Muscle and Science
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Tired Feeling

  1. #1
    M&S Veteran jacked@44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    61

    Tired Feeling

    Ive been juicing for 17 years or so and have recently just introduced Tren into my cocktail. I am currently running 600mgs of Test E, 400mgs of Tren E a week, and daily 25mgs of Dbol. So, hers my question. Ive always heard Tren can make you feel tired, but I have days Im barely able to make it to the gym; I feel so tired!! Is this normal and something we just have to toughen up and go through, is there a counter to fight the fatigue, or could it be something else? Again, really just started Tren over the past year and I am a veteran user, just not sure if being this tired and fatigued feeling is normal? Thanks for some insights..

  2. #2
    Chairman BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,513
    Rep Power
    116
    Hows the color of your urine? High levels of toxicity in your system can lead to lethargy

  3. #3
    Chairman Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,219
    Rep Power
    171
    Tren is my go to. I have to push through the lethargic feeling. Once I get to the gym, I’m unstoppable. As always, keep an eye on your liver and kidneys. If your piss is rust colored, you’re not drinking enough water. Take your vitamins and drink a lot of water to help flush out the toxicity that BigBusiness had mentioned. Get some blood work done. Once you’re sure that you’re healthy, head down and push forward, brother!

  4. #4
    M&S Veteran jacked@44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    61
    You and Big remind me I am not drinking enough water for sure!! Ill step my game up in that department and see what happens. My urine is def not light enough!!!

  5. #5
    Chairman Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,219
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked@44 View Post
    You and Big remind me I am not drinking enough water for sure!! Ill step my game up in that department and see what happens. My urine is def not light enough!!!
    I carry 2 gallons everyday and drink at the very least 1. Guys at work poke fun at me but they donít look like we all do either

  6. #6
    snakeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    314
    Rep Power
    64
    Adding proviron to my heavy. Cycles always perks me up...

  7. #7
    Chairman BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,513
    Rep Power
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked@44 View Post
    You and Big remind me I am not drinking enough water for sure!! Ill step my game up in that department and see what happens. My urine is def not light enough!!!
    Without a doubt stay on top of your water. Gotta remember Dbol is hard on the liver as it is depending on dose not to mention the tren. Are you taking any type of liver support?

    One other thing to consider is your RBC.

  8. #8
    Chairman Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,219
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Without a doubt stay on top of your water. Gotta remember Dbol is hard on the liver as it is depending on dose not to mention the tren. Are you taking any type of liver support?

    One other thing to consider is your RBC.
    Completely forgot about RBC count! I donate whole blood as often as theyíll let me. Makes me feel great and itís for a good cause.

    Good looking out BigB!

  9. #9
    Chairman Samson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,219
    Rep Power
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    Adding proviron to my heavy. Cycles always perks me up...
    Perks me up in other ways too! Tren, Cialis and Provi...the kids go hungry! Lmfao

  10. #10
    M&S Veteran jacked@44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    61
    I have thought about my RBC. I should give some blood. I have considered some of these things, just wanted to hear from fellas with more experience with Tren than I. Also, I know how Dbol can be stressful on the liver. What kind of liver support do you recomend? Again, thanks for all the input, guys!!

  11. #11
    Chairman BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,513
    Rep Power
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Completely forgot about RBC count! I donate whole blood as often as theyíll let me. Makes me feel great and itís for a good cause.

    Good looking out BigB!

  12. #12
    Chairman BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,513
    Rep Power
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked@44 View Post
    I have thought about my RBC. I should give some blood. I have considered some of these things, just wanted to hear from fellas with more experience with Tren than I. Also, I know how Dbol can be stressful on the liver. What kind of liver support do you recomend? Again, thanks for all the input, guys!!
    This is what I use

    https://puruslabs.com/products/organ...d-organ-health

  13. #13
    M&S Veteran jacked@44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Thanks, BigB! Im checking it out!! Just to let everyone know, I upped my watger bigtime. It has helped some and with other issues Im having.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    sleep apnea could also be affecting you and your tiredn.ess

Similar Threads

  1. weird feeling in left side chest after shot.
    By Hayabusa in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 05:55 AM
  2. Really Sick feeling right after injection, help!?
    By ultraAlmondy in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 09:31 PM
  3. Cant sleep, tired all day.
    By plzdontshrink in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 10:37 PM
  4. Hunger feeling
    By gnutz in forum Dieting and Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 09:04 PM
  5. Tired?
    By RageBeast in forum On Cycle Support / Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 02:27 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •