Muscle and Science

Thread: Is sciroxx GTG?

Is sciroxx GTG?

So just seeing if anyone has used this source recently? Looked at a few old posts from 2017, but nothing new.

They have been around awhile and I haven’t ever had an issue with their gear. Been less than a year ago I ran their test no issues.

The are g2g brother, they are one of the longest running sponsors out there and you'll be hard pressed to find negitive reviews on them. I've never had any issues with their products.

Ok, thanks guys for the reply.

I ran them for years the gear is good

Hey everyone,
    How long did shipping take from sciroxx? I put in an order on the 1st, I might just be paranoid about it. Amazon has me spoiled with one day shipping.��

Stuff is legit, but they scammed the fuck out of a bunch of us about 2.5 years ago. I still have the email chain to prove it. New guy never made things right either.

Nvm.... touchdown!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbySweeney View Post
    Stuff is legit, but they scammed the fuck out of a bunch of us about 2.5 years ago. I still have the email chain to prove it. New guy never made things right either.
    It's hard for me to actually read this nonsense.

I sent you a PM got get to the root of this (fiction) claims, you have ignored it

We've delivered many thousands of orders since 2006 as many members here may testify without an exception
    [email protected] Get here Somastim and Somedin (proven pharma quality western made GH and IGF1)

Quote Originally Posted by GCha View Post
    Nvm.... touchdown!
    Thank you for the feedback brother
    [email protected] Get here Somastim and Somedin (proven pharma quality western made GH and IGF1)

Quote Originally Posted by Sciroxx View Post
    It's hard for me to actually read this nonsense.

I sent you a PM got get to the root of this (fiction) claims, you have ignored it

We've delivered many thousands of orders since 2006 as many members here may testify without an exception
    Just saw your pm asking me to email you.

Don't claim "fiction" unless your only intent is to start a Public pissing contest.
    One of your real mailers got busted and no one ever made it right.

I want an apology for the fiction comment or this is going public across boards.
    I'll send you an email with proof.

I've only used them once, but i didn't have an issue

I have used sciroxx many times without an issue ....

Quote Originally Posted by BobbySweeney View Post
    Just saw your pm asking me to email you.

Don't claim "fiction" unless your only intent is to start a Public pissing contest.
    One of your real mailers got busted and no one ever made it right.

I want an apology for the fiction comment or this is going public across boards.
    I'll send you an email with proof.
    I'm not a fan of Karl's by any means but your post as it stands isn't worth a flying shit. Are you a kid using your parents computer to amuse yourself by trolling some grownups?
    I don't throw the word "Scam" around lightly and from you cracking the door and letting a little bit of light in(expanding on your experience) its clear that you had an issue with a re-mailer and it hasn't been straightened out to your satisfaction as of yet.

Now, you very well could've been ripped off by a guy posing as a rep for Karl? A little common sense applied when answering the question of what would an outfit the size of Sciroxx stand to gain by ripping off a few guys over in the country where they make most of their money? The answer, of course, is they stand to gain nothing!

It makes no sense for Karl to be the mastermind of the conspiracy that had you losing your hard earned cash.
    If you have the emails to prove you weren't made whole after sending your money to a legit representative of Karl's who was busted or for any other reason it stands to reason that you either haven't spoken to the right people or there is a reason why you haven't gotten your money or product.

Remailers are nothing but headaches for the companies they are repping. Karl had an issue with a rep back in 2014 underfilling vials. Sciroxx used to send large jugs of gear to the states and have their guys on the ground break them down into 10ml vials.
    This didn't come from the top, of course. It was a thieving sob stealing from their employer. Yes, Karl was ultimately responsible and handled the situation.
    One of the re-mailers responsible for the short vials ended up stealing a load of Sciroxx gear and started a ugl of his own that went by Astro Pharma. Astro had a pretty good run over at meso back in 2014. Got a nice jump start with gear stolen from Karl.

More recently another large international source had issues when their re-mailer who also doubled as their domestic brewer was busted by the feds. Purple Panda is still reeling from the fallout of that fucking mess.

Remailers are known to be the downfall of domestic sources. When accepting pkg's with raw steroid powder from China its only a matter of time for a pkg to be seized by US Customs. When a seizure leads to a Controlled Delivery that re-mailer is quick to cooperate to lighten the load and lessen the prison sentence that the feds threaten him with. Arrests are made and property seized along with bank accounts frozen...and yes...if a customers order was part of that Controlled Delivery, its going to be a confusing mess trying to sort everything out once the dust has settled.

I imagine it can be frustrating having your cash tied up in a mess like that. Your position is a lot better than the re-mailers and anyone else looking down the barrel of a federal prison sentence, agreed? Perhaps this can be the start of getting your situation squared away? Would be nice to get it done without threats and slanderous accusations that aren't accurate.
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Karl's by any means but your post as it stands isn't worth a flying shit. Are you a kid using your parents computer to amuse yourself by trolling some grownups?
    I don't throw the word "Scam" around lightly and from you cracking the door and letting a little bit of light in(expanding on your experience) its clear that you had an issue with a re-mailer and it hasn't been straightened out to your satisfaction as of yet.

Now, you very well could've been ripped off by a guy posing as a rep for Karl? A little common sense applied when answering the question of what would an outfit the size of Sciroxx stand to gain by ripping off a few guys over in the country where they make most of their money? The answer, of course, is they stand to gain nothing!

It makes no sense for Karl to be the mastermind of the conspiracy that had you losing your hard earned cash.
    If you have the emails to prove you weren't made whole after sending your money to a legit representative of Karl's who was busted or for any other reason it stands to reason that you either haven't spoken to the right people or there is a reason why you haven't gotten your money or product.

Remailers are nothing but headaches for the companies they are repping. Karl had an issue with a rep back in 2014 underfilling vials. Sciroxx used to send large jugs of gear to the states and have their guys on the ground break them down into 10ml vials.
    This didn't come from the top, of course. It was a thieving sob stealing from their employer. Yes, Karl was ultimately responsible and handled the situation.
    One of the re-mailers responsible for the short vials ended up stealing a load of Sciroxx gear and started a ugl of his own that went by Astro Pharma. Astro had a pretty good run over at meso back in 2014. Got a nice jump start with gear stolen from Karl.

More recently another large international source had issues when their re-mailer who also doubled as their domestic brewer was busted by the feds. Purple Panda is still reeling from the fallout of that fucking mess.

Remailers are known to be the downfall of domestic sources. When accepting pkg's with raw steroid powder from China its only a matter of time for a pkg to be seized by US Customs. When a seizure leads to a Controlled Delivery that re-mailer is quick to cooperate to lighten the load and lessen the prison sentence that the feds threaten him with. Arrests are made and property seized along with bank accounts frozen...and yes...if a customers order was part of that Controlled Delivery, its going to be a confusing mess trying to sort everything out once the dust has settled.

I imagine it can be frustrating having your cash tied up in a mess like that. Your position is a lot better than the re-mailers and anyone else looking down the barrel of a federal prison sentence, agreed? Perhaps this can be the start of getting your situation squared away? Would be nice to get it done without threats and slanderous accusations that aren't accurate.
    And there you have it. Ben you’re like a history teacher/lawyer/no dancing around the bullshit just straight to the point OG(which u are)! Nothing but respect for ya bro! Hope you and the family are doing great!

Some remarks over the brief history lesson above -

- Astro labs on Meso turned into a known scam few months after his theft from Sciroxx (a scammer is a scammer)

- Sciroxx has applied some extreme quality assurance measures along the years to ensure real pharma quality. One example - probably some of you have encountered the independent steroid lab test program on other known forum. I'll show links below (if I break any rule I will remove and just post the lab tests themselves). On this forum the members donate for unbiased lab tests, meaning the stuff there makes anonymous orders from different sources and then sends the samples to a lab in Europe.

(Think need to register in order to see) -

http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=45347
    http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=45346
    http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=45345
    http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-st...02-2019-a.html

(It'll be quite interesting to observe all the threads there, as you'll see most sources simply fails in the their tests, be aware to these underground market rules, we guarantee pharma quality)

3. I contacted BobbySweeney two times already, I assume and know he's a honest member with no interest to spread nonsense, so we'll get to the bottom of this and will make sure he has nothing but praises for our team