Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We just got our closures extended wtf

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    We just got our closures extended wtf
    Brother this will be extended again...thats a promise. We are expencted to have 200k deaths at this point and that number will also rise. It appears that mother nature is thinning out the herd.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Brother this will be extended again...thats a promise. We are expencted to have 200k deaths at this point and that number will also rise. It appears that mother nature is thinning out the herd.
    Hopefully it peaks and starts droppin off in numbers ....I think we maybe ok in 3 to 4wks well atleast on down wards slope....the lack of testing hurt the USA....

Well here in the mid-Atlantic(my state)we have a confirmed over 1200 cases of coronavirus with over 20 deaths. I find it krazy how China had like over 3500 confirmed cases of the virus before the US had any but yet like a month later we have more than doubled them in confirmed cases smh(I’m sure my math is off on those figures but you guys know what I’m saying hopefully lol).

As far as work, well I’m working about 2-3 days a week so I’ve seen my workload drop about 15-20 hours per week. So it’s definitely affecting my company and the companies and people we do business with. I feel bad for everyone who is affected by this Mexican cerveza virus . I know that unemployment rose to 3.5+ million people and is going to continue to climb they say. Some expert predictions have that number skyrocketing to upwards of 30% or higher. Who knows if it will but damn that’s scary. Stay safe you guys/gals. I’m gonna use my time to play like hell with my new Great Dane puppy

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Well here in the mid-Atlantic(my state)we have a confirmed over 1200 cases of coronavirus with over 20 deaths. I find it krazy how China had like over 3500 confirmed cases of the virus before the US had any but yet like a month later we have more than doubled them in confirmed cases smh(I’m sure my math is off on those figures but you guys know what I’m saying hopefully lol).

As far as work, well I’m working about 2-3 days a week so I’ve seen my workload drop about 15-20 hours per week. So it’s definitely affecting my company and the companies and people we do business with. I feel bad for everyone who is affected by this Mexican cerveza virus . I know that unemployment rose to 3.5+ million people and is going to continue to climb they say. Some expert predictions have that number skyrocketing to upwards of 30% or higher. Who knows if it will but damn that’s scary. Stay safe you guys/gals. I’m gonna use my time to play like hell with my new Great Dane puppy
    Can't go wrong with a Dane!! Mines 5 years old now and lazy as hell but he will still get riled up once in a while and get a case of what we call the zoomies….he just runs and runs...clumsy as all hell and funny to watch.

Can't go wrong with a Dane!! Mines 5 years old now and lazy as hell but he will still get riled up once in a while and get a case of what we call the zoomies….he just runs and runs...clumsy as all hell and funny to watch.
    Oh yeah man I know all too well about “zoomies” lol! What color is your boy? This is my 3rd Great Dane as I put my female down in Oct of ‘18. I got a mantle male and he’s got some euro-Dane in him as it’s definitely noticeable in his face with that droopy look I’m sure you’re aware of. His feet are huge and he’s clumsy as hell lol.

Oh yeah man I know all too well about “zoomies” lol! What color is your boy? This is my 3rd Great Dane as I put my female down in Oct of ‘18. I got a mantle male and he’s got some euro-Dane in him as it’s definitely noticeable in his face with that droopy look I’m sure you’re aware of. His feet are huge and he’s clumsy as hell lol.
    This is Koda, he’s absolutely spoiled.

that is a beautiful dog

Like a horse lol...good looking dog brah!

He is a great looking dog bro! There’s a reason why their called “Great” best dogs in the world imo
    This is “Sonyx” he’s 4 months old and growing like a weed lol

Adjustments.jpg

He is a great looking dog bro! There’s a reason why their called “Great” best dogs in the world imo
    This is “Sonyx” he’s 4 months old and growing like a weed lol

Adjustments.jpg
    I had a female a long time ago with the same markings and she had one blue eye. Koda's sister looked like him and I almost got her as well but having two of these giants is a lot of work. He's a great looking Dane, looks like he had worn himself out in that pic. They play hard for about 20mins and out for hours lol.

So back to the virus...Florida is now on an offical stay at home order. We are an essintial business so I'll be at work like any other day but man its slow out there all of a sudden. A lot of companies will not make it throught this ordeal. For any of you that have been laid off or have your own business that's being effected or if you or someone you know has been infected...prayers go out to you all. We are headed into some really uncharted territory....shits getting real out there...be safe.

With all this shit going on, the wife and I keep talking one another out of drinking. It’s just a matter of time before someone stops being the voice of reason!
    Muscle & Alcoholics

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    With all this shit going on, the wife and I keep talking one another out of drinking. It’s just a matter of time before someone stops being the voice of reason!
    Muscle & Alcoholics
    I didn't drink one time last week but that may come to an end today when I get home from work lol.