Muscle and Science

Everyones Coronavirus log

Feel free to post up what day it is and how your feeling atm ....it will be like the communities diary....we can at a later date look back on this!!

Its Wednesday and Im in middle of state shut down ....and yes that means no gym!!....fuck this Coronavirus!!

Yeah it's done fucked up my competition I was going to compete in, although the event is still on, my eating has been fucked because of people panicking. My gym has been closed for almost 3 weeks and I cant get the workouts in a truly need. Not to mention my job laid me off till further notice. So yeah fuck the coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Yeah it's done fucked up my competition I was going to compete in, although the event is still on, my eating has been fucked because of people panicking. My gym has been closed for almost 3 weeks and I cant get the workouts in a truly need. Not to mention my job laid me off till further notice. So yeah fuck the coronavirus
    Wtf damn you coronavirus !!!

Its thursday ...another day of social distancing ...another no gym day!! damn sucks damn you chinese virus

Damn N.Y. is a mess!!! Wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Its thursday ...another day of social distancing ...another no gym day!! damn sucks damn you chinese virus

Damn N.Y. is a mess!!! Wow!!!
    Ny has been a mess for fucking years. Diblasio has and continues to destroy that state

When I built my house, I put in a gym behind the garage! Im set! Got folks everywhere asking to use it!! It has everything, Its complete!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    When I built my house, I put in a gym behind the garage! Im set! Got folks everywhere asking to use it!! It has everything, Its complete!!!
    I regret selling most of my equipment. It really would have came in handy right about now

Iíve been getting in workouts at home. Iím not going to get more equipment because I donít want to trade my shop for a gym. When everything opens back up, this shit will be in the way. Damn thankful I have it now, though!

Major problem Iím having is Iíve been eating trash. Got plenty of healthy food, but just making lazy choices. AND...the only goddamned toilet paper we can find is thinner than a ZigZag! Thankful for baby wipes now, too.

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Ny has been a mess for fucking years. Diblasio has and continues to destroy that state
    Lol...yup!!!
    I dont have a gym ....and good for you hahaha...Im jealous ....

My shops are selling the shit out of guns on a daily basis so I'm busy as all hell as of late. I do have a treadmill and some adjustable weights so with a bum arm I might as well up my cardio game lol.

Another depressing day...shit is spreading like wild fire!!!...why isnt USA testing every sick person? I been reading and being told by nurses that even with a script for the test doesnt mean your getting the test....the tents where people come to get test performed are turning them away if they dont have all the specific symptoms haha ...so fever doesnt get you a test ...a hacking cough doesnt either lol...you have to have all the specific symptoms and they dont tell you what they are!! So what were bein told are the symptoms apparently isnt the whole story...now how are we suppose to protect ourselves from something that isnt being pointed out?....
    Ok so we hear and know about people who have no symptoms ...to people who have symptoms worst than the average flu to people who are dieing ..but turning away sick people at testing centers ???...this is a joke.....theres a nigger in the wood pile folks!!!

We lead the world now....we win...oh wait really we loose

Until this vaccine comes out we are just going to have to deal with the new normal bro. Things are nuts and people are doomsday prepping like crazy but these same dumb asses are going to crowded stores like Walmart multiple times a week....wtf. We may be doomed because people are just stupid bro lol.

I feel for everyone effected, most of my family has been hit pretty hard . They are all in California and have lost their jobs . I am on the other side of the country and it’s hit or miss city to City on what’s shit down . I pay for two gym memberships and one of them closed up but the other one is still open .my wife works for the court system and is getting paid but working from home . I know that a lot of you are not so lucky and I hope that things can get back to normal soon for you . My 401k has taken a massive hit though and not sure on what to do with it .

I have a full Pro gym at my house as well, commercial everything even mirrors and floors, large screen TV, and a sound system that can rival most night clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    I feel for everyone effected, most of my family has been hit pretty hard . They are all in California and have lost their jobs . I am on the other side of the country and it’s hit or miss city to City on what’s shit down . I pay for two gym memberships and one of them closed up but the other one is still open .my wife works for the court system and is getting paid but working from home . I know that a lot of you are not so lucky and I hope that things can get back to normal soon for you . My 401k has taken a massive hit though and not sure on what to do with it .
    Well I recommend you dont withdraw !! Hang in there it may take 2 or so yrs , but it will bounce back ...

Yeah this is no joke at all shit got real !!!....look at some nurses instagram vids and listen to the stories ....totally fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    My shops are selling the shit out of guns on a daily basis so I'm busy as all hell as of late. I do have a treadmill and some adjustable weights so with a bum arm I might as well up my cardio game lol.
    what happened to your arm bro?