than happy to listen to both but we are not starting a shit show for the staff to clean up.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    18
    GEEEZ ,
    I haven’t seen results like that in a long time !!!
    RESPECT !!!

  10. #10
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,449
    Rep Power
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Hoping to save you guys some time, possibly. Testing is what will separate the successful from those left behind. You will run into issues if the owners or employees of a ugl are sending in the "Random" samples for testing. Know what I mean? Those samples you send in can be called a lot of things...."Random" isn't any of those things. Best thing to do is announce that you are giving store credit or something for members who send in samples to be tested. The ugl owner ideally won't know which batch the samples are from.
    I understand what your sayin , but in this game something is better than nothin imo.....hey I see it like this "atleast theres some kinda attempt from lab"....also remember and dont forget now we have an "claim from lab that was posted"...but I do see where your coming from ....remember it goes both ways shit I do testing every here and there ...we all should ....at that point is when we can compare our results with there claims......

  11. #11
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,449
    Rep Power
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I had a problem with Vicon a right before Thanksgiving. I just simply asked if he honor's a credit for bloodwork because he was a new source here at M&S and his subforum had no activity. His answer to me was accusing me of asking for free gear and then procecced to call me a cheap bastard.

    I'm sorry but he will never recieve a hard earned dime of this cheap bastard with an attitude like that. Which also raises questions about his business practices
    I dont think your cheap at all bro ....your solid member , but why ask for free shit to do labs? Buy it and do labs yourself hey then no one can say the samples were fixed .....not bein a dick at all brother

  12. #12
    M&S Veteran biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I understand what your sayin , but in this game something is better than nothin imo.....hey I see it like this "atleast theres some kinda attempt from lab"....also remember and dont forget now we have an "claim from lab that was posted"...but I do see where your coming from ....remember it goes both ways shit I do testing every here and there ...we all should ....at that point is when we can compare our results with there claims......
    Absolutely you're right. I'd rather see test results from product sent in by the lab itself than none at all. No question. But in this day and age, with testing being as prevalent as it, guys are expecting to see it.
    After having an issue, I would expect that a lab would want to dispel doubts and negative press.
    I have to assume the not so great test results weren't samples sent in by the ugl itself?
    Positive results by someone other than the ugl would go a long way to making the not so good results a distant memory.
    Results from samples sent in from the ugl itself would be good to keep the momentum going in a positive direction. It won't be as effective when trying to get the ball rolling.
    Of course, that's just my opinion.
    I don't see anything good coming from talking to actual customers the way a rep of this ugl did here? Its easier to keep customers than it is to pick up new ones.
    Business must be booming if they aren't concerned with losing one? I wouldn't buy again, either. That post from Vicom wasn't necessary. It could've been used to salvage the relationship after bumping heads. Instead, put an extra bullet in it to make sure he wasn't coming back.
    If that wasn't the boss I hope the boss dumps the rep and offers his customer an apology.
    If it was the owner, I'd say its time to pack it in and try something else. That's no way to treat a customer or a fellow member. That's not starting a shit show that's stating the obvious.

    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

  13. #13
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I dont think your cheap at all bro ....your solid member , but why ask for free shit to do labs? Buy it and do labs yourself hey then no one can say the samples were fixed .....not bein a dick at all brother
    I never asked for free gear.....I simply asked him if he honors members bloodwork and if he offers a credit for running bloods seeing that he was a new source here at Muscle and science. Then he proceeded to call me names....... not to mention this was after it took him a week to respond to a price list email. Just not how I would imagine a new source talking to long standing members!!!

    I also have the emails to prove my point and can post a scrolling screenshot of our convos if no one believes me

  14. #14
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,449
    Rep Power
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I never asked for free gear.....I simply asked him if he honors members bloodwork and if he offers a credit for running bloods seeing that he was a new source here at Muscle and science. Then he proceeded to call me names....... not to mention this was after it took him a week to respond to a price list email. Just not how I would imagine a new source talking to long standing members!!!

    I also have the emails to prove my point and can post a scrolling screenshot of our convos if no one believes me
    Nah dont need proof lol...

  15. #15
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    14,492
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I never asked for free gear.....I simply asked him if he honors members bloodwork and if he offers a credit for running bloods seeing that he was a new source here at Muscle and science. Then he proceeded to call me names....... not to mention this was after it took him a week to respond to a price list email. Just not how I would imagine a new source talking to long standing members!!!

    I also have the emails to prove my point and can post a scrolling screenshot of our convos if no one believes me
    I think it reads that way in your original post so thanks for clarifying bro. Should their have been name calling...no, and while I almost never take up for a sponsor these guys are bombarded by folks trying to scam and get free stuff so they jump to the wrong conclusion right away most times.

    I'd call it a communication issue in this situation being as I've not talked to either party about said incident.

  16. #16
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,449
    Rep Power
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Absolutely you're right. I'd rather see test results from product sent in by the lab itself than none at all. No question. But in this day and age, with testing being as prevalent as it, guys are expecting to see it.
    After having an issue, I would expect that a lab would want to dispel doubts and negative press.
    I have to assume the not so great test results weren't samples sent in by the ugl itself?
    Positive results by someone other than the ugl would go a long way to making the not so good results a distant memory.
    Results from samples sent in from the ugl itself would be good to keep the momentum going in a positive direction. It won't be as effective when trying to get the ball rolling.
    Of course, that's just my opinion.
    I don't see anything good coming from talking to actual customers the way a rep of this ugl did here? Its easier to keep customers than it is to pick up new ones.
    Business must be booming if they aren't concerned with losing one? I wouldn't buy again, either. That post from Vicom wasn't necessary. It could've been used to salvage the relationship after bumping heads. Instead, put an extra bullet in it to make sure he wasn't coming back.
    If that wasn't the boss I hope the boss dumps the rep and offers his customer an apology.
    If it was the owner, I'd say its time to pack it in and try something else. That's no way to treat a customer or a fellow member. That's not starting a shit show that's stating the obvious.
    One thing I have learned bein in this game is ....we are all at the mercy of raws and we all know those raws come from same place hahaha...in my time I seen just about all labs have up and down results....now imo whats important is 1 how off is results... 2 what are they doin about it .....me thinking this way keeps me grounded and sane hahahaha....

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    12
    A week to respond big business? I am not going to argue back and forth with you. There is an updated list on this site you can look at that I update periodically. So for you to say it took awhile for me to respond I’m sorry. Sometimes I get very busy and it takes time to respond. My response time is usually less then 8-12 hours after someone emails me. Anyways let’s stop the back and forth nonsense. I have given out free gear for members to run bloods as well as cycle logs and every single damn time I have done this not 1 member has followed through doing a log or running bloods. This is exactly why I was skeptical and wouldn’t give you any free gear. Other people took advantage and because they didn’t follow through they ruined it for people like you who probably would of kept your word. Sorry for that man. This is the reason why. I should not have called you “cheap” so I will take full responsibility for what I said. My emotions got the better of me due to other members taking advantage of me in the past. But if you are curious about my gear just order and pay like everyone else does. As you can see the most recent results that were posted here came back pretty strong.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I never asked for free gear.....I simply asked him if he honors members bloodwork and if he offers a credit for running bloods seeing that he was a new source here at Muscle and science. Then he proceeded to call me names....... not to mention this was after it took him a week to respond to a price list email. Just not how I would imagine a new source talking to long standing members!!!

    I also have the emails to prove my point and can post a scrolling screenshot of our convos if no one believes me
    Brother it’s cool. I said my peace in the post above. So now there should be a better understanding on your end. I am pretty sure no one needs or wants to see the emails between us. It’s not that big of a deal bro. Have a good day.

  19. #19
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Power
    91
    First off.....For the last and final time I never asked you for free gear. I just asked you if you give a credit for bloodwork....you know a simple bloodtest that shows your test actually contains testosterone and how accurately you dose your product!!

    Second I'm for the community here at M&S I have proven that fact over and over again with throwing bullshit UGL's under the bus and running them over

    Thrid... I wouldn't ask for free gear to do a blood testing....I would want what your dealing to our members for testing.......free gear wouldn't give a true result because you would know it was for testing..Mmmm now that wouldn't make sense would it.

    Lastly say something stupid again and I'll post the emails and show everyone here how big of a douche you really are

  20. #20
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Power
    91
    Have a fantastic day Vicon

Similar Threads

  1. Balkan Pharmaceuticals Sustamed Lab Test Results
    By F.I.S.T. in forum Lab Test section
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2018, 04:32 PM
  2. Geneza Pharmaceuticals GP Phenyl 100 Lab Test Results.
    By pupu in forum Lab Test section
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 02:09 PM
  3. Geneza Pharmaceuticals GP Oxy Lab Test Results
    By pupu in forum Lab Test section
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 12:09 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •