Muscle and Science

the women want me, lol

Seriously, is it just me or have any of you guys started an instagram regarding your lifting and posted a few pics of yourself and had the females follow you like crazy? I recently did and have been flooded with some pretty hot chicks following, wanting to meet, or chat. Laugh, but I'm being serious. These aren't hackers either; its legit girls. I think they have a fetish for very large and muscular men! Crazy!!! Thoughts, laughs, or experiences?

Sounds like trouble to me brother!! I have no social media unless you consider this social media its just not my thing...if you think theirs scammers on the forums wait until you see whats out there on those platforms lol. I'm not saying women won't hit on you because I have it happen in real life and a few times with my wife standing there, hell some by her friends that have asked her if they can borrow me for a weekend. Just be mindful of what your sharing and with who or you'll have to answer to your wife...

I get hit up by hit girls that want to send me naked pictures all the time . The only problem is they want me to pay for them

I don’t have social media, but I don’t have them problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    I get hit up by hit girls that want to send me naked pictures all the time . The only problem is they want me to pay for them
    Lol..hey you have to give them props because you pay either way atleast those girls are being straight up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I donít have social media, but I donít have them problems.
    Hire a marketing rep ...

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Seriously, is it just me or have any of you guys started an instagram regarding your lifting and posted a few pics of yourself and had the females follow you like crazy? I recently did and have been flooded with some pretty hot chicks following, wanting to meet, or chat. Laugh, but I'm being serious. These aren't hackers either; its legit girls. I think they have a fetish for very large and muscular men! Crazy!!! Thoughts, laughs, or experiences?
    My buddy told me same thing and he lifts like us....shit one chick just traveled to our state to spend the weekend with him!! And hey she was hot too...Im with the tipster, I dont and never had social media memberships ...trust me I already know it would be a mess hahahahaha....your wife/gf is ok with it shit bye all means have at it ....something tells me she would most likely jack you up ....

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Sounds like trouble to me brother!! I have no social media unless you consider this social media its just not my thing...if you think theirs scammers on the forums wait until you see whats out there on those platforms lol. I'm not saying women won't hit on you because I have it happen in real life and a few times with my wife standing there, hell some by her friends that have asked her if they can borrow me for a weekend. Just be mindful of what your sharing and with who or you'll have to answer to your wife...
    Im sceptic for sure!! I dont share anything other than my passion for the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    My buddy told me same thing and he lifts like us....shit one chick just traveled to our state to spend the weekend with him!! And hey she was hot too...Im with the tipster, I dont and never had social media memberships ...trust me I already know it would be a mess hahahahaha....your wife/gf is ok with it shit bye all means have at it ....something tells me she would most likely jack you up ....
    Oh, she would jack my ass up bad, Twisted!! lol!!!

No. Im still ugly just more muscular.

Lol I seem to get hit on more at the gym because I shaved my head...
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol I seem to get hit on more at the gym because I shaved my head...
    Hahahahaha!!! Maybe they like a clean shaven man! lol!!!!