Muscle and Science

Thread: Cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency

Sup family
    So I want to get a wallet that can hold multiple crypto currencies but need advice on which one to pick up on. I want an mobile app that’s easy to use and safe.... I’m not dropping millions just trying to expand my portfolio.
    Wut chu think 🤔 . I think since we began conflict in the Middle East, and we have Russia involved along with other countries that we have sanctions on. I think Crypto is gonna jump again since these are the country¬ís that are driving crypto to a more well developed currency... food for though.

I had been using LibertyX to send but don’t own a wallet myself I had some but don’t keep up with them but I’m serious about this time... lol

I’m the last person to give advice to about this, but I’m not a fan of coinbase. It’s easy but I have had too many issues with them.

This new conflict with Iran could make BTC jump quite a bit. If you think about it anyone wanting to flea the conflict and secure their money could easily use crypto to do so off the grid.

Thereís a ton of places out there to buy and secure but some are a little more safe than others and some charge more than others. Just do some research and see what works best for your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I’m the last person to give advice to about this, but I’m not a fan of coinbase. It’s easy but I have had too many issues with them.
    Coinbase is what i use

Thanks fam I really appreciate it

I use simplex to purchase and electrum wallets

I have used btc for 2 years exclusively and luckily never had a problem. A simple jax wallet is also all I ever used. Ive heard them bad mouthed but ive never had a problem.

coinbase for sure, a friend of mine used one of the lesser known companies and lost his bitcoins with them. Another company came in an recovered 50% of his losses however.